PDA

View Full Version : Saw Turiaf and Odom at the Hard Rock Cafe last night....

Phenomanul
05-27-2008, 05:26 PM
So I went hiking at Enchanted Rock and spelunking at Longhorn Caverns over the weekend with a group of friends...

On our way back home we decided to stop in San Antonio for dinner.

We were initially going to go to the Fudruckers downtown... but when we arrived it was already closed (they close at 9:00 PM). Instead we went to a Barbecue place next door to the Hard Rock Cafe. While we were waiting around to get seated, I took a look inside the Hard Rock Cafe and saw Ronny Turiaf, Lamar Odom and some members of their entourage eating inside. I had my camera on me and tried to take a flashless picture. I probably should have asked for permission first, because they saw me and immediately stared at me with :wtf looks. Oddly enough I was wearing a yellow Adidas soccer jersey with navy blue accents. One of the guys on their table then said, "Oh, he's no paparazzi, just a fan!"

I said, "yeah, but I bleed silver and black! - Just keep the games clean fellas." At that point, I hadn't even seen Game 3 yet (I left it recording) and saw it for the first time this morning - only to see Turiaf's and Fisher's cheap shot at Manu.

The last half of my comment now explains Turiaf's angered look as I walked away. Odom was visibly upset as well.

MissouriSpur
05-27-2008, 05:29 PM
Screw those jerks.

Spur Spoiler
05-27-2008, 05:30 PM
The last half of my comment now explains Turiaf's angered look as I walked away. Odom was visibly upset as well.[/QUOTE]

I call bullshit

lefty
:lol

Kermit
Odom wouldn't have done anything. He might have broken a nail.

ChickHearnMic
05-27-2008, 05:32 PM
I second your call Spur Spoiler

MissouriSpur
05-27-2008, 05:33 PM
No one like Kobe except city of La.

ForeignFan
05-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Turiaf is a nice guy (off the court)

xtremesteven33
05-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Turiaf looks like Sinbad

honestfool84
05-27-2008, 05:44 PM
turiaf looks like predator, i swear!

DazedAndConfused
05-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Cheap shot at Manu? It was a fucking hard foul you pussy. The same hard fouls that Horry and Bowen have been delivering for years.

Phenomanul
05-27-2008, 05:47 PM
The last half of my comment now explains Turiaf's angered look as I walked away. Odom was visibly upset as well.

I call bullshit

I have nothing to gain by making this up. Take it or leave it; I don't care if you believe it. :flag:

Phenomanul
05-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Cheap shot at Manu? It was a fucking hard foul you pussy. The same hard fouls that Horry and Bowen have been delivering for years.

Look closer, the commentators kept talking about Turiaf - when it was in fact Fisher who took a swipe at Ginobili's neck.

Commissioner Stern
05-27-2008, 05:50 PM
So I went hiking at Enchanted Rock and spelunking at Longhorn Caverns over the weekend with a group of friends...

On our way back home we decided to stop in San Antonio for dinner.

We were initially going to go to the Fudruckers downtown... but when we arrived it was already closed (they close at 9:00 PM). Instead we went to a Barbecue place next door to the Hard Rock Cafe. While we were waiting around to get seated, I took a look inside the Hard Rock Cafe and saw Ronny Turiaf, Lamar Odom and some members of their entourage eating inside. I had my camera on me and tried to take a flashless picture. I probably should have asked for permission first, because they saw me and immediately stared at me with :wtf looks. Oddly enough I was wearing a yellow Adidas soccer jersey with navy blue accents. One of the guys on their table then said, "Oh, he's no paparazzi, just a fan!"

I said, "yeah, but I bleed silver and black! - Just keep the games clean fellas." At that point, I hadn't even seen Game 3 yet (I left it recording) and saw it for the first time this morning - only to see Turiaf's and Fisher's cheap shot at Manu.

*cough* bullshit *cough*

timvp
05-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Nice job.

Phenomanul is legit :tu

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Was Odom high?

Phenomanul
05-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Nice job.

Phenomanul is legit :tu

Thanks.

I would post the picture, but flashless pictures (long exposures) create blurry images and unfortunately only the entourage members come out clear enough for identification. Odom was covered by someone else, and Turiaf was in the process of turning his head over in my direction (i.e. his face is notably blurred).

Maybe someone here can identify the entourage members with them.

I'll load it as soon as I download it from of my camera.

Hook Dem
05-27-2008, 06:02 PM
turiaf looks like predator, i swear!

With the mask off!!!! I've been saying this for quite a while.

urunobili
05-27-2008, 06:11 PM
there is a guy in NYC that plays daily in the Washington square court that is Turiaf's Replica... i get my ass kicked on that court year after year... but still i play hard D to stay on the court...

Solid D
05-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Phenomanul is the real deal...nothing false with this dude. He's "Good People".

spursfanmom
05-27-2008, 06:45 PM
You saw them last night?

You should have bought them a strong drink! LOL!

crazylakerfan001
05-27-2008, 06:53 PM
manu looks like pinocchio

romad_20
05-27-2008, 06:56 PM
manu looks like pinocchio

Wow, we've never heard that one. What about Balki? Don't forget to post that picture with the Tigger costume. fucking douche troll :blah

FilSpursFan
05-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Are they involved in drunken brawl?

Avitus1
05-27-2008, 06:59 PM
The Hard Rock Cafe sucks! :lol I love the "Silver and Black" comment :lmao..

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-27-2008, 07:05 PM

:lol

Awesome!

Borosai
05-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Odom might have been upset, but he wasn't going to take--and miss--another shot that night.

Lakers Dynasty
05-27-2008, 07:51 PM
Hard Rock Cafe?

No souvenirs needed. The only thing those guys will take from San Antonio is the Larry O'Brien trophy.

polandprzem
05-27-2008, 07:59 PM
I've heard that players went for dinner to talk about the game and clear things out to be best prepared and knowing what to do in the game

ATXSPUR
05-27-2008, 08:24 PM
fucking turnovers!!! duncan!! finley!! get your heads out of your asses!!

ATXSPUR
05-27-2008, 08:27 PM
the spurs rebounding fucking disgusts me