PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio: Where making excuses happens

bonzi_isaspurskiller
05-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Most bi-polar fans in the NBA by far. Against the Hornets, you sucked games 1 and 2 because timmmmmay was "ill" then when you guys are embarrassed in games 1 and 2 in LA it was because manu was magically injured. There were threads saying he sucks and is a liability. He blows up for a game, and holy shit he is the lord jesus christ in a Spurs jersey. I have never seen so many sickening "fans" in the NBA in my life. I just wonder how many excuses will be sure to show up after you guys lose the next two games. That should be fun.

xtremesteven33
05-26-2008, 01:57 PM
sad to say, but this is typical spurstalk.....you shouldve seen it here in the regular season, geez

mardigan
05-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Most bi-polar fans in the NBA by far. Against the Hornets, you sucked games 1 and 2 because timmmmmay was "ill" then when you guys are embarrassed in games 1 and 2 in LA it was because manu was magically injured. There were threads saying he sucks and is a liability. He blows up for a game, and holy shit he is the lord jesus christ in a Spurs jersey. I have never seen so many sickening "fans" in the NBA in my life. I just wonder how many excuses will be sure to show up after you guys lose the next two games. That should be fun.

You should change your username, only thing Bonzi's killing now is CiCi's pizza's revenues.

Ronaldo McDonald
05-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Sacramento: Where winning no championships happens

CosmicCowboy
05-26-2008, 02:04 PM

Heres a good link for you:

Enjoy

www.basspro.com/

PlayoffEx-static
05-26-2008, 02:06 PM

PZWN3D
[/THREAD]

Ginofan
05-26-2008, 02:06 PM
if you think it is so sickening the why show up here?

mrspurs
05-26-2008, 02:07 PM
look who typed bipolar...........go spurs go

PlayoffEx-static
05-26-2008, 02:09 PM
Oh, and thank Bonzi for his usual general boneheaded play and poor shot selection. They really "killed" the Spurs against the Hornets. :lmao

jag
05-26-2008, 02:17 PM

But they do have a good young prospect at point guard. :elephant

bonzi_isaspurskiller
05-26-2008, 02:20 PM
Can ANY spurs fans who have posted in this thread deny or discredit anything in the original post?

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 02:21 PM
Let me get this straight.

The OP criticizes the fanbase because of its propensity to bitch, whine, moan and offer excuses for every loss. He points out that the fanbase is never one to admit that the team got worked or outplayed. It's always because of some form of injury. Woe is me. One and half days later, that same "injured" player blows up and scores 30. All of a sudden, he's god in a sperm jersey.

And you respond by making fun of Bonzi Wells because it's part of the guy's moniker?

That's effin' brilliant.

baseline bum
05-26-2008, 02:22 PM
WTF is with Sacramento fans and their intense craving for Laker dick again? I guess LA fucked them until they loved them or something back from '00 to '02.

jag
05-26-2008, 02:22 PM
Can ANY spurs fans who have posted in this thread deny or discredit anything in the original post?

I have a strange feeling people don't give a shit about your credibility.

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 02:23 PM

They can't. Basically what they're saying is "Yeah, you're right. We're a bunch of whiny, excuse making beeatches. But Sacto and Bonzi suck."

Something like that.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 02:26 PM
Those players sucked, then they didn't.

Spurs won.

Bonzi didn't.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
05-26-2008, 02:28 PM
WTF is with Sacramento fans and their intense craving for Laker dick again? I guess LA fucked them until they loved them or something back from '00 to '02.

Nothing to do with the Lakers at all, it has to do with the Spurs and more specifically spurs fans on this forum and how fucking sickening they are. Thanks for changing the subject at hand here.

mardigan
05-26-2008, 02:29 PM
Let me get this straight.

The OP criticizes the fanbase because of its propensity to bitch, whine, moan and offer excuses for every loss. He points out that the fanbase is never one to admit that the team got worked or outplayed. It's always because of some form of injury. Woe is me. One and half days later, that same "injured" player blows up and scores 30. All of a sudden, he's god in a sperm jersey.

And you respond by making fun of Bonzi Wells because it's part of the guy's moniker?

That's effin' brilliant.

What else would we argue? When players suck fans talk about how much they suck. When they play well fans talk about how well they played. What exactly was so ground breaking about his analysis?

Commissioner Stern
Those players sucked, then they didn't.

Spurs won.

Bonzi didn't.

Nice and eloquent.

He talk about fans. Responses didn't. Me Tarzan. You Jane.

ChumpDumper
Nothing to do with the Lakers at all, it has to do with the Spurs and more specifically spurs fans on this forum and how fucking sickening they are. Thanks for changing the subject at hand here.So why are you here?

gwidlon
05-26-2008, 02:30 PM

man, you are called bonzi_isaspurskiller.
you should probably change it if you want have some credit around here ...

anything but "shaq_owns_tim" , "nash_beats_spurs" or "cp3_destroy_spurs" will do.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Nice and eloquent.

He talk about fans. Responses didn't. Me Tarzan. You Jane.The fans said the players sucked.

Then they didn't.

Spurs won.

Bonzi lost.

jag
05-26-2008, 02:32 PM
When a player plays poorly, fans here talk about their poor play. When a player plays well, fans here talk about how well they played.

If you consider this a difficult concept to grasp then i feel for you.

Ronaldo McDonald
05-26-2008, 02:35 PM

It's something like Stockholm Syndrome, I guess.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
05-26-2008, 02:35 PM
When a player plays poorly, fans here talk about their poor play. When a player plays well, fans here talk about how well they played.

If you consider this a difficult concept to grasp then i feel for you.

Don't try to backpeddle now. It was never "oh, timmmy is playing so poorly" , it was more like "if timmy was healthy" or "we should have won if timmmy wasn't ill" type of bullshit. Then everybody pulled the Manu is injuired card when he was a non factor in the first two games and everyone was ready to throw him under the bus after the huge role he played in the second round. Most dispicable fans fucking ever. When the Spurs lose in a couple games I hope at least a couple dozen of you jump off some bridges.

jag
05-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Don't try to backpeddle now. It was never "oh, timmmy is playing so poorly" , it was more like "if timmy was healthy" or "we should have won if timmmy wasn't ill" type of bullshit. Then everybody pulled the Manu is injuired card when he was a non factor in the first two games and everyone was ready to throw him under the bus after the huge role he played in the second round. Most dispicable fans fucking ever. When the Spurs lose in a couple games I hope at least a couple dozen of you jump off some bridges.

