PDA

View Full Version : TeenAge Sex: 411 Special on NBC tonight.

JoeChalupa
01-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Anyone else going to check this out.
The wife wants me to record it for her.
Are 8th grade girls really performing oral sex just to "hook up" with some guy?
Just watching the previews :wow shocked me.
Now I try not to be a prude but is casual sex this rampant amongst teens..hell, pre-teens?
Am I going to have to have the shot gun ready anytime a guy comes around my daughters?

Drachen
01-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Just like Bill Engvall says "See that girl over there? Yeah, shes my life, my only little girl, and if you think about huuugin' or kissin', just remember these words 'I have no problem goin' BACK to prison'"

Samurai Jane
01-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Not to alarm you, but I remember having a girl in my 8th grade class that already had a couple of kids... by the time I was in high school I was hearing about 5th graders doing stuff they weren't supposed to be doing.

Another thing that I've heard about is jelly bracelets, apparently certain colors are supposed to signal to guys what you are willing to do, how far you will go. I don't know the whole story but apparently, if a guy comes up and pops one of your bracelets you are supposed to comply with his "request".

jalbre6
01-26-2005, 05:17 PM
I didn't know that getting oral was like a test for worthiness. In 8th grade. Wow.
Kids nowadays have it too easy. When I was a preteen the only sex I was getting was scrambled cable channel 99.

Drachen
01-26-2005, 05:19 PM
I didn't know that getting oral was like a test for worthiness. In 8th grade. Wow.
Kids nowadays have it too easy. When I was a preteen the only sex I was getting was scrambled cable channel 99.

"I THINK I SEE A GREEN BOOB!" :lol

jalbre6
01-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Another thing that I've heard about is jelly bracelets, apparently certain colors are supposed to signal to guys what you are willing to do, how far you will go. I don't know the whole story but apparently, if a guy comes up and pops one of your bracelets you are supposed to comply with his "request".

Snopes says it's undetermined. http://www.snopes.com/risque/school/bracelet.asp

"Sex Bracelets are back - and kids are using them with out their parents knowing what they are doing.

Jelly bracelet fashion accessories have been around since the 80's. But instead of a fashion statement, they may be making a statement about your kid's sex life.

These bendable pieces of colored rubber have become a sexual code to many teens.

Here's a common breakdown:
Yellow: hugging
Purple: kissing
Red: lap dance
Blue: oral sex
Black: intercourse

In a game called snap, if a boy breaks a jelly bracelet off a girl's wrist, he gets a sexual coupon for that act.

It's become such a problem in some middle schools in Florida that districts started banning the bracelets.

If your daughter is wearing one of these bracelets, it may be cause for concern."

JoeChalupa
01-26-2005, 05:21 PM
With two daughters this scares me to no end.
I'd better not see no freakin' "jelly" of any kind!!!

Jekka
01-26-2005, 05:31 PM
I knew a bunch of kids in middle school that were already sexually active. I think that while a huge part of it is peer pressure, there is also inadequate sex education, the media, and as I have noticed by working with kids of all ages, a growing disrespect for others. Girls are becoming more and more insecure - and I would be willing to bet that the majority of young girls that are this sexually active also probably don't like themselves and their bodies and are likely battling an eating disorder of some kind. A lot of the problem is self-worth and where to find it. I would hope that in learning to like themselves more, girls wouldn't seek acceptance in such harmful ways until they are mature enough to handle the possible consequences. And yes, I am targeting girls here, because, let's face it, the majority of males lack self control in this area, and it's almost always up to the girl to say no. It's unfair and sexist, and it's been that way for centuries, but it's usually true.

Dre_7
01-26-2005, 05:34 PM
I work w/ middle schoolers. Alot of the girls that have "problems" come from a home where they either have no father, or a piece of crap father. Thats not the cause for all their problems, but I think it plays a big part in it. Its sad.

Useruser666
01-26-2005, 05:38 PM
With two daughters this scares me to no end.
I'd better not see no freakin' "jelly" of any kind!!!

Oh shit Joe, they've already given out their bracelets?!!! :lol

gay abc
01-26-2005, 05:39 PM
question???

at what age did you guys/gals first have sex? - whether is was oral or all the way

Dre_7
01-26-2005, 05:41 PM
I started having sex at 12, and I still regret it to this day. If I could go back in time and change one thing, I would have waited for sex.

jalbre6
01-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Nice packaging for these things, LOL. (NC-17 picture on link)
http://www.darkisrael.co.il/Imgs%5CArticles%5CjellyBracelet.jpg

Useruser666
01-26-2005, 05:48 PM
SW, when did I start having sex? :lol

Drachen
01-26-2005, 05:49 PM
I was a late bloomer, 17.

