PDA

View Full Version : The ongoing meltdown on the Spurs Forum...

Shank
05-27-2008, 11:25 PM
Can't tell if it's sad or hilarious.

Can I make up a word here? Hilari-sad? Sadious?

Either way, I don't know that I've seen a mercurial meltdown of this proportion over a single call (or non-call).

But, hey - live by the refs, die by the refs.

/waiting for pending, obvious anti-Mavs bashing

:bking:bking

monosylab1k
05-27-2008, 11:28 PM
I feel bad for the Spurs & their fans mainly because they were in a losing battle to begin with - Stern wasn't going to let the Spurs win this series.

Rooting for the Spurs was like rooting for the lesser of two evils in this case. Like the US siding with the Soviets in The Big One so that they could wipe out the Nazis. Unfortunately Fuehrer Stern won't be losing this one.

ipeefreely
05-27-2008, 11:30 PM
I feel bad for the Spurs & their fans mainly because they were in a losing battle to begin with - Stern wasn't going to let the Spurs win this series.
Rooting for the Spurs was like rooting for the lesser of two evils in this case. Like the US siding with the Soviets in The Big One so that they could wipe out the Nazis. Unfortunately Fuehrer Stern won't be losing this one.

Shut the fukk up with that conspiracy bullsh!t you just look like a fool and a tool..

So based on that the 4 titles the Spurs have....they were all designed by Prof Stern huh? or does the the knife only cut one way?

What an absolute moron.....:rollin

monosylab1k
05-27-2008, 11:30 PM
I love the hypocrisy:

Blatant "jumped right into him" foul is a no-call because "you just have to swallow the whistles in that situation". Yet a ticky-tack "hardly touched" foul must be called for Dwyane Wade at the end of G5.

Shank
05-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Mono, you feel badly for Spurs fans? They hate us more than we hate them. When they're not all over their team's collective nutsacks (much like we usually are), they can be cool people. But when the juices get flowing, there's a disdain for us like none other. Don't feel badly for them at all. Enjoy the moment. Shit, something bad could happen...like them coming back from 1-3 to win the whole thing. You wouldn't want that now, would you?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93644

monosylab1k
05-27-2008, 11:37 PM
Yeah I guess I don't feel sorry for that gorilla-faced fuck.

bulletedge
05-27-2008, 11:37 PM
I gotta admit that I am enjoying the meltdown a lot...probably just as much as all of these folks enjoyed watching the refs hand call after call to DWade two years ago.

Shank
05-27-2008, 11:38 PM
Yeah I guess I don't feel sorry for that gorilla-faced fuck.

With the double-birds and a Wal-Mart Timex.

balli
05-28-2008, 12:09 AM
They got fucked by a badly blown call at an inopportune time, but hey, that's how it goes sometimes. It's shitty to be a Spurs fan right now, but after a few days they'll realize that many, many other problems on their end were more costly to their chances of winning than that foul was.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2008, 12:15 AM
I saw that shit and thought the only guy that gets that call is Dwayne Wade. No offense to you guys.

mavs>spurs2
05-28-2008, 12:16 AM
I feel bad for them in a way..then I remember that thread by that douche MannyIsGod and other posters like ClingingMars and all remorse is gone.

pawe
05-28-2008, 12:16 AM
fuck you mavfan! sorry, i dont have the energy right now. i felt like i was punched in the gut. ill talk samck with you guys tomorrow.

clambake
05-28-2008, 12:18 AM
the ball hit the rim before it went off horry's leg out of bounds.

should have been a new shot clock.

laker ball with 5 seconds remaining.

21_Blessings
05-28-2008, 12:54 AM
Game would have been a blowout if it the Lakers got calls through the first 45 minutes.

As for the last play:

1) Barry traveled. Cry more about whatever bail out foul, he traveled. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

2) Odom blocked TP's shot clean. It was a called a goaltend. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

3) Ball hit rim, should have been new shot clock. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

4) Tim took 7 steps and dunked the basketball in the 2nd quarter. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

5) Kobe = 6 free throws the entire series. Was hacked 5 times in teh act of the shooting throughout the game, no call. Total Stern job am i right. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

5) The better team won tonight. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

Anti.Hero
05-28-2008, 01:06 AM
Spurs are playing like shit. It's as simple as that.

The refs actually kept them in this game during the first half.

It's sad to see them so close to finally repeating and the Lakers get back in the picture. It is even worse to know the Lakers will dominate for the next 4 or so years.