This is really bothering you isn't it?

ChumpDumper
Don't try to backpeddle now. It was never "oh, timmmy is playing so poorly" , it was more like "if timmy was healthy" or "we should have won if timmmy wasn't ill" type of bullshit. Then everybody pulled the Manu is injuired card when he was a non factor in the first two games and everyone was ready to throw him under the bus after the huge role he played in the second round. Most dispicable fans fucking ever. When the Spurs lose in a couple games I hope at least a couple dozen of you jump off some bridges.:lmao

You are so disgusted by spurfans you read every word they post!

jag
I feel for you.

mardigan
05-26-2008, 02:38 PM
King fan has gone insane with rage.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 02:39 PM
I hate Spurs fans so much I've been a member of their board for two years! :pctoss

lefty
05-26-2008, 02:40 PM

How 'bout Kings fans complaining about the officiationg in game 6 of the 2002 WCF ?

Fucking whiners, coming up with dumb excuses

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 02:40 PM
What else would we argue? When players suck fans talk about how much they suck. When they play well fans talk about how well they played. What exactly was so ground breaking about his analysis?

Nothing. Except for the reading comprehension.

The majority did not talk about how Timmay or Ginoblee "sucked" or how the team was outplayed by NOH or the Lakers. They talk about how they're injured. If it wasn't for the injury... blah. Then a day and a half later, Gino drops 30. He's Christ in a sperm jersey.

Here's my analysis.

Gino was outplayed in games 1 and 2. Sasha is a pest and Gino had a hard time getting open looks. Without those open looks, Gino hesitated and put up bad shots. In Game 3, Phil Jackson left Radmanovic on Gino for too long. By the time Sasha got in the game, Gino had his confidence back that he was actually willing to put up shots w/ no hesitation and w/ Sasha inside his jersey. Odom took his usual 2nd game mind farts, and thought "being aggressive" meant going one-on-one. Coupled with the fact that Gasol played soft, because well, he is Gasoft. Always was and always will be. Lakers were toast.

If that was a Sperms fan analysis, it would go like this:

Lakers lost by 19 because Kobe's pinky is really starting to bother him. Gasol didn't get enough tape on those ankles. Odom sucks. They should trade him. What's that? Kobe said the pinky isn't really bothering him? Oh. He's such a warrior.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 02:41 PM
Here's my analysis.We don't care.

jag
05-26-2008, 02:41 PM

The majority did not talk about how Timmay or Ginoblee "sucked" or how the team was outplayed by NOH or the Lakers. They talk about how they're injured. If it wasn't for the injury... blah. Then a day and a half later, Gino drops 30. He's Christ in a sperm jersey.

Here's my analysis.

Gino was outplayed in games 1 and 2. Sasha is a pest and Gino had a hard time getting open looks. Without those open looks, Gino hesitated and put up bad shots. In Game 3, Phil Jackson left Radmanovic on Gino for too long. By the time Sasha got in the game, Gino had his confidence back that he was actually willing to put up shots w/ no hesitation and w/ Sasha inside his jersey. Odom took his usual 2nd game mind farts, and thought "being aggressive" meant going one-on-one. Coupled with the fact that Gasol played soft, because well, he is Gasoft. Always was and always will be. Lakers were toast.

Lakers lost by 19 because Kobe's pinky is really starting to bother him. Gasol didn't get enough tape on those ankles. Odom sucks. They should trade him. What's that? Kobe said the pinky isn't really bothering him? Oh. He's such a warrior.

If a player has an injury and plays poorly, fans here talk about how he's injured and is playing poorly. It's shameful...i know :rolleyes

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 02:47 PM
If a player has an injury and plays poorly, fans here talk about how he's injured and is playing poorly. It's shameful...i know :rolleyes

No. It's not shameful. It's fandom.

I tend to think that the Lakers loss was because the Sperms played well. A novel concept for Sperm fan, I know. Yes, I agree w/ the pundits that say the Lakers didn't match the sperm intensity. But this is the WCF. Get real. Timmay was a monster w/ the 20/20.

No excuses about injuries, referees, a David Stern conspiracy, a Lakers/Celtics preference, etc.

The Sperms played well and the Lakers blew.

But that's just me.

jag
05-26-2008, 02:53 PM
No excuses about injuries, referees, a David Stern conspiracy, a Lakers/Celtics preference, etc.

I wouldn't know...i'm not patrolling a lakerboard giving them my analysis or trying to interpret theirs.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Sperm fans will NEVER admit their team got outplayed. I've never seen it on this forum, ever. It's always because Duncan had a tummy ache, Ginobli's ankle was injured, Parker was ankle was hurt, or that the team was fatigued. They LOVE to throw out the fatigue card when they get blown the fuck out, it's pretty standard fare around here.

But who gives a shit? The Lakers need to win Game 4 and close this goddamn series out in 5. Can't let these cockroaches survive.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 02:55 PM
I blamed the refs in game 3.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm fat and ugly and girls have rejected me my whole life. I was offended by Charles Barkley's comment that everyone in SA is fat because I am fat.

lefty
05-26-2008, 03:00 PM
.But who gives a shit? The Lakers need to win Game 4 and close this goddamn series out in 5. Can't let these cockroaches survive.

Won't happen.

The champs are alive and well

Ronaldo McDonald
05-26-2008, 03:01 PM

Here's my analysis.

Yea, because sleeping on a plane, having merely a day of rest between an emotionally draining series that went seven games and the start of this series, having a bad ankle, and tearing his nail on his shooting hand had NOTHING at all to do with it.

Vujachick has nowhere near the drive, skill, or toughness that Ginobili has. Ginobili was Ginobili last night because he wanted to be, and there's no concievable reason to believe Vujachick could stop him when he has that attitude.

