PDA

View Full Version : I respect the humbleness that is Manu Ginobili

CP-3
05-26-2008, 07:18 PM
he was "injured" yet he never once brought it up and refused to use his injury as an excuse for his horrible game-play so humble so admirable ..

no excuses.

"im not about to make any excuses. its not my fingernail. i dont want to make any excuses, but i have a lot of things bothering me. no excuses though. my ankle is bothering me. but no excuses."

Emanuel20
05-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Hmzz Sarcastic or not!

Hornets fan showed uppppp!
You finished crying over game 7...

Southwest Texas Fan
05-26-2008, 07:20 PM
he was "injured" yet he never once brought it up and refused to use his injury as an excuse for his horrible game-play so humble so admirable ..

no excuses.

"im not about to make any excuses. its not my fingernail. i dont want to make any excuses, but i have a lot of things bothering me. no excuses though. my ankle is bothering me. but no excuses."

Are you being sarcastic?:blah:blah

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-26-2008, 07:22 PM

no excuses.

You're just mad because they're no longer praising Chris Paul for his saintly gestures..

It just killed you inside yesterday when Doug Collins turned his attention to two new suitors: Kobe and Manu.

gmanrulz
05-26-2008, 07:22 PM

no excuses.

so how was it? catch any big ones?

PlayoffEx-static
05-26-2008, 08:02 PM
louis, go back to whatever circle of hell you inhabit. Your shit is tired and repetitive.

ChickHearnMic
05-26-2008, 08:20 PM
Hey I have once said and gonna say again

Manu is the Euro-Argentina Kobe

ShoogarBear
05-26-2008, 08:21 PM
How's West's back?

O-Factor
05-26-2008, 08:21 PM

no excuses.

How is the fishing going?

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 08:28 PM
It's hilarious how much of a big deal is being made of this guy's injuries.

Kobe is playing with a dislocated pinky and a bad back. Fisher has a torn tendon in his foot. Gasol's ankle is still not 100%. You don't see them complaining or the Laker's coaching staff making excuses for them.

ElNono
05-26-2008, 08:35 PM

Kobe is playing with a dislocated pinky and a bad back. Fisher has a torn tendon in his foot. Gasol's ankle is still not 100%. You don't see them complaining or the Laker's coaching staff making excuses for them.

Where did Pop or Manu make excuses for it?
You keep failing at this internet thing...

GrandeDavid
05-26-2008, 08:36 PM

no excuses.

Stupid ass...intellect of a dropped child...Manu was ASKED by a reporter directly about the fingernail and he was responding. You cheezy little rat, please post the reporter's question as well.

So instead of being the smart ass, crying bitch you evidently are, I will say factually and, obviously, correctly, that Manu Ginobili is humble, classy and makes no excuses.

Emanuel20
05-26-2008, 08:37 PM

Because Manu is Special, he is GOD, deal with it!
:lol

ElNono
05-26-2008, 08:38 PM

no excuses.

If somebody needs to be humble, is you, after the ass beating Manu and the rest of the Spurs gave you in your own home.

ClingingMars
05-26-2008, 08:40 PM
louis, go back to whatever circle of hell you inhabit. Your shit is tired and repetitive.

O-Factor
05-26-2008, 08:43 PM

Translated

Im just being a douchebag troll...An ignorant one at that.

RussN
05-26-2008, 09:03 PM

no excuses.

better luck next year. you can stop posting here now.

Avitus1
05-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Thats Manu for you a class act.

tmtcsc
05-26-2008, 09:58 PM

I noticed Gasol's wrist was a little limp too.

http://a547.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/72/l_f5b765c4787976fafc31e514771bd90a.jpg

samikeyp
05-26-2008, 10:03 PM

I think that was the point. No excuses were being made about Ginobili's performance.

manufor3
05-26-2008, 10:08 PM
How's West's back?

never better

jag
05-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Mars how are we supposed to know who posted the message unless you sign it?