BlackSwordsMan
05-28-2008, 01:28 AM
go pistons

theMUHMEshow
05-28-2008, 01:52 AM
go pistons

:toast

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-28-2008, 02:56 AM
I feel bad for them in a way..then I remember that thread by that douche MannyIsGod and other posters like ClingingMars and all remorse is gone.

Dude, Mav fan should go off NBA principle.

Always root against the fucking Lakers. MannyIsGod get on his own fellow Spurs fans cases. Forget him.

What pisses me off is the thought of a milllions of bandwagoning California to U.S. households talking about the Lakers at the watercooler at work or at school when they were nowhere to be found DURING last year's playoffs against the Suns. Let alone the last two years before that. In the 2005 season they were like, "Lakers, who are the Lakers?" fucking pisses me off to no end.

Now they're all going to be chiming in tomorrow.

That's worse than the one or two cocky Spurs posters.

21_Blessings
05-28-2008, 03:29 AM
Dude, Mav fan should go off NBA principle.

Always root against the fucking Lakers. MannyIsGod get on his own fellow Spurs fans cases. Forget him.

What pisses me off is the thought of a milllions of bandwagoning California to U.S. households talking about the Lakers at the watercooler at work or at school when they were nowhere to be found DURING last year's playoffs against the Suns. Let alone the last two years before that. In the 2005 season they were like, "Lakers, who are the Lakers?" fucking pisses me off to no end.

Now they're all going to be chiming in tomorrow.

That's worse than the one or two cocky Spurs posters.

Yeah I'm sure all the current Mav fans were diehards during the 90s

endrity
05-28-2008, 05:45 AM

I can't say about all, but a big bunch of the guys that post here were.

mojorizen7
05-28-2008, 07:19 AM
What comes around....goes around.....ALWAYS.
Sometimes it takes a loooooong time to come around.....but it does......and it looks like it has.

sribb43
05-28-2008, 08:20 AM

:toast

monosylab1k
05-28-2008, 08:22 AM

We all know how dedicated the Los Angeles fanbase is. That's why you still have two football teams.

monosylab1k
05-28-2008, 08:33 AM
No, check that, one football team.

monosylab1k
05-28-2008, 08:33 AM
No wait, ZERO football teams? In Los Angeles? Oh, that's right, it's because LA fans are the biggest bandwagoning douchebags on earth.

DaDakota
05-28-2008, 08:37 AM
http://i32.tinypic.com/8vvq4m.jpg

Travel before contact....no call was the right call.

DD

hater
05-28-2008, 09:31 AM
at least Spurs are not choking away a 2 1/2 game series lead :lmao

monosylab1k
05-28-2008, 09:37 AM
This came as the shocker to me

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97085

Metheny
05-28-2008, 09:59 AM
aight listen the foul on barry was his own fault he got fouled this is true but not in the act of shooting as soon as fisher went up barry should have drawn contact and went up for the shot. being the douchbag that he his he decided to put the ball on the floor and then take a shot. Even if the foul was made it wouldn't be a 3 free throw attempt because he wasn't in the act of shooting. A Smart player like kobe would have baited fisher as barry did but then draw contact upon fisher leaving the floor.

Also spurs fans don't blame this lost on officials you can check the stats even the announcers said that the spurs had a huge lead on calls that game.

Also in the offseason learn to rebound it might help.

ElNono
05-28-2008, 10:26 AM
I actually think the Mavs have bigger fish to fry in the offseason.
It's an even year. We normally are fishing at this time. I'm actually thrilled we made it this far with the bench we have.
We're going to need to retool our bench in the offseason, get a little younger, and we'll be right back at it next year. Duncan is still his dominating self, and Tony keeps growing up and coming into form. Despite this series, I think Manu will be fine too.

Mavs still have a lot of work to do to rebuild around Dirk/Kidd. And with the Lakers and NO getting better, they are going to have to work hard into signing some good talent to stay competitive.

stretch
05-28-2008, 10:33 AM
none of this matters. Lebron is about to go MJ on the league and win gobs of titles. he is a decent coach/good #2 player away from titles.

YoMamaIsCallin
05-28-2008, 10:36 AM
This game was not won or lost by the refs.