The only guy on the Lakers that could really bother Ginobili is Kobe, but that would undoubtedly have an effect on his own offense, so it's risky to put him on Manu

samikeyp
05-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Sperm fans will NEVER admit their team got outplayed. I've never seen it on this forum, ever. It's always because Duncan had a tummy ache, Ginobli's ankle was injured, Parker was ankle was hurt, or that the team was fatigued. They LOVE to throw out the fatigue card when they get blown the fuck out, it's pretty standard fare around here.

But who gives a shit? The Lakers need to win Game 4 and close this goddamn series out in 5. Can't let these cockroaches survive.

More D&C lies.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Yea, because sleeping on a plane, having a merely a day of rest in between an emotionally draining series that went seven games and that start of this series, having a bad ankle, and tearing his nail on his shooting hand had NOTHING at all to do with it.

Vujachick has nowhere near the drive, skill, or heart that Ginobili has. Ginobili was Ginobili last night because he wanted to be, and there's concievable reason to believe Vujachick could stop him when he has that attitude.

The only guy on the Lakers that could really bother Ginobili is Kobe, but that would undoubtedly have an effect on his own offense, so it's risky.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

This Sperm fan managed to roll up every excuse in the book in one post.

Fatigue......check
Ankle injury......check
Fingernail.......check

Am I missing anything? Wait I heard Ginobli had a bad tummy ache from the food he ate in LA!!!! How can you forget about that.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 03:03 PM
More D&C lies.

You are the exception to the rule. You keep pointing out how not all Sperm fans are alike and well it's really only just you that is different.

jag
I'm very creative.

ChumpDumper
Notice I tried to go personal instead of denying I blamed the refs.

That's because I blamed the refs.

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 03:05 PM
I wouldn't know...i'm not patrolling a lakerboard giving them my analysis or trying to interpret theirs.

I don't usually give analysis, because well, I suck at it too. I talk smack when there's smack to be spoken. But even my smack is responsive rather than reactive.

And responding "Bonzi sucks" when the guy pointed out that Sperm fan never gives credit is a reaction. Not a response.

samikeyp
05-26-2008, 03:06 PM
You are the exception to the rule. You keep pointing out how not all Sperm fans are alike and well it's really only just you that is different.

Yes I do and as long as people are ignorant enough to keep lumping all Spurs fans as being of one mindset. There are many more like me here. Sadly, there are people here who will not give credit to an opponent at anytime. People tend to focus on them more.

lefty
That's better

ChumpDumper
Still trying to figure out why you guys care so damn much about spurfans.

lefty

That's better

Ronaldo McDonald
05-26-2008, 03:07 PM

Spurs fans have every right to throw out the fatigue card - we're the oldest team in the league and we just played a damn tough seven game series.

samikeyp
05-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Still trying to figure out why you guys care so damn much about spurfans,

They don't....they are here for the sole purpose of trolling and causing problems.

To be fair, there have been some good LA fans here who actually want to talk basketball.

BiZNicK
Bonzi has a point. Don't fucking deny all of the lame excuses, accusations, and bitching a lot of you "Spurs fans" do after a loss.....especially after game 1 vs Lakers.

Do I need to pull up some thread links?

samikeyp
Spurs fans have every right to throw out the fatigue card - we're the oldest team in the league and we just played a damn tough seven game series.

I would disagree.

The team isn't making excuses, we fans shouldn't either.

lefty

:tu

It's not like we played the Jazz

It took the Lakers 6 games, and help from the referees (Gasol pushing Memo in game 5) to beat the Jazz :lmao

jag
05-26-2008, 03:09 PM
I don't usually give analysis, because well, I suck at it too. I talk smack when there's smack to be spoken. But even my smack is responsive rather than reactive.

And responding "Bonzi sucks" when the guy pointed out that Sperm fan never gives credit is a reaction. Not a response.

I'm trying to find a post where i said anything about Bonzi but i can't find one. I think you're just sensitive.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 03:09 PM
No.

They really do care.

There is no other reason for them to be carrying on like this.

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Yea, because sleeping on a plane, having merely a day of rest between an emotionally draining series that went seven games and the start of this series, having a bad ankle, and tearing his nail on his shooting hand had NOTHING at all to do with it.

Vujachick has nowhere near the drive, skill, or toughness that Ginobili has. Ginobili was Ginobili last night because he wanted to be, and there's no concievable reason to believe Vujachick could stop him when he has that attitude.

The only guy on the Lakers that could really bother Ginobili is Kobe, but that would undoubtedly have an effect on his own offense, so it's risky to put him on Manu

Good excuses for Game 1 when you guys were up by 20 and laid an egg in the 3rd and 4th qtr. What happened in Game 2? There was no flying involved there.

And what happened in Game 3 after another flight home w/ only one day in between?

I agree w/ you that Sasha shouldn't be able to shut down Man-u. But he can certainly do a better job than Radmanovic. And don't shortchange Vujacic. That fucker's a pest.

And yeah, I noticed Kobe on Manu at the end of the game when the Lakers tried to come back. Too little too late.

td4mvp21
05-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Sperm fans will NEVER admit their team got outplayed. I've never seen it on this forum, ever.
Then you don't read it enough. Plenty of us give the other team credit. A lot of us don't. As a fan, you're always going to talk about what your team did wrong or what went wrong for your team rather than what the other team did. Lakers fans are no better.

It's always because Duncan had a tummy ache, Ginobli's ankle was injured, Parker was ankle was hurt, or that the team was fatigued. They LOVE to throw out the fatigue card when they get blown the fuck out, it's pretty standard fare around here.
I'm sure Lakers fans never make excuses. Actually, they weren't even around the last three fucking years to make any because half of them weren't even watching the Lakers.

But who gives a shit?
Apparently you do? You're always ranting about something on here.

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm trying to find a post where i said anything about Bonzi but i can't find one. I think you're just sensitive.

I don't think we've been introduced.