Hook Dem
01-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Sex? Whats that? :lmao :lmao :lmao

Dre_7
01-26-2005, 06:19 PM
In all seriousness though, I think having sex at a young age does a lot more harm then good. I work with Middle Schoolers, and I see how it affects them, especially the girls. Its pretty sad. It affects their self esteem, emtions, etc. And to make it worse, they are hearing, through peer presure and THE MEDIA!, that its normal and all teenagers and young people are doing it. Thats a sad lie! Its unfortunate how society is today. I just people realize how important they are in their childrens life.

Jekka
01-26-2005, 06:21 PM
I was a late bloomer, 17.

You consider 17 late? It's not early, but I don't think 17 is all that late. I know a lot of people that waited past that age.

Drachen
01-26-2005, 06:22 PM
It always messes with my emotions too, it makes me all happy and shit.

:)

I am just kidding, but this whole jelly thing, I dont really understand it, also the auditioning to be someone's girlfriend by a blowjob, thats just messed up.

Jimcs50
01-26-2005, 06:24 PM
I am a virgin

tlongII
01-26-2005, 06:24 PM
It always messes with my emotions too, it makes me all happy and shit.

I am just kidding, but this whole jelly thing, I dont really understand it, also the auditioning to be someone's girlfriend by a blowjob, thats just messed up.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Clandestino
01-26-2005, 06:33 PM
Oh shit Joe, they've already given out their bracelets?!!! :lol

:lol too fucking funny!

Clandestino
01-26-2005, 06:34 PM
i started at 15... i'm sure none of what is on katies report will shock me..

Dre_7
01-26-2005, 06:36 PM
i started at 15... i'm sure none of what is on katies report will shock me..

I dont think it will shock me either.

Shelly
01-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Ugh..I told my kid, you do the crime, you do the time. If he happens to make me a grandmother at my young age and the girl decides to keep the baby, he will be responsible for that kid.

Gah...makes me cringe even thinking of that.

SpursWoman
01-26-2005, 07:26 PM
SW, when did I start having sex? :lol

It had to have been a long, long time ago to be that good at it, honey. :)

Ginobilly
01-26-2005, 08:05 PM
Girls are in charge in our society nowadays of who gets laid, who gets a blowjob, etc. If it was up to us guys, we would be raping and dueling other guys, like in the old times, for sexual and mating rights to every women.

My family has time shares in Cancun and we visit there around June and July. Around that time, a alot of tourist from all over the world go there and especially a lot of beautiful girls in bikini's. I have had sex with young German and Scandanavian girls around 16. I'm 19 btw. Those northern european girls are very easy and more open than american girls when it comes to sex. :eyebrows

What guy in the world would ever turn down pussy?

3rdCoast
01-26-2005, 08:26 PM
i have. i turned down a stalker bitch thats ugly as fuck.

scott
01-26-2005, 08:33 PM
When I was a teen, I didn't think there was a "teen sex" problem.

pseudofan
01-26-2005, 10:20 PM
I was married the month after my 16th birthday.........yeah..........I was pretty familiar with s e x ....

Dre_7
01-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Girls are in charge in our society nowadays of who gets laid, who gets a blowjob, etc.

I disagree with! Again, I work with Middle Schoolers, guys are presuring girls into things they dont want to do. It is quite common, unfortunately.

MsMcGillyCutty
01-26-2005, 10:45 PM
A girl needs to be taught at a young age that they are in control of their body and nobody should ever make them do something they dont' want to.
Even if it is an adult they must know they are in control.
A girl who gives in to pressure from a boy has lost control.
I know I regretted having sex at 16 because it wasn't great and once you do it you can't get your virginity back.

Dre_7
01-26-2005, 10:48 PM
A girl needs to be taught at a young age that they are in control of their body and nobody should ever make them do something they dont' want to.
Even if it is an adult they must know they are in control.
A girl who gives in to pressure from a boy has lost control.
I know I regretted having sex at 16 because it wasn't great and once you do it you can't get your virginity back.

