PDA

View Full Version : Tom Orsborn: 'The favorite Popovich shot'

Spurs Brazil
05-26-2008, 03:08 PM
http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/archives/2008/05/tom_orsborn_the_3.html

Tom Orsborn: 'The favorite Popovich shot'
Tony Parker got a kick out of Manu Ginobili's shot selection last night, saying the free-wheeling star from Argentina was playing with so much confidence that he even dared shoot some fast-break 3-point attempts.

"The favorite Popovich shot," Parker said with a laugh.

Parker said he knew Ginobili, who finished with 30 points, was headed for a big night after he sank back-to-back 3-point attempts in the first period during a 21-second span.

"Last night, he made his first two (3-point) shots and that helped his confidence," Parker said. "Then he was rolling after that."

Parker wasn't the only Spur in a relaxed mood during the team's availability with the media at the practice facility. Ginobili, Tim Duncan and Robert Horry all had lengthy sessions with reporters and appeared to have regained their confidence, although Parker said they never lost it.

"We just lost two games," Parker said. "It happened against New Orleans, and we are in the same situation right now."

boutons_
05-26-2008, 03:15 PM
"fast-break 3-point attempts"

more precisely, 3s in transition

Emanuel20
05-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Oh man when that off balance 3 pt went in......................I was jumping!

johnsmith
05-26-2008, 03:22 PM
"fast-break 3-point attempts"

more precisely, 3s in transition

We didn't really need a translation jackass.

Emanuel20
05-26-2008, 03:24 PM
We didn't really need a translation jackass.
Due to my incompetence, I needed the transition!
Thank you boutons_