But I don't differentiate between one sperm fan and another. I respond to the responses. The fact that posters interjecting themselves into a thread is inherent in a forum means you have to understand when you get lumped in with all other Sperm fans, despite how much you think of them as tools.

In other words, read the initial responses.

I'm David by the way.

David Stern. I run this joint.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 03:15 PM
You aren't David Stern.

Fuck you.

johnsmith
05-26-2008, 03:16 PM
This shit cracks me up. Angry, jealous, and bitter is no way to go through life boys. I'm not even a big Spurs fan but at least I can recognize why fans would come up with excuses..........IT'S BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS FUCKING WIN!!!!!!! You'd be confused too and try to look for answers if your team won 4 titles in the past 8 years.

Just acknowledge like I have done that the Spurs are a far better NBA team compared to whatever team you root for and ride the Tim Duncan wave out until he retires because until then, your team sucks and the Spurs are better.

God knows it helped for me.

jag
05-26-2008, 03:16 PM
I don't think we've been introduced.

But I don't differentiate between one sperm fan and another. I respond to the responses. The fact that posters interjecting themselves into a thread is inherent in a forum means you have to understand when you get lumped in with all other Sperm fans, despite how much you think of them as tools.

In other words, read the initial responses.

I'm David by the way.

David Stern. I run this joint.

No, you're someone with a childlike mind who acts overly sensitive when spurs fans make comments you don't agree with...about the spurs, on a spurs forum.

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 03:17 PM
You aren't David Stern.

Fuck you.

Yes I am.

You keep using that foul language young man, and I'm gonna have Dick Bavetta make sure the Sperms lose the next game.

And fuck you too.

spursfan09
05-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Yes I am.

You keep using that foul language young man, and I'm gonna have Dick Bavetta make sure the Sperms lose the next game.

And fuck you too.

so you admit its rigged, and if the Lakers win it won't be because they are great, but because you wanted them to.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Yes I am.

And fuck you too.That's the only way the Lakers can win.

Yeah!

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 03:22 PM
No, you're someone with a childlike mind who acts overly sensitive when spurs fans make comments you don't agree with...about the spurs, on a spurs forum.

You're probably right. I tend to get protective over my territory and start stressing over how this is a spurs forum about the spurs, or try to attack the poster w/ how the poster is sensitive and has a child like mind everytime I run out of rational arguments.

Oh wait... that's you.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 03:23 PM
You're probably right. I tend to get protective over my territory and start stressing over how this is a spurs forum about the spurs, or try to attack the poster w/ how the poster is sensitive and has a child like mind everytime I run out of rational arguments.

Oh wait... that's you.But you said you run this place.

Fucking liar.

underdawg
05-26-2008, 03:25 PM
Gino was outplayed in games 1 and 2.

So, Manu really wasn't hurt? That's great news! He was just outplayed and now he's figured out how not to be outplayed - outstanding. We should win the series easily now.

manufor3
05-26-2008, 03:27 PM

um he was wearing a smaller form of a splint cuz part of his fingernail got RIPPED OFF. try ripping of your fingernail then playing against a good fakers team

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 03:27 PM
so you admit its rigged, and if the Lakers win it won't be because they are great, but because you wanted them to.

Look. When I negotiated that contract w/ NBC to televise the games, we got lucky and Jordan was in his prime. The ratings started sagging when he was in his decline and if it wasn't for the Lakers/Sacramento rivalry, NBC would have lost revenue on the game.

There's a reason that since the Sperms have been winning a few titles, the league is no longer on Network television as they used to. Outside of San Antonio, no one really cares if the Sperms win or lose. I had to enter into contracts w/ TNT and ESPN in order to get the games nationally televised. I want the league back on national broadcast TV. They used to be on in primetime.

On the other hand, people care about the Lakers. Half of the country cares that they win, and the other half would want nothing more than for them to lose. So people watch.

I understand that the Lakers are a popular team and it's just for the good of the league for the Lakers to keep advancing. I hope you understand.

SpursFan0728
05-26-2008, 03:28 PM
you should be concern about Artest cocksucking his way to Lakers...

jag
05-26-2008, 03:29 PM

Oh wait... that's you.

To run out of rational arguments i would have to used them at some point in the first place...and I wouldn't describe a single one of my arguments as "rational". It's difficult to find a reason for rational arguments when you're faced with comments by a lakers fan on a spurs board claiming to be the commissioner of the NBA. I guess your understanding of a "childlike mind" isn't the same as everyone else. But that would make perfect sense now wouldn't it?

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Look. When I negotiated that contract w/ NBC to televise the games, we got lucky and Jordan was in his prime. The ratings started sagging when he was in his decline and if it wasn't for the Lakers/Sacramento rivalry, NBC would have lost revenue on the game.

There's a reason that since the Sperms have been winning a few titles, the league is no longer on Network television as they used to. Outside of San Antonio, no one really cares if the Sperms win or lose. I had to enter into contracts w/ TNT and ESPN in order to get the games nationally televised. I want the league back on national broadcast TV. They used to be on in primetime.

On the other hand, people care about the Lakers. Half of the country cares that they win, and the other half would want nothing more than for them to lose. So people watch.

I understand that the Lakers are a popular team and it's just for the good of the league for the Lakers to keep advancing. I hope you understand.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 03:31 PM
you should be concern about Artest cocksucking his way to Lakers...

I know. It's getting kinda' embarrassing. His agent keeps calling me about facilitating a trade or buy-out so he can play in LA. I told him I could get the Clippers interested, but the Lakers would only do it in exchange for Luke Walton and a bag of Frito Lay. The Maloofs are just not going to do that.

Buddy Holly
05-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Man, these Laker trolls sure do have an affection for sperm.

What are you really trying to tell us?

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 03:33 PM
To run out of rational arguments i would have to used them at some point in the first place...and I wouldn't describe a single one of my arguments as "rational". It's difficult to find a reason for rational arguments when you're faced with comments by a lakers fan on a spurs board claiming to be the commissioner of the NBA. I guess your understanding of a "childlike mind" isn't the same as everyone else. But that would make perfect sense now wouldn't it?