Lakers fans -- if you see the refs favoring the Spurs in this game, you are just watching with homer glasses. There were a ton of calls they could have made for Duncan and didn't. And you gotta understand that Kobe's MO is to try to draw fouls, and bitch when he doesn't get a call after flinging himself at his defender and the basket, and flailing his arms up into the air. You are just buying into that.

Spurs fans -- get over it. If your team plays like it's the second night of a back-to-back in Seattle, rather than an absolutely crucial playoff game, don't whine when you let a call or non-call determine the outcome of a game. The Spurs gave up a TON of hustle-induced turnovers and offensive rebounds. Had they hustled or blocked out even two or three more times in the game, they would have won.

Furthermore -- if Barry had done the play right, he would have jumped right into Fisher in the air and tried a three rather than trying a dribble escape. He would have gotten three free throws, no question, and probably won the game, or sent it to OT at a minumum. Just a bad, bad play.

DBryant88
05-28-2008, 10:47 AM
i just laughed and im still laughing right now

nkdlunch
05-28-2008, 11:39 AM
at least Spurs are not choking away a 2 1/2 game series lead :lmao

:lmao so true.

I rather see a meltdown of pussy ass fan than a meltdown of pussy ass players on national TV.

Spurs players = still warriors

Mavs players = bitch ass punks

fans will be fans. I don't give a fuck about their pussy thinking. I care about my players' thinking.

Cry Havoc
05-28-2008, 11:46 AM
I don't give a shit about 75% of the Spurs fans that post on here..all they do is call out players and coaches if the SPurs lose a game and then when they win a game, the love them again...it's an absolute farce!

The game should have never ended like that..what is comical is that Horry's foul on West got more coverage than a blatant foul at the end of the game, but whatever!

If Stern wants a Celtics vs Lakers Finals who knows he might get it..at and as much as I hate the Celtics I rather have them win than the Lakers!

I also hate when Spurs fans can't make good remark..they always bring the 4 trophy smack:lmao

I love my Spurs. Last night hurt to watch. But it hurt almost as much to watch them lose as it did to watch them play uninspired basketball with no initiative. They didn't even LOOK like a championship team last night. Refs or no refs, they sucked and deserved to get called out for a horrible performance aside from 2 or 3 players. Letting Pau Gasol destroy you on the o-boards is absolutely INEXCUSABLE.

Mono, you feel badly for Spurs fans? They hate us more than we hate them. When they're not all over their team's collective nutsacks (much like we usually are), they can be cool people. But when the juices get flowing, there's a disdain for us like none other.

I'm pretty sure the blood gets flowing between almost any division rivals who challenge for an NBA title. The Mavs fans that have stuck around, I respect more than most. By far the worst fans we've had on here (IMO) are the Suns fans. The Hornets fans were pretty awful, but I have a feeling it was just a mix of young, new posters who hadn't seen a lot of basketball.

I don't understand why you feel so hated. One thread? Well, okay, whatever floats your boat. :toast

mavs>spurs2
05-28-2008, 11:49 AM

Ahahahahaha that one made me laugh out loud :rollin

Beast
05-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Mono, you feel badly for Spurs fans? They hate us more than we hate them. When they're not all over their team's collective nutsacks (much like we usually are), they can be cool people. But when the juices get flowing, there's a disdain for us like none other. Don't feel badly for them at all. Enjoy the moment. Shit, something bad could happen...like them coming back from 1-3 to win the whole thing. You wouldn't want that now, would you?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93644

Mav fans writing in? now that is a hilarious joke! Mavs are such losers! you have no idea what it EVER feels like to win,do you? you are so bored from NEVER EVER winning, you have to come here and get entertained! that is just sad! we dont hate you Mavs, we dont even CARE about you! go back home to loserville and keep laughing because that wont get you anywhere you havent already been! LOSER! now that is funny!

Beast
05-28-2008, 11:59 AM

Either way, I don't know that I've seen a mercurial meltdown of this proportion over a single call (or non-call).

sadious and hilari-sad? thanks for the GREAT definition of MAV LOSERS! that's a good one! so bored at home are you, loser, that you have to come write about the spurs? must suck for you! guess you will NEVER know what winning feels like! glad we can entertain you. feel better? good because you are still nothing but a loser and no amount of spurs bashing will change that or ever get you a championship. guess that is why you are sad and pathetic and desperate! you even got bored of fishing, huh? sucks to be YOU!

Beast
05-28-2008, 12:04 PM

let's give it up to the BEST 67 win team of all time!! go my little choking ponies!

