PDA

View Full Version : Recharging

mikekim
05-28-2008, 12:41 AM
I say give the whole team a day of massages, jacuzzi, rehab, icing, treatment on every off day from now through the rest of the playoffs (or at least this series). Throw in some film and a shootaround on game day. That's it.

I know Pop is giving off days as it is, and I'm sure players are getting necessary treatment. But a team-wide "recovery day" with treatment would be great. (I really am not sure if the team is doing this already.)

Being refreshed and rested (other than getting a goddamn defensive rebound) has to be a MAJOR issue now. I'm tired of seeing games where we run out of gas and get out-executed, out-hustled, and out-played. And no, I don't think it's all the Lakers (whose play has been excellent, by the way). I think it's obvious that fatigue is a huge part of it.

Yes, we're old, and yes, we have to deal with it. So we have to do everything in our power to do that. Our guys look drained out there. At this point, I don't know how much they can recharge with one day breaks, but they have to do something.

I think we can do it. Call me foolish but I'm still confident that the Spurs can (i.e. "have the capability to") pull this out.

C'mon! Let's Go!