PDA

View Full Version : Hey Atrain, and other Texans fans...

florige
05-27-2008, 01:08 PM
How do you feel about picking Mario Williams now??

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10843371

ATRAIN
05-27-2008, 01:37 PM
At first I was certain I didn't want Reggie or VY. I didn't now much about Mario, but I always heard he was like a Jullius Peppers so I was happy about that. His 2nd year he should have made pro bowl, but didn't I a happy about that pick considering what VY and Bush have done..........DICK!! Oh wait all the VY homers say he made the pro bowl his rookie year LMAO, yeah as like what a 5th alternate. Im sorry but when 3 choices back out and then you slide in your not a pro bowler.

midgetonadonkey
05-27-2008, 01:39 PM
I like Mario Williams.

ATRAIN
05-27-2008, 01:41 PM
I like Mario Williams.

Yeah Mario is prob tied for my second favorite Texan with Ryans.

AJ is number 1 of course.

midgetonadonkey
05-27-2008, 01:44 PM
Bennie Joppru is my all time favorite Texan. Matt Stevens is a close second.

florige
05-27-2008, 01:46 PM
All that hype out of college went to his head. He really looks terrified when he is running the ball.

ATRAIN
05-27-2008, 01:51 PM
All that hype out of college went to his head. He really looks terrified when he is running the ball.

Who Reggie?

midgetonadonkey
05-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Who Reggie?

I think he was talking about Bennie Joppru and his inability to live up to all the media hype that was created when he decided to announce he was going pro.

ATRAIN
05-27-2008, 02:07 PM
I think he was talking about Bennie Joppru and his inability to live up to all the media hype that was created when he decided to announce he was going pro.

LOL

J.T.
05-27-2008, 03:25 PM
considering what VY and Bush have done..........DICK!!

At least VY and Bush have made the playoffs since coming into the league. VY played in the '06 Pro Bowl too. Williams was the best of the three last year though.

midgetonadonkey
05-27-2008, 05:08 PM
At least VY and Bush have made the playoffs since coming into the league. VY played in the '06 Pro Bowl too. Williams was the best of the three last year though.

VY didn't get the Titans to the playoffs, their defense did. And Reggie Bush just made the playoffs because Drew Brees, Colston and Deuce had a great season his rookie year. So just because they made the playoffs doesn't mean they were better players or better selections than Mario Williams.

monosylab1k
05-27-2008, 05:12 PM
VY didn't get the Titans to the playoffs, their defense did.

I love how every other successful NFL team is led by their QB, except for the Titans and in their case they would be a 14 win team if not for VY's ineptitude. Texans fans are funny.

midgetonadonkey
05-27-2008, 05:22 PM
I love how every other successful NFL team is led by their QB, except for the Titans and in their case they would be a 14 win team if not for VY's ineptitude. Texans fans are funny.

Not every successful NFL team is led by their QB. Was Trent Dilfer the leader of the Ravens team that won the 2000 SB? Was Brad Johnson the leader of the Bucs team that won a couple of years later?

And they just might have more wins if they had a QB that threw more TD passes than interceptions.

SPARKY
05-27-2008, 07:13 PM
That pick looks better and better. If the offense can stay healthy this season they'll make the playoffs.

LocosPorJuana
05-27-2008, 11:36 PM
The night before the draft, when the news came out that the texans were going to go with mario, I could not even make love to my then GF. :p:
I was that upset.

I agree, the offense has to stay healthy and the turnovers must be cut in half. It seemed like they invented new ways to turn the ball over last year.

PS. I hate that casserly always has that look of I told you so everytime he is on his CBS segment. :bang

ATRAIN
05-28-2008, 09:21 AM
The night before the draft, when the news came out that the texans were going to go with mario, I could not even make love to my then GF. :p:
I was that upset.

I agree, the offense has to stay healthy and the turnovers must be cut in half. It seemed like they invented new ways to turn the ball over last year.

PS. I hate that casserly always has that look of I told you so everytime he is on his CBS segment. :bang

When I heard I was a big suprised and did not know much about the guy so was reading up on him.