PDA

View Full Version : Spur and Laker fans---the right prediction....

ipeefreely
05-27-2008, 07:46 PM
Rejoice, you will all win your home games....(which means what for the Spurs?)
............ the Lakers will win the series in 7 games...

Sorry completely non bias poster here, posting a REALITY CHECK...

I fully expect the Lakers to compete tonight, maybe coming up short by 2-5 pts...Sending a clear message that the WCF title goes thru LALA, and thus a game 5 win, a game 6 loss and a game 7 win for the LAKERS..

You can all go back and forth but no team in the West(except the lakers winning on the road in Utah) has had a convincing road playoff win yet...

Futhermore, history has said that no team has come back from an 0-2 playoff series to win in the 7th game 2 times in the same playoff run...IE: the spurm was shot already on the Whorenuts

Sorry Spurs fans, no dynasty, nada..

Lakers will play either or out of the east....

DAF86
05-27-2008, 07:54 PM
Rejoice, you will all win your home games....(which means what for the Spurs?)
............ the Lakers will win the series in 7 games...

Sorry completely non bias poster here, posting a REALITY CHECK...

I fully expect the Lakers to compete tonight, maybe coming up short by 2-5 pts...Sending a clear message that the WCF title goes thru LALA, and thus a game 5 win, a game 6 loss and a game 7 win for the LAKERS..

You can all go back and forth but no team in the West(except the lakers winning on the road in Utah) has had a convincing road playoff win yet...
Futhermore, history has said that no team has come back from an 0-2 playoff series to win in the 7th game 2 times in the same playoff run...IE: the spurm was shot already on the Whorenuts

Sorry Spurs fans, no dynasty, nada..

Lakers will play either or out of the east....

The Spurs in phoenix, game 3.

ipeefreely
05-27-2008, 07:55 PM
fail

WTF does that mean?

R U Scared........?

hmmmmmmm well anyway...the networks want to see Kobe and SHOWTIME part 2 in the playoffs...I mean the thought of a Spurs - Piston final gives the TV execs angina attacks..LMAO

Avitus1
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/images/threads/000/088/879/1267414-batman-retarded.jpg

ElNono
Another Laker closet fan...

ipeefreely
05-27-2008, 07:58 PM
The Spurs in phoenix, game 3.

Bullsh!t, the Suns were a better team with the Matrix and his D, thats why you rolled them in 5...

It would have gone 7 or you would have lost.....one of the other.,...

DAF86
05-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Bullsh!t, the Suns were a better team with the Matrix and his D, thats why you rolled them in 5...

It would have gone 7 or you would have lost.....one of the other.,...

I bet you thought the Suns will beat the Spurs before the series.

midgetonadonkey
05-27-2008, 08:00 PM

The Spurs won a game 7 on the road in New Orleans. I think that's bigger than the Lakers winning on the road against a weak Utah team.

ipeefreely
05-27-2008, 08:12 PM
The Spurs won a game 7 on the road in New Orleans. I think that's bigger than the Lakers winning on the road against a weak Utah team.

LOL, you beat a team that looked like a deer in the headlights of game 7....

Nothing more...they folded, they came apart......

Utah fought every game, that team was 37/4 at home in the reg season, one of those home losses was to the LALA, whatever.... to each his own...

WATCH MY PREDICTION COME TRUE<<

Will you be here to eat crow?

I wonder:blah