Why is it so hard to believe that the commissioner would post in a forum? It's a holiday. I closed the offices today and I'm in Detroit to watch the Pistons play. There's only so much porn I can watch in my hotel room.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Why is it so hard to believe that the commissioner would post in a forum?It's not so hard to believe. It's easy to know you aren't Stern.

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Man, these Laker trolls sure do have an affection for sperm.

I wonder which ones the bear and which ones the twig?

I tried to institute a league wide policy of having the San Antonio team be referred to as the Spurts. But that caused wide-spread confusion with the Utah team, The Jizz. So instead, many of the league officials now just refer to the Spurts as the Sperms.

I know. It's a disgusting league I run.

jag
05-26-2008, 03:40 PM
Why is it so hard to believe that the commissioner would post in a forum? It's a holiday. I closed the offices today and I'm in Detroit to watch the Pistons play. There's only so much porn I can watch in my hotel room.

What do you think about International play? How many teams would be a good start? And what of the traveling distances, you've incorrectly stated in recent interviews that the distance between Boston and LA is the same as the distance from Boston to Italy. How would you go about convincing the player's union that this much traveling won't cause more wear and tear throughout the season?

Should you concentrate more on building the product here at home before trying to expand overseas?

PlayoffEx-static
05-26-2008, 03:42 PM
When the Spurs lose in a couple games I hope at least a couple dozen of you jump off some bridges.

We kind of hope you'll do it right now.

cobbler
05-26-2008, 03:46 PM
We don't care.

Hmmmmm.... on that note, let me give you a quote from someone...

:lmao

You are so disgusted by (fill in teamfan) you read every word they post!

SpursDynasty
05-26-2008, 03:48 PM

As a Spurs fan I'm ashamed to say you're right. Except I'm not like that. I didn't take the NOH losses seriously, nor the two Laker losses. In the playoffs it's hit or miss....doesn't necessarily mean one team is better than the other. With New Orleans, they just got their shots to go down. The same with the Lakers. It's all about momentum. They beat us by 30 points, are supposedly better, yet we come back to give them their worst loss of the 2008 playoffs. When Manu gets going there's nothing anyone can do. We have three stars. They have one. Kobe is hit or miss. Like I said, the Lakers just got their shots to go down. We beat a tough Phoenix team and a tough New Orleans team. This LA team is cake if want it to be.

cobbler
05-26-2008, 03:56 PM

Sounds like a lot of excuses to me. Unlike you so called fans, I give credit to Manu for manning up and saying it had nothing to do with any of those whiny excuses and that he just stunk it up.

So your saying Manu didnt want to be Manu in games one and two? Manu didnt play well, Sasha did a good job. Why can't you give any credit where its due. Of course Manu is a better player. He's an all star. Sasha is a 2nd stringer. It's not rocket science. I certainly have no problems giving props to Manu for his game 3 performance. But im a realist and dont turn to excuses when im outdone. Your coach and team dont either. Just you ignorant fans do that.

Brutalis
05-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Our guys are banged up and some fans use that as medicine to explain losses to even a degree of his point spread wouldn't have covered the amount lost by even. So it doesn't matter. It's mostly just bickering by Spur fan to other Spurs fan.

You have to understand everyone insults us as if being old is bad. It's not. We are wise and experienced, know how to respond to especially young teams. You have to understand we are older, and we are banged up. Spufan would love for our team to be off for 3 days. Given the anticipation would be much to bear we do need it however I do not feel that will limit us or be enough reason to lose at this point further.

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 04:00 PM
What do you think about International play? How many teams would be a good start? And what of the traveling distances, you've incorrectly stated in recent interviews that the distance between Boston and LA is the same as the distance from Boston to Italy. How would you go about convincing the player's union that this much traveling won't cause more wear and tear throughout the season?

Should you concentrate more on building the product here at home before trying to expand overseas?

With the proliferation of international players into the league, it's an inevitable progression for the league to expand world-wide. I agree that much work needs to be done by my office locally. But ultimately, it is our intent to have international teams compete in the play-offs.

The projected format would not necessarily be to have those teams participate in the regular season. If at all, there may be 2 or 4 games that the American teams would play overseas. But the International teams would have their own conference, much like the Western and Eastern Conference, where the majority of their game would be played. They will have their own play-off bracket and it will be the integration of that conference into our current play-off format that will be our biggest challenge.

But there is no question that the audience is there.

cobbler
05-26-2008, 04:01 PM
You aren't David Stern.

Fuck you.

Brilliant!!!!!!!:bang

cobbler
05-26-2008, 04:04 PM
This shit cracks me up. Angry, jealous, and bitter is no way to go through life boys. I'm not even a big Spurs fan but at least I can recognize why fans would come up with excuses..........IT'S BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS FUCKING WIN!!!!!!! You'd be confused too and try to look for answers if your team won 4 titles in the past 8 years.

Just acknowledge like I have done that the Spurs are a far better NBA team compared to whatever team you root for and ride the Tim Duncan wave out until he retires because until then, your team sucks and the Spurs are better.

God knows it helped for me.

Im pretty sure the lakers have won 3 in those 8 years and 7 out of the 10 or 11 series the lakers have played the spurs. Kinda throws that logic of yours out the window.:sleep

Ronaldo McDonald
05-26-2008, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE]Sounds like a lot of excuses to me. Unlike you so called fans, I give credit to Manu for manning up and saying it had nothing to do with any of those whiny excuses and that he just stunk it up.

So your saying Manu didnt want to be Manu in games one and two? Manu didnt play well, Sasha did a good job. Why can't you give any credit where its due. Of course Manu is a better player. He's an all star. Sasha is a 2nd stringer. It's not rocket science. I certainly have no problems giving props to Manu for his game 3 performance. But im a realist and dont turn to excuses when im outdone. Your coach and team dont either. Just you ignorant fans do that

Manu plays for the Spurs. HE should try to disguise his bad play caused in part by injury and fatigue. If he doesn't, it gives the opposition a pyschological adantage.

Discounting the fact that he is injured is LAME. Injuries are real - they do happen and they do usually have an effect on the way players can play games. But, players aren't going to say it, and rightly so.