Beast
05-28-2008, 12:09 PM

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/timewasters/2007/05/my_little_pony_fan_for_life.html
dont forget!!:

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/timewasters/2007/05/my_little_pony_fan_for_life.html

LEONARD
05-28-2008, 12:30 PM
Last night made me VERY happy...

21_Blessings
05-28-2008, 12:32 PM
We all know how dedicated the Los Angeles fanbase is. That's why you still have two football teams.

You don't even know what you're saying, dumbshit.

If Los angelenos weren't dedicated no one would ever go to a Dodgers game.

During the 'Sedale Threat era' the Forum was still selling out.

21_Blessings
05-28-2008, 12:35 PM

And I've been a Lakers fan for over 20 years. So have a 'big bunch of guys that post here'. Fact is, the Mavericks were the joke of the league and then all of sudden they became one of the most popular teams in the league when they started winning consistently.

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 12:38 PM
And I've been a Lakers fan for over 20 years. So have a 'big bunch of guys that post here'. Fact is, the Mavericks were the joke of the league and then all of sudden they became one of the most popular teams in the league when they started winning consistently.

So then you remember one of the pinnacles of Mavericks Basketball history.

The Derek Harper game. :lol

Shank
05-28-2008, 12:44 PM
I like how Beast used 4 posts to say the same thing.

Shank
05-28-2008, 12:44 PM
And CryHavoc-

New Indy movie blew. F George Lucas and his alien crap.

monosylab1k
05-28-2008, 12:51 PM
During the 'Sedale Threat era' the Forum was still selling out.

What time did peopel show up? Middle of the 3rd quarter? Did they show up later than normal to offset how uncool the team was?

Showing up late for games to look "cool" - the ultimate douchebag bandwagoner maneuver, created by the ultimate douchebag bangwagon fanbase.

Shank
05-28-2008, 12:59 PM
sadious and hilari-sad? thanks for the GREAT definition of MAV LOSERS! that's a good one! so bored at home are you, loser, that you have to come write about the spurs? must suck for you! guess you will NEVER know what winning feels like! glad we can entertain you. feel better? good because you are still nothing but a loser and no amount of spurs bashing will change that or ever get you a championship. guess that is why you are sad and pathetic and desperate! you even got bored of fishing, huh? sucks to be YOU!

How did I know that this thread would eventually turn into this? It never fails.

And hey, Beast - I don't play for the Mavs just like you don't play for the Spurs. I know how to discern my real life from my following of a sports team. When they bow out of the postseason, they go on vacation. I go to work and continue a real life. The two never mix.

Burger King, motherfucker. :bking

balli
05-28-2008, 01:09 PM

Dude... WTF? A lot of people haven't seen that shit yet.

monosylab1k
05-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Dude... WTF? A lot of people haven't seen that shit yet.

Indy fights aliens, but near the end he realizes that the aliens killed him at the start of the movie, and he was a ghost the whole time. Then his son finds an ancient Mayan potion that brings Indy back to life. Kevin Spacey stops limping and sprays water on the aliens (their weakness). They defeat the aliens but Indy is forced to be captain of one of theirs ships for like 1000 years or something. After the credits you see Cate Blanchett playing chess and she moves one of the pieces with her mind.

nkdlunch
05-28-2008, 01:28 PM
go to ovguide.com and you can watch that shitty movie right now

Shank
05-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Iron Man, though, was the balls.

Dex
05-28-2008, 01:31 PM
I might start posting in the NBA Forum, because the Spurs forum has been pissing me off today.

LakeShow
05-28-2008, 01:32 PM
I might start posting in the NBA Forum, because the Spurs forum has been pissing me off today.d

It's ridiculous. Same shit every thread. I think I'll do some work today. Im tired of reading all that bullshit.

Shank
05-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Yeah, come on over here. We talk movies, video games...we cuss, we hate on each other. It's a great time over in this pool.

Findog
05-28-2008, 01:39 PM
So then you remember one of the pinnacles of Mavericks Basketball history.

The Derek Harper game. :lol

21 Blessings has never heard of Derek Harper. He hasn't been a Laker fan long enough to know that Harper played for the Lakeshow back in the late nineties.

SAtown
05-28-2008, 01:40 PM
NBA Forum > Spurs Forum

Shank
05-28-2008, 01:40 PM
There's a park near the north part of Bohan where you can smear about 40 pedestrians along the sidewalk.