Unfortunately, alota girls (as well as guys) dont grow up in a home where they can be taught. Alot of young people are being "taught" be the media and society. It sux, but thats society today. Parents (specailly DADS!!!) need to realize just how important they are to their kids from an early age all through out their developement. I really see a difference in kids that come from broken homes, and ones that come from decent homes.

Experiment2100
01-26-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm still a virgin :depressed

Waiting for the right girl, the only problem is I'm too much of a pussy to talk to any girls. Every time it's uh so how are you uh uh is every other word. I get into that horrible habit of Tony Parker speak.

ChumpDumper
01-26-2005, 10:56 PM
How can any teen talk about sex with that weird gnome who had a camera shoved up her asshole on national TV?

Then again....

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-26-2005, 10:58 PM
I am a virgin

Sorry to hear that. Maybe GayABC could rectumfy that for you.

Dre_7
01-26-2005, 11:00 PM

I wish I could go back and do it over again.

Dre_7
01-26-2005, 11:00 PM
I have to say, I watched the show and I didnt learn anything I dont already know.

Experiment2100
01-26-2005, 11:01 PM

I may not have ever done it before but I definitely know I'm a plug not a socket.

JoeChalupa
01-26-2005, 11:07 PM
I have to say, I watched the show and I didnt learn anything I dont already know.

Well I sure learned a lot....that there are a lot of young ho's out there!

WTF!?!?...I was a nerd in school but I knew what was going on and this shit wasn't happening when I was 13.

I just peeked into my daughter's bedrooms and watched them sleep and prayed that they will have the courage to make the right decisions.

timvp
01-26-2005, 11:16 PM
If any guy tries anything on a future daughter before she was 25, I'd go buck wild.

:makemyday

P.S.

My plan is to raise some stuck up, too-good-for-you b!tch.

:smokin

Dre_7
01-26-2005, 11:19 PM
I just peeked into my daughter's bedrooms and watched them sleep and prayed that they will have the courage to make the right decisions.

Do pray for them alot, its one of the things a parent can do.
How old are they?

JoeChalupa
01-26-2005, 11:42 PM
5 and 10 and I'm with LJ...if anyone causes harm to them....oh the horrah!

And I too want them to grow up knowing they are in control and if you don't like it then get to steppin'!

Ginobilly
01-27-2005, 12:11 AM
I disagree with! Again, I work with Middle Schoolers, guys are presuring girls into things they dont want to do. It is quite common, unfortunately.

you didn't read my whole post. Of course guys are always presuring girls to have sex. We guys are the master of lies at that age, we will do anything at that age to get laid so we can brag about it to our friends that we became "men" already.
It's the hormones to that take effect in that age also, that's why you can't always pin all the blame on guys. Girls are getting those horny feeling along with the guys also. Some girls want to do it.

Hook Dem
01-27-2005, 12:12 AM
Well I sure learned a lot....that there are a lot of young ho's out there!

WTF!?!?...I was a nerd in school but I knew what was going on and this shit wasn't happening when I was 13.

With a dad like you Joe, they will be okay!

Ginobilly
01-27-2005, 12:14 AM
I'm still a virgin :depressed

Waiting for the right girl, the only problem is I'm too much of a pussy to talk to any girls. Every time it's uh so how are you uh uh is every other word. I get into that horrible habit of Tony Parker speak.

Take a shot of tequilla and go for it man. You got nothing to lose and everything to gain. The panties will fall! :hat

Try the Manu Ginobili speak, I heard it works! :hat

adrienne
01-27-2005, 12:44 AM
I knew a girl who graduated (shockingly actually graduated) with 2 kids from 2 different guys.

I was a virgin until marriage, personal choice, and I'm not sure if it would have messed me up if I hadn't waited. I can say I'm glad I did.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-27-2005, 01:06 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIRGIN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

comon all the cool kids are doin it :eyebrows

j/k

gophergeorge
01-27-2005, 01:33 AM
On a lighter note...

"I'm glad I have a son. I've only one dick to worry about. If I had a girl, I'd have 1/2 a million..." :)

Actually, I do have a baby girl... she's 7.... and I pitty the fool....

Have ya'll heard that Hummer (pardon the pun) commercial with the guy talking to his daughter's date? About how he could drop him off in the middle of nowhere?