With that said, Vujachick did a god job against Manu, but Manu even said it himself after game 2: He wasn't as aggressive as he usually is - he wasn't Manu.

Lakers Dynasty
05-26-2008, 04:15 PM
With the proliferation of international players into the league, it's an inevitable progression for the league to expand world-wide. I agree that much work needs to be done by my office locally. But ultimately, it is our intent to have international teams compete in the play-offs.

The projected format would not necessarily be to have those teams participate in the regular season. If at all, there may be 2 or 4 games that the American teams would play overseas. But the International teams would have their own conference, much like the Western and Eastern Conference, where the majority of their game would be played. They will have their own play-off bracket and it will be the integration of that conference into our current play-off format that will be our biggest challenge.

But there is no question that the audience is there.

We are honored that the Commissioner took time to be with us today.

Especially on a Spurs forum.

After all, it's Memorial Day - a day in America typically reserved for honoring barbeques and baseball.

And there's no baseball in San Antonio.

Thanks, David, for being here.

cobbler
05-26-2008, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=cobbler;2542410]

Manu plays for the Spurs. HE should try to disguise his bad play caused in part by injury and fatigue. If he doesn't, it gives the opposition a pyschological adantage.

Discounting the fact that he is injured is LAME. Injuries are real - they do happen and they do usually have an effect on the way players can play games. But, players aren't going to say it, and rightly so.

With that said, Vujachick did a god job against Manu, but Manu even said it himself after game 2: He wasn't as aggressive as he usually is - he wasn't Manu.

Finally, some credible comments! Injuries are part of the game. It's obvious Manu is hurt. But that changes nothing. You play with what you have at the moment. I would like Manu to be 100%. I would like Ariza 100% and Bynum back too. They aren't. If you guys win, I will be back here and tip my hat to your team and your fans for a job well done. I will not use injuries, refs, league bias etc. as an excuse. Somehow, if we should win and I came here, I think I would hear a lot more whining and excuses than I would acknowledgment for being the better team.

I guess well see how it folds out.

hsxvvd
05-26-2008, 04:24 PM
With the 12th pick in the NBA draft the Sacramento Kings select...

jag
05-26-2008, 04:24 PM

After all, it's Memorial Day - a day in America typically reserved for honoring barbeques and baseball.

FAIL

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 04:34 PM

I consider it a privilege and my duty to take the pulse of the fan base, especially in small town markets where it is widely accepted and acknowledged that the NBA is the only game in town. Never let it be said that the league did nothing to put San Antonio on the map of the American psyche. It will be a melancholy day when we play our last WCF game for quite a while in San Antonio this coming Tuesday.

When I facilitated the trade that brought Pau Gasol to the Lakers, I envisioned a team w/ the dominant front court of Gasol, Bynum and Odom, and the greatest player initiating the action from the perimeter. But I envisioned that team as the team of tomorrow. Never did I expect them to compete immediately. Nevertheless, here we are and it is w/ sentimental affection that I must eventually bid adieu to the Sperms. Thusly, I find myself with tremendous gratitude and obligation to be among the fan base here.

Ronaldo McDonald
05-26-2008, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=Ronaldo McDonald;2542450]

Finally, some credible comments! Injuries are part of the game. It's obvious Manu is hurt. But that changes nothing. You play with what you have at the moment. I would like Manu to be 100%. I would like Ariza 100% and Bynum back too. They aren't. If you guys win, I will be back here and tip my hat to your team and your fans for a job well done. I will not use injuries, refs, league bias etc. as an excuse. Somehow, if we should win and I came here, I think I would hear a lot more whining and excuses than I would acknowledgment for being the better team.

It changes a lot. I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Just like Ariza and Bynum not being there for you has an impact.

And, I can't believe Lakers fans cry and cry about not gatting enough credit when half of them and Phil Jackson won't give the Spurs credit for winning the 99 championship - fair and square - for some inexlplicable reason.

Ronaldo McDonald
05-26-2008, 04:36 PM
You LA trolls are a bunch of fucking hypocrits.

atxrocker
05-26-2008, 04:37 PM
With the 12th pick in the NBA draft the Sacramento Kings select...

Pretty fucking original.

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 04:39 PM
You LA trolls are a bunch of fucking hypocrits.

Yes, they are. But witty, funny, articulate and original hypocrites.

hitmanyr2k
05-26-2008, 04:43 PM

Yeah yeah yeah, and if the Lakers were to lose you could go on any Lakers board and find the exact same bitching and moaning about refs, injuries, etc. The only difference is do Spurs fans even care to go on a Laker board and talk about it? Probably not.

E20
05-26-2008, 04:52 PM
Spurs fans, not the Spurs themselves. The Spurs players are the last ones to blame other things. Did you read the article/post game comments that Manu made? They were along the lines that he was healthy and he just played bad, he owned up and proved himself last night. Also Tim never even mentioned his flu or used it as an excuse, however some Spur fans do makes those excuses, but WTF cares?

cobbler
05-26-2008, 04:57 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, and if the Lakers were to lose you could go on any Lakers board and find the exact same bitching and moaning about refs, injuries, etc. The only difference is do Spurs fans even care to go on a Laker board and talk about it? Probably not.

You are correct. Our fan base has a lot of whining little excuse makers too. What a brilliant observation that is. I'm impressed. The only reason i knew about this board and signed up to post was because spurs fans from here came on a Laker board boasting how you were going to sweep us etc.

Losers make excuses. It's as simple as that. My fellow laker fans that use excuses and cannot acknowledge being beaten are just as big of losers as you spur fans who do the same.

What type of fan are you? A man or whiner? As I said, well see how it plays out.

NoMoneyDown
05-26-2008, 05:01 PM

+1

It seems like this board is a haven for trolls of a lot of teams. Ironically, though, its probably one of the top boards for intelligent fans of other teams as well. Once this series is over, the trolls will eventually disappear as quickly as they came, but there will be a handful or more that will stay on because they KNOW its one of the best message boards on the internet for fans of ALL teams.

