PDA

View Full Version : I finally checked. Spurs fans do not troll Laker sites.

austinlakepirate
05-27-2008, 04:56 PM
check lakersground.net and clublakers.com

I didn't see a single Spurs Troll over there, nothing but Laker spam over here.

Are Lakers fans just assholes or what?

Cry Havoc
05-27-2008, 04:57 PM
There's no site cool enough to troll.

Besides ST, that is. :toast

DazedAndConfused
05-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Check harder, there are a few.

Dex
05-27-2008, 05:05 PM
A few?

Some of you Laker fans are alright (albeit a little mouthy), but it's been like an epidemic around here. Especially since the 2-0 hole.

jman3000
05-27-2008, 05:05 PM
there are a few... but most spurs fans stay on spurs sites because laker sites are complete shit.

Kori Ellis
05-27-2008, 05:06 PM
A lot of it gets deleted at other sites. But I think quite a few Spurs fans do troll.

I don't mind a little smack talk here but the "WE RULEZ - U PWND CHEATERZ SPURZ SUCK BALLZ" type of 12-year-old posts are tiring.

ImmortalD24
05-27-2008, 05:08 PM
The thing about this site and other team forums is that Laker fans aren't afraid to represent, while Spurs, Suns, Blazers etc troll the Lakers forum pretending to be Laker fans.

degenerate_gambler
05-27-2008, 05:09 PM
A lot of it gets deleted at other sites. But I think quite a few Spurs fans do troll.

I don't mind a little smack talk here but the "WE RULEZ - U PWND CHEATERZ SPURZ SUCK BALLZ" type of 12-year-old posts are tiring.

ya mean like this drivel...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97022

I hope Spur trolls are better than that..

KOBE=MICHAELJORDAN
05-27-2008, 05:10 PM
I have a strong feeling Kobe the god Bryant will go off for 80 pts tonight and lead the lakers to a 50 pt victory the only reason why you guys won the last game is because the refs would not call any fouls on the lakers when they got hacked driving it to the lane. I hope you are ready to have your season come to a end tonight basically as kobe goes for 80 pts and the lakers beat the ref spurs 138-87

Sense
05-27-2008, 05:11 PM

lol :toast

I'm sorry.. sig worthy :P with a little modification :lol

FakerDynasty
05-27-2008, 05:11 PM
The thing about this site and other team forums is that Laker fans aren't afraid to represent, while Spurs, Suns, Blazers etc troll the Lakers forum pretending to be Laker fans.

You tell em d00d!! K0b3 r00lz!!

ImmortalD24
05-27-2008, 05:12 PM
You tell em d00d!! K0b3 r00lz!!:lol

lefty
05-27-2008, 05:12 PM

If we win the series, expect intense trolling

Lakers_55
05-27-2008, 05:23 PM

I looked at both sites once, but never joined. I like it better here. Better people around this place, except the trolls. Good luck tonight!

Summers
05-27-2008, 05:33 PM
I have a strong feeling Kobe the god Bryant will go off for 80 pts tonight and lead the lakers to a 50 pt victory the only reason why you guys won the last game is because the refs would not call any fouls on the lakers when they got hacked driving it to the lane. I hope you are ready to have your season come to a end tonight basically as kobe goes for 80 pts and the lakers beat the ref spurs 138-87

Posting it over and over again won't make it happen.

Dave McNulla
05-27-2008, 05:36 PM
spurs fans get banned for life for representing. i've been banned at lg for five years.

jag
05-27-2008, 05:52 PM

Tell me about it...it's so embarrassing being a Spurs fan. :rolleyes

Commissioner Stern
05-27-2008, 05:53 PM
I much prefer this place. There's no point talking smack to people who agree with you. It's much more fun to rile up the delusional.

jag
05-27-2008, 05:55 PM
I much prefer this place. There's no point talking smack to people who agree with you. It's much more fun to rile up the delusional.

Sup bitch?

YoMamaIsCallin
05-27-2008, 05:56 PM
I too went on lakersground expecting to find a site like this one where you could have intelligent conversations from different points of view.

What I found was really awful. Conspiracy theorists, wannabe gangstas, and just plain idiots.

Then they banned me for pointing out simple facts. So I said screw them, let them wallow in their own cesspool.

SPARKY
05-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Laker fan can't figure out how to put together an excellent forum. Not surprising.

ballhog
05-27-2008, 06:23 PM

Pathetic loser bandwagon fan.

urunobili
05-27-2008, 06:30 PM
i heard some are still trolling on the hornets board...