I've also had a good time in picking up a helicopter, flying as high as I can get over the middle of downtown and then jumping out for no apparent reason.

I love GTA.

DarkReign
05-28-2008, 02:09 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/8vvq4m.jpg

Travel before contact....no call was the right call.

DD

I didnt watch the end of the game. Was that not called a foul?!

nkdlunch
05-28-2008, 02:10 PM
:lmao

duncan228
05-28-2008, 02:17 PM
A Spurs fan that's not melting down checking in. :)

I spend a lot of time on ST, and have a lot of emotion invested in my team. But it's not life and death, it's basketball. A wonderful past time, a smile when they're doing well, a sigh when they're not. And life goes on.

This is a message board. People rant and vent when their team loses and call the players Gods when their team wins.

It is what it is.

Shank
05-28-2008, 02:27 PM
I didnt watch the end of the game. Was that not called a foul?!

No! Can you believe it? Why are people not talking about this?

dickface
05-28-2008, 02:31 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rAm
05-28-2008, 03:33 PM
I don't think it is so much of a meltdown by spurs fans as it is hundreds of Laker trolls responding in usual immature Laker fashion to every thread created. Insecure little fuckers.

arcticjoe
05-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Indy fights aliens, but near the end he realizes that the aliens killed him at the start of the movie, and he was a ghost the whole time. Then his son finds an ancient Mayan potion that brings Indy back to life. Kevin Spacey stops limping and sprays water on the aliens (their weakness). They defeat the aliens but Indy is forced to be captain of one of theirs ships for like 1000 years or something. After the credits you see Cate Blanchett playing chess and she moves one of the pieces with her mind.

saw it coming.

Cry Havoc
05-28-2008, 04:19 PM
And CryHavoc-

Did I miss a reference I made to Indiana Jones in my post, or are you just giving me a movie review?

Shank
05-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Did I miss a reference I made to Indiana Jones in my post, or are you just giving me a movie review?

Random, brief movie review.

monosylab1k
05-28-2008, 04:23 PM
and Burger King.

monosylab1k
05-28-2008, 04:23 PM
:bking

Shank
05-28-2008, 04:26 PM
Mo'fuckin' Burga King, son!

:bking:bking:bking

jman3000
05-28-2008, 04:28 PM
i would have melted down... but the booze and the various pictures of boobs being sent to my phone made it a bit better.

whottt
05-28-2008, 04:49 PM
I agree with all you guys...the Spurs forum is pissing me off and the people that really have their act together as message board posters are posting in this thread. It's an honor :tu

So what do you guys think about that fucking no call on Fisher? Can you believe that shit?

It was a foul...I can't believe they let that shit go and I personally think they have ruiend the integrity of the game.

FOUL
FOUL
FOUL
FOUL
FOUL
FOUL!

Can I get a hell yeah?

Shank
05-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Who Photoshopped the Mavs jersey on Finley?

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-28-2008, 05:07 PM
At first I feel sad, but then I take a step back and look at it from the big picture: it's just basketball.
Then I find it, hilarious.

And fuck the Lakers.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2008, 05:27 PM
i would have melted down... but the booze and the various pictures of boobs being sent to my phone made it a bit better.

thanks for sharing, dick

Shank
05-28-2008, 05:32 PM
thanks for sharing, dick

No, no, no...she shared the boobs. He shared the dick.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2008, 05:33 PM
No, no, no...she shared the boobs. He shared the dick.

:bking

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2008, 05:34 PM
I fucking broke my GTA last night

jman3000
05-28-2008, 05:37 PM
i will share the pictures with you TW.

Beast
05-28-2008, 07:53 PM
How did I know that this thread would eventually turn into this? It never fails.

And hey, Beast - I don't play for the Mavs just like you don't play for the Spurs. I know how to discern my real life from my following of a sports team. When they bow out of the postseason, they go on vacation. I go to work and continue a real life. The two never mix.

Burger King, motherfucker. :bking
the thread never "turned into this." you started an idiotic thread that was already bullshit and everyone knows it. the mavs never "bow" out of the postseason, sorry to make you face reality! and by the way, too bad you have to force yourself to "discern" real life....you have NO other choice! you dont know anything else but that awful feeling of not winning anything EVER! spoken like a loser that you and your mavs are! and too bad after the mavs "go fishing" or go on vacation as you say, you then "have to get back to work" you should be used to that by now.

Shank
05-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry to see that "Beast" doesn't get it. But to each his own...