Jess
05-26-2008, 05:05 PM
What do you expect from a dedicated fanbase? And don't give me the real fan vs. bandwagoner BS. We love our Spurs, it's why we're all here except for the trolls who are just assholes.

People here live and die with Spurs wins and losses. And we're used to winning. For me personally a Spurs loss feels like a punch in the gut, especially when they just roll over and die for the other team. See Game 4 @ Phoenix; Games 1, 2, and 5 @ NO; Games 1 and 2 @ LA (just realized that's ALL of their postseason losses). It doesn't feel this way because my self-worth is somehow tied to the success of a frickin' sports team. It feels this way because I know how this team is capable of playing.

I'm sure others here feel the same frustration. I can't fault them for coping with it in their own way, whether's its making excuses or making "1. win at a time" posts (:rollin). This is the place to do it.

In short, Spurs forum. STFU or GTFO. Thanks.

Edit - And Manu is hurt. For anyone who watched Manu carry the Spurs earlier this season it's obvious. He's relying more on his 3 pt. shot and his craftiness in these playoffs.

kobe_mvp_24
05-26-2008, 05:19 PM
true i agree wit da guy

kobe is injured too
so is gasol
so is fisher
so is vujacic

but do u see us makin excuses?no

spurs fans are bunch of dicksuckers

brettn
05-26-2008, 05:21 PM
true i agree wit da guy

kobe is injured too
so is gasol
so is fisher
so is vujacic

You just did, yea?

NoMoneyDown
05-26-2008, 05:25 PM
You just did, yea?

:rollin

pwned

hitmanyr2k
05-26-2008, 05:27 PM
You are correct. Our fan base has a lot of whining little excuse makers too. What a brilliant observation that is. I'm impressed. The only reason i knew about this board and signed up to post was because spurs fans from here came on a Laker board boasting how you were going to sweep us etc.

Losers make excuses. It's as simple as that. My fellow laker fans that use excuses and cannot acknowledge being beaten are just as big of losers as you spur fans who do the same.

What type of fan are you? A man or whiner? As I said, well see how it plays out.

I know I'm correct and honestly I don't really give a shit if you're impressed especially if you're so mentally weak that you joined this board to whine because some troll went to a Laker board and got you riled up with some trash talk :lol

cobbler
05-26-2008, 06:29 PM
I know I'm correct and honestly I don't really give a shit if you're impressed especially if you're so mentally weak that you joined this board to whine because some troll went to a Laker board and got you riled up with some trash talk :lol

How ironic that you call me mentally weak in the same sentence that you say you dont give a shit about my "impressed" comment that was CLEARLY a sarcastic put down of YOU. :lmao

Ouuuuch!

PlayoffEx-static
05-26-2008, 06:39 PM

Don't expect a discussion when you come in here and insult our fanbase with a BROAD brush. You're pretty much going to get what you got: OWN3D.

spursfan09
05-26-2008, 06:44 PM

I understand. The Lakers win because of the league is rigged. thats what you are saying. And besides that fact, the Spurs still won? Goes to show how amazing the Spurs are. wow I love this team.

timmydidit
05-26-2008, 06:45 PM

did you actually come on here with this excuse of a thread and expect Spurs fans to agree with you that we are "sickening" Yes there are retards here who jump on and off the bandwagon when the spurs are winning and losing. Can you honestly tell me that there are no other NBA fans who do that.. I wouldn't expect Sacramento to have any bandwagon fans since you know you guys pretty much don't win shit. But honestly there are those fans who are very emotional and take their frustrations out on the players.. afterall theyre the ones playing the games. And for future reference if your arguing with someone whos on the opposition.. stooping to personal insults and basless arguments/statements will not get the job done. --->

SpurYank
05-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Yeah, we do have a few people who will bitch and cry about every little thing. You are on target about that. However, there are many more who are realistic and understand that this a game, and we do enjoy the hell out of pissing and moaning. This comes with the territory. We are accustomed to winning.

We really welcome your criticisms. We will learn from you pro's.

Bonzi Wells? Pleeeeze!

Commissioner Stern
05-26-2008, 07:01 PM
I understand. The Lakers win because of the league is rigged. thats what you are saying. And besides that fact, the Spurs still won? Goes to show how amazing the Spurs are. wow I love this team.

Yes. And I am David Stern.

Makes sense now, Genius?

hitmanyr2k
05-26-2008, 07:05 PM
How ironic that you call me mentally weak in the same sentence that you say you dont give a shit about my "impressed" comment that was CLEARLY a sarcastic put down of YOU. :lmao

Ouuuuch!

Something which I CLEARLY ignored jackass. And you being mentally weak is a fact. Your reason for joining this board spells that out. Big bad Spurs trolls got in your feeble mind so much you just had to seek the board out and join to post dumb shit :lol

freemeat
05-26-2008, 07:08 PM

I think discrediting the original poster is enough.

Axl Van Dam
05-26-2008, 07:24 PM

:toastRight between the eyes at DUMBASS SACRAMENTO QUEENS FAN :toast

century
05-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Don't try to backpeddle now.

When an illiterate dork tries to play a smart guy...guaranteed embarrassment every time. :lol

picnroll
05-26-2008, 07:30 PM
true i agree wit da guy

kobe is injured too
so is gasol
so is fisher
so is vujacic

You might want to check Lakersgound.net where half the topics on the frontpage of the message board are whines about refs, Sterns, Kobe not getting respect, etc.. I'd say the Laker's whining after a loss leads the league. Difference is, unlike the Spurs, the Lakers' players and particularly their coach will get into the whine mode after a game as well.

cobbler
05-26-2008, 07:40 PM
Something which I CLEARLY ignored jackass. And you being mentally weak is a fact. Your reason for joining this board spells that out. Big bad Spurs trolls got in your feeble mind so much you just had to seek the board out and join to post dumb shit :lol

Clearly ignored?

You addressed it in your first sentence. It appears it is YOU who is the mentally weak one here. :lmao

Let me fix your last comment as well.

Big bad Spurs trolls made you laugh so much you just had to seek the board out and join to post to the dumb shits :lol

There, all better!

