PDA

View Full Version : Remember that 2K8 video featuring Horry beating Boston? Think again (LOL)

lefty
05-26-2008, 10:49 PM
nghhvvzDPK8&feature

TampaDude
05-26-2008, 10:55 PM
gay

Avitus1
05-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Wtf?

lefty
05-26-2008, 10:59 PM
gay

My thoughts exactly :lol

TD=old&busted
05-26-2008, 11:07 PM
anyone who called the Duncan three, is retarded. That wasnt even a set play for him, just pure pure luck. So you'd have to be an idiot to go around trying to brag that you called that shot.

lefty =

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i83/quasarradio204/retard.jpg

lefty
05-26-2008, 11:10 PM
anyone who called the Duncan three, is retarded. That wasnt even a set play for him, just pure pure luck. So you'd have to be an idiot to go around trying to brag that you called that shot.

lefty =

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i83/quasarradio204/retard.jpg

I saw it coming because I knew Suns wouldn't leave any 3 pt shooter open after Finley sent the game to OT.

Unlike you, I'm smart.

ANd please stop posting pictures of your boyfriend

TD=old&busted
05-26-2008, 11:16 PM
I saw it coming because I knew Suns wouldn't leave any 3 pt shooter open after Finley sent the game to OT.

Unlike you, I'm smart.

ANd please stop posting pictures of your boyfriend

sorry that play was not even set up for Duncan, Pop did not run it for him. It was just pure luck he was left open. It's like calling a fumble recovery and then a halfback pass for a TD. "calling" plays that randomly develop and werent meant to be are stupid, and the fact you try and brag about it shows what little credibility you must have if you're trying to establish it by "calling" random crap. :downspin:

lefty
05-26-2008, 11:17 PM
sorry that play was not even set up for Duncan, Pop did not run it for him. It was just pure luck he was left open. It's like calling a fumble recovery and then a halfback pass for a TD. "calling" plays that randomly develop and werent meant to be are stupid, and the fact you try and brag about it shows what little credibility you must have if you're trying to establish it by "calling" random crap. :downspin:

I'm not saying it was set up for Duncan.

He was their last option, because no 3 pt shooter was open, and I knew during the timeout that it would happen.

Again, you are embarassing yourself :lmao

TD=old&busted
05-26-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm not saying it was set up for Duncan.

He was their last option, because no 3 pt shooter was open, and I knew during the timeout that it would happen.

Again, you are embarassing yourself :lmao

a) you're a retard if you expect TD to shot a three to win a game. he should have been under the rim. Pop would not have had Timmay shot that three. I wouldnt brag about you calling it because it was blind luck, not anything remotely strategic related.
b) ill call random plays too, I expect Kobe to miss then a farmar rebound, then a around the back pass for a Odom three off the backboard to win the next game. :downspin:

Tyler_Durden
05-26-2008, 11:34 PM
lefty sucks

TampaDude
05-26-2008, 11:50 PM
I expect Kobe to miss then a farmar rebound, then a around the back pass for a Odom three off the backboard to win the next game. :downspin:

There are two things wrong with your prediction:

1. Kobe never misses

2. Odom couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside

Now, if you flipped it around and had Odom missing and Kobe hitting the 3, then it makes sense. The way you had it, though, is ridiculous.

TD=old&busted
05-26-2008, 11:54 PM
There are two things wrong with your prediction:

1. Kobe never misses

2. Odom couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside

Now, if you flipped it around and had Odom missing and Kobe hitting the 3, then it makes sense. The way you had it, though, is ridiculous.

:rolleyes that's the point, kind of like having timmay shot a three (I would have hoped you would have caught that...)

E20
05-27-2008, 01:04 AM
I remember reading that Pop said specifically that Duncan was supposed to be behind the 3PT line, he was not there by accident.

greyforest
05-27-2008, 04:00 AM
I remember reading that Pop said specifically that Duncan was supposed to be behind the 3PT line, he was not there by accident.

Strike
05-27-2008, 06:21 AM
duncan had the shot

and he took it

he took it

and broke a major rule of engagement (and lakers chodes)

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z239/tammidoerfler/Top_Goon.gif
"That's right, Ice, man. I am dangerous."

Tyler_Durden
05-27-2008, 07:08 AM
"you may not like the men you are flying with, and they may not like you..
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/fawndle_me_now/val.jpg

manufor3
05-27-2008, 07:14 AM
what the heck was that?

Tyler_Durden
05-27-2008, 07:24 AM
NBA Live > NBA 2K

lefty
05-27-2008, 09:03 AM

Don't bother, TD=old&busted is a fucking retard