How did you break your GTA? Isn't usually pretty safe inside the console?

Shank
05-28-2008, 08:43 PM
you dont know anything else but that awful feeling of not winning anything EVER!

I rocked the shit out of the spelling bee all through elementary and middle school.

I won an apron and a cookbook off the Fox morning show about a month ago.

And, speaking of :bking, I won free chicken fries off a scratch-off.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Sorry to see that "Beast" doesn't get it. But to each his own...

How did you break your GTA? Isn't usually pretty safe inside the console?

If you move a 360 while the game is in on, it scratches it

Shank
05-28-2008, 08:56 PM
Is it vertical? I have mine tucked away (on a well-ventilated) shelf in an armoire. Never really had that issue, but I've heard they scratch easily if it's standing up.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Is it vertical? I have mine tucked away (on a well-ventilated) shelf in an armoire. Never really had that issue, but I've heard they scratch easily if it's standing up.

Nope, i was pissed last night and i kicked in the wrong direction. The thing about it standing, if it;s standing then it has a better chance of falling down

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2008, 09:01 PM
frisky dingo is hilarious btw

TampaDude
05-28-2008, 09:11 PM

Yeah, that was awesome...she checkmated Darth Vader...oh, wait...never mind... :lol

Findog
05-29-2008, 09:19 AM
frisky dingo is hilarious btw

Can we just forget the whole action figure conceit?

Shank
05-29-2008, 09:30 AM
Can we just forget the whole action figure conceit?

BOOSH!

monosylab1k
05-29-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm gonna go push a bowl of cereal off a table.

Findog
05-29-2008, 10:18 AM
BOOSH!

"Whaddaya mean they got smart?"

"From living inside the computer. I think they've been eating RAM."

DBryant88
05-29-2008, 10:22 AM
sexy time!

Beast
06-01-2008, 08:33 PM
hey man relax..you act all high and mighty because you are a Spurs fan..how can you call him a loser because his team is the Mavs? I didn't know he played for them? He roots for them so why would that make him a loser because the Mavs never won a title? So big fucking deal..you and I never had anything do with the Spurs winning titles we just root for them!

Man some Spurs fans are such tools!:wakeup

high and mighty? REread the thread and how it started! a real TOOL wrote it and also expected to get bashed for it! he knew what he was doing. that IS loser talk! yes he is a loser (not for being a mavs fan) but for spewing nonsense about the SPURS in a spurs forum! or didnt you know that is where you are?

Shank
06-01-2008, 09:32 PM
high and mighty? REread the thread and how it started! a real TOOL wrote it and also expected to get bashed for it! he knew what he was doing. that IS loser talk! yes he is a loser (not for being a mavs fan) but for spewing nonsense about the SPURS in a spurs forum! or didnt you know that is where you are?

This is the NBA Forum. The Spurs forum is over there.

Fuckstick.

mavs>spurs2
06-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Yea you fucking tard. You basically just admitted that your argument holds no ground, this is an NBA FORUM, not a Spurs forum. You owned yourself right there

Beast
06-02-2008, 12:59 AM
Yea you fucking tard. You basically just admitted that your argument holds no ground, this is an NBA FORUM, not a Spurs forum. You owned yourself right there

I'm a TARD?? hahaha, i'm not the one with THE biggest douchebag-jason terry on my sig!

mavs>spurs2
06-02-2008, 01:27 AM
This is an NBA forum. You lose.

v2freak
06-02-2008, 01:53 AM
lol, sig here today gone tomorrow!

Shank
06-02-2008, 07:53 AM
lol, sig here today gone tomorrow!

Actually, most signatures don't show up multiple times in a single pageview. Something with the code of the forum. No one erased it, if that's what you're thinking.

Shank
06-02-2008, 07:54 AM
See?

manufor3
09-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Game would have been a blowout if it the Lakers got calls through the first 45 minutes.

As for the last play:

1) Barry traveled. Cry more about whatever bail out foul, he traveled. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

2) Odom blocked TP's shot clean. It was a called a goaltend. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

3) Ball hit rim, should have been new shot clock. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

4) Tim took 7 steps and dunked the basketball in the 2nd quarter. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

5) Kobe = 6 free throws the entire series. Was hacked 5 times in teh act of the shooting throughout the game, no call. Total Stern job am i right. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

5) The better team won tonight. Shut the fuck Spurs fan.

you do realize no one respects you, right?