WildcardManu
05-26-2008, 07:40 PM
:toastRight between the eyes at DUMBASS SACRAMENTO QUEENS FAN :toast

Sacramento WNBA team has a better shot at winning than the Kings.

hitmanyr2k
05-26-2008, 07:46 PM
Clearly ignored?

Let me spell it out for you mental midget. I ignored your sarcasm. Did you practice to become this stupid or what?

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 07:47 PM
You might want to check Lakersgound.net where half the topics on the frontpage of the message board are whines about refs, Sterns, Kobe not getting respect, etc.. I'd say the Laker's whining after a loss leads the league. Difference is, unlike the Spurs, the Lakers' players and particularly their coach will get into the whine mode after a game as well.

I know. Popavich would NEVER whine about the refs.....oh wait.

picnroll
05-26-2008, 07:50 PM
I know. Popavich would NEVER whine about the refs.....oh wait.

Phyllis has made a career and art form out of it. Pop complained about Crawford, you know, the guy all Lakerdom is praying refs the next game.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 08:01 PM
Phyllis has made a career and art form out of it. Pop complained about Crawford, you know, the guy all Lakerdom is praying refs the next game.

Please tell me ONE Laker player who has whined about the refs this entire post season. Please tell me.

It's the job of the head coaches to lobby the refs to get the calls their way. I don't see anything wrong in that at all. To claim the Spur's organization holds some sort of moral high-ground is ridiculous.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Please tell me ONE Laker player who has whined about the refs this entire post season. Please tell me.

It's the job of the head coaches to lobby the refs to get the calls their way. I don't see anything wrong in that at all. To claim the Spur's organization holds some sort of moral high-ground is ridiculous.

Well, it doesn't have you as a fan, so there you go.

picnroll
05-26-2008, 08:08 PM

I think Stern might disagree with you that it's the head coaches' job to constantly impugn the competence or integrity of NBA referees in post-game interviews.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 08:14 PM
I think Stern might disagree with you that it's the head coaches job to constantly impugn the competence or integrity of NBA referees in post-game interviews.

Lobbying the refs for calls is a lot different than questioning the integrity of the NBA. I haven't seen Phil do the latter once this season.

ClingingMars
05-26-2008, 09:41 PM
I have a strange feeling people don't give a shit about your credibility.

samikeyp
05-26-2008, 10:07 PM

If you are talking about during a game...BOTH teams are guilty. Outside the game neither team's players have bitched about the officiating.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 10:09 PM
If you are talking about during a game...BOTH teams are guilty. Outside the game neither team's players have bitched about the officiating.

Look man you clearly get it. But don't act like the majority of people here think like you do.

samikeyp
05-26-2008, 10:10 PM
Look man you clearly get it. But don't act like the majority of people here think like you do.

Don't act like they don't think like me. :)

picnroll
05-26-2008, 10:26 PM
Lobbying the refs for calls is a lot different than questioning the integrity of the NBA. I haven't seen Phil do the latter once this season.

Lobbying the refs for calls post-game is weak stuff and Phyllis is the worst offender. He constantly challenges the competence of the refs which is not good for the game's integrity. One more Spurs win, particularly if the Spurs get calls, and Phyllis will be back on the podium whining.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 10:26 PM
Lobbying the refs for calls post-game is weak stuff and Phyllis is the worst offender. He constantly challenges the competence of the refs which is not good for the game's integrity. One more Spurs win, particularly if the Spurs get calls, and Phyllis will be back on the podium whining.

No doubt.

OldSilentHill
05-26-2008, 10:53 PM
This thread just donīt make any sense at all.

The ones that said "Manu is pure shit" are not the ones that later said "Manu is God".

This thread is pure shit.

samikeyp
05-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Anyone, regardless of favorite team, who bitches about the refs is full of shit.

jag
05-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Anyone, regardless of favorite team, who bitches about the refs is full of shit.

I agree, i hate this regardless of what team or what fans it comes from.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 11:06 PM
You can't talk shit about Phil Jackson lobbying for ref calls when Popavich does it as well.

"BUT PHIL DOES IT MORE!!!!!!!"

mikeanthony21
05-26-2008, 11:09 PM

Yes, actually I can discredit your screenname... it should read "Bonzi_isSpursRoadkill."

Lakers Dynasty
05-27-2008, 01:48 AM
I'd suggest starting to prepare excuses for game 4. It'll be here shortly.

Unless you guys consider yourselves so good at making excuses you don't need prep time.

DazedAndConfused
05-27-2008, 01:54 AM
I've already got the list LD.

1.) Refs were against us
2.) Spurs were just tired
3.) Spurs missed shots they normally make
4.) Timmy had a tummy ache
5.) Manu isn't healthy
6.) Tony went to LA the night b4 to see his wife, he wasn't in the right mindset

Lakers Dynasty
05-27-2008, 02:07 AM
I've already got the list LD.

1.) Refs were against us
2.) Spurs were just tired
3.) Spurs missed shots they normally make
4.) Timmy had a tummy ache
5.) Manu isn't healthy
6.) Tony went to LA the night b4 to see his wife, he wasn't in the right mindset

I love it - especially number 5.

Fingernail had to be covered with an artificial nail. Probably went to Hollywood's finest salon.

Meanwhile, Kobe is playing with an avulsed ligament fracture in his shooting hand which should have had surgery already, but he is deferring until after the Olympics because he's so competitive (or hard-headed,depending on your viewpoint).

cobbler
05-27-2008, 02:33 AM
Let me spell it out for you mental midget. I ignored your sarcasm. Did you practice to become this stupid or what?

Let me get this straight... You ignored my sarcasm of you by posting an ignorant reply directed at the very sentence with the sarcasm as if it was non sarcastic... and you call me the mental midget? :lmao:lmao:lmao

And no, one cannot practice to be stupid. You are born with it. But then again, you already know that being as how you have dealt with it all your life. I must admit though, it fits you very well.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
05-29-2008, 10:26 PM
Bump. Please use this thread to list all of your excuses without starting multiple threads. Let's try to keep this melt down contained here.