Commissioner Stern
05-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Pathetic loser bandwagon fan.

See what I mean?

BOO!!!

Did that scare ya?

Commissioner Stern
05-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Sup bitch?

Oooh. It's tough guy again. How'd you know I was talking about your delusional ass?

underdawg
05-27-2008, 06:36 PM
See what I mean?

BOO!!!

Did that scare ya?

no what's scary is the time you spend on here being a dork (sure your parents are proud.) Read a book, go out on a date, hit the gym or something but you have rest of your life to be an asshole - take a day off.

cobbler
05-27-2008, 06:38 PM
A few?

Some of you Laker fans are alright (albeit a little mouthy), but it's been like an epidemic around here. Especially since the 2-0 hole.

I would imagine there would be a lot more on the laker boards if you were up 2-0 or 3-1. It's a little rough to go onto a forum talking trash when trailing. IMO

Lakers Dynasty
05-27-2008, 06:41 PM
If we win the series, expect intense trolling

Of course. It's the NBA Finals.

But in general, the Lakers fans I know hate Detroit, and really, really despise the Celtics. There will be some serious change of allegiance (of convenience, and temporary, of course).

But don't count on it happening because the Lakers will be representing the Western Conference.

Commissioner Stern
05-27-2008, 06:42 PM
no what's scary is the time you spend on here being a dork (sure your parents are proud.) Read a book, go out on a date, hit the gym or something but you have rest of your life to be an asshole - take a day off.

Why? Living life is serious business. This is just fun. I'm having fun. Aren't you?

If you're having a tough time with this, you should really get your priorities in order.

Lakers Dynasty
05-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Lakers boards are boring. In fact, I've been banned from LakersTalk, (which I think no longer exists).

"Lakers are great."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Jerry Buss actually makes good personnel decisions."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Kobe is the shizzle."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Best coach in the league."

"Yeah, you're right."

And when they're right, they're right.
So without people who need edification, there's really no point in being there.

You guys, on the other hand . . .

austinlakepirate
05-27-2008, 07:06 PM
So essentially then...

The Laker sites are rife with self serving propaganda, and any contrary viewpoint is burned like a history book in 1941 Germany.

Discourse is enlightment, censorship is tyranny.

No wonder most of the LA fans I've met know so little about the rest of the league... A Laker loss will shatter these people's reality.

nfg3
05-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Lakers boards are boring. In fact, I've been banned from LakersTalk, (which I think no longer exists).

"Lakers are great."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Jerry Buss actually makes good personnel decisions."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Kobe is the shizzle."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Best coach in the league."

"Yeah, you're right."

And when they're right, they're right.
So without people who need edification, there's really no point in being there.

You guys, on the other hand . . .

:tu

I went to other Spurs forums and got pretty much the same. At times there was some intelligent discussion on BB but mainly weak and lame smack. Totally boring! Then I found this place and everything changed.

Have no desire to troll other teams sites since the best of the oppposing teams trolls come here. See Spurtalk posters have the best of both worlds.

Going back to LA all tied up.

Sweet.

:flag:

SouthernFried
05-27-2008, 07:12 PM
We don't need to go there...they come here.

Been that way for at least the 3 yrs I been here

underdawg
05-27-2008, 07:13 PM
Why? Living life is serious business. This is just fun. I'm having fun. Aren't you?

If you're having a tough time with this, you should really get your priorities in order.

Not a tough time at all - it's really just sympathy. Your posts don't have a context of fun, but of anguish. Maybe it's anguish for being left out at some point in your life or just failing in life - don't really care. If you want to bring value to an opponent's fan forum, try bringing some insight about the actual series and basketball in general instead of showing how big of a douchebag you are.

dbreiden83080
05-27-2008, 07:16 PM
There's no site cool enough to troll.

Besides ST, that is. :toast

It is true. Heck we have Piston and Kings sections here because this place is so great and those fans hated to leave after finding a home here. ST quality makes it an easy target for dumbass trolls as well unfortunately.

Deb
05-27-2008, 07:25 PM
You tell em d00d!! K0b3 r00lz!!

What is that you say? Kobe Drools?:lol

IronMexican
05-27-2008, 07:28 PM
You guys have quite a great site, thats why us Laker fans come here. i wont call myself a troll, since i haven't made a post saying "K0B3 0WNZ DUNKED ON" so cheers to Spur fans for creating this great site:toast