3rdCoast
01-27-2005, 02:49 AM
when im married and have kids, I will make my daughter wear sweat pants and loose fitting t shirts with no make up, so guys wont want her. fuck, my luck, i am gonna have a drop dead absolutely stunning jessica simpson looking daughter and have to have these fatherly worries all too often. i cant say that i wouldnt mind if i only had boys.....

gay abc
01-27-2005, 09:34 AM
I am a virgin

:lol

actually jim - so am i - no pussy for me - ever.

gay abc
01-27-2005, 09:41 AM

for the right amount of $$$$$$$ - i love you loooooong time

tlongII
01-27-2005, 09:42 AM
I knew a girl who graduated (shockingly actually graduated) with 2 kids from 2 different guys.

I was a virgin until marriage, personal choice, and I'm not sure if it would have messed me up if I hadn't waited. I can say I'm glad I did.

This is mis-leading since you got married at 16.

ALVAREZ6
01-27-2005, 09:44 AM
This is mis-leading since you got married at 16.
:lol :lol :lol
:lol :lol

travis2
01-27-2005, 09:47 AM
The transcript.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872269/

Samurai Jane
01-27-2005, 09:50 AM
You can just do what my dad did... look menacing... My dad looked like a member of the Mexican Mafia, I didn't get any dates until I moved out of town and out of my dad's house after graduation!! :spin

travis2
01-27-2005, 09:54 AM
You can just do what my dad did... look menacing... My dad looked like a member of the Mexican Mafia, I didn't get any dates until I moved out of town and out of my dad's house after graduation!! :spin

That's what I do. Hasn't prevented any dates yet...but the boys don't look too eager to take me on, either...

Samurai Jane
01-27-2005, 09:57 AM
That's what I do. Hasn't prevented any dates yet...but the boys don't look too eager to take me on, either...
:lmao @ Travis thinking he looks menacing

travis2
01-27-2005, 10:05 AM
Don't make me come down there and kick your butt. Or stand by your desk and reel off elephant jokes. :makemyday

Useruser666
01-27-2005, 10:10 AM
http://www.geocities.com/moret72/OndaTV_1.JPG

Samurai Jane
01-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Don't make me come down there and kick your butt. Or stand by your desk and reel off elephant jokes. :makemyday

:lol Come on, Trav.. you don't want me to try out my skillz on you, do ya?
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/A9/71/breipatronen/13/fd.jpg

travis2
01-27-2005, 10:16 AM
:lol Come on, Trav.. you don't want me to try out my skillz on you, do ya?
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/A9/71/breipatronen/13/fd.jpg

Skillz? What skillz would those be? Spelling? Not impressed...:lmao

You would have to catch me first. I'm pretty fast for an old guy. :lol

P.S. Wish I could see whatever pic you wanted to show me there...*sigh*

CrazyOne
01-28-2005, 09:05 AM
My daughter is almost 19, and despite her parentage, she is a responsible and mature young lady. :) I do think that having a good relationship with her father is one of the keys. It seems a lot of the problem with young girls becoming sexually active is that they are looking for love and acceptance, and if they don't have a strong and loving father in whom they find that acceptance, then they will do almost anything to find it.

I've always told my daughter that the first time a boy ever comes to the house to take her out on a date, I'll get a hand-carved club and leave it by the front door. After I answer the door and call for my daughter, I'll only say this to him.. "That's my daughter... and that's my stick." If he doesn't immediately grasp the implications, he leaves the same way he came... alone.

travis2
01-28-2005, 09:12 AM
Whenever my daughter has a male "friend"...regardless of the "seriousness" of the friendship, I always insist (usually by an unsubtle reminder while she's "hanging out" with him) that she personally introduce him to me. When I hear a name from school, I expect to be able to put a face to it.

adrienne
01-28-2005, 02:50 PM
19, not 16. That is a difference, considering how many girls probably becoming sexually active at 15-16.

Spurminator
01-28-2005, 03:35 PM
My wife is 13, but we didn't have sex until we were married.

Drachen
01-28-2005, 03:50 PM
My wife is 13, but we didn't have sex until we were married.

Jerry Lee Lewis??

Spurminator
01-28-2005, 03:56 PM
Jerry Lee Lewis??

No, her name is Andrea.

Useruser666
01-28-2005, 03:59 PM
No, her name is Andrea.

Yates?

attyjackiechiles
01-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Some of those girls should be sued for looking older than they are.
They looked skanky, trashy...nasty!

Where the hell were they when I was in school? I would have broken the golden rule!

Useruser666
01-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you?

GoldToe
01-28-2005, 05:31 PM
All I know is that cheerleader outfits turn me on.

College cheerleaders that is.