PDA

View Full Version : So I just registered tonight...

Spurtacus
05-28-2008, 01:30 AM
Thinking I would be chatting with fellow Spurs fans about the game and the no call. Can someone please explain to me why there are so many trolls on this board?

Anyways, win or lose the series, GO SPURS GO. :flag:

Al13
05-28-2008, 01:33 AM
it was a good no call, no fouls on kobe the whole game after he got hacked over and over again in the paint, at some point it was not even funny anymore

SRJ
05-28-2008, 01:34 AM
Because Laker fans, always so desperate to remind us about their weather and their beaches and the fake tits, in reality have nothing to do with their pathetic, useless lives than to be obnoxious fucks whenever the Lakers get good.

Oh well. At least my lungs are smog free.

SPARKY
05-28-2008, 01:35 AM
Laker fan is a needy bitch.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2008, 01:37 AM
because this late the pacific time zone has many more people active.

also as an aside, how the fuck did a celts fan get here.

Spurtacus
05-28-2008, 01:45 AM
it was a good no call, no fouls on kobe the whole game after he got hacked over and over again in the paint, at some point it was not even funny anymore

Lakers were only called for 3 more fouls than the Spurs. Also, I don't see Kobe being called for his pushoffs.

Anyways, not looking to get a discussion going. Just wondering why so many Spurs haters have no life. Don't they have their own message board to go to? lmao.

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 01:52 AM
I post at lakersground.net & clublakers.com but I like opposing fans interaction. Does that mean I have no life? If that's your definition of having no life, so be it. It does not make you right by any means.

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 01:54 AM
I post at lakersground.net & clublakers.com but I like opposing fans interaction. Does that mean I have no life? If that's your definition of having no life, so be it. It does not make you right by any means.

I would imagine he means the trolls coming over here.

A lot of the Laker fans here like Dazed and Confused and Laker Lanny are not here to talk basketball, they are here for the only reason of causing problems. Sadly, someone like yourself who actually wants to talk basketball can sometimes get lumped in with that ilk. The difference is they should be banned and preferably shot in the head, while you should be allowed to stay without harassment.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2008, 01:56 AM
I would imagine he means the trolls coming over here.

A lot of the Laker fans here like Dazed and Confused and Laker Lanny are not here to talk basketball, they are here for the only reason of causing problems. Sadly, someone like yourself who actually wants to talk basketball can sometimes get lumped in with that ilk. The difference is they should be banned and preferably shot in the head, while you should be allowed to stay without harassment.

Shots in the head lack the needed irony for one such as them.

Spurtacus
05-28-2008, 02:02 AM

I refer to the trolls and people who just post to rub things in and annoy Spurs fans. I'm game for a nice discussion.

odogg726
05-28-2008, 02:10 AM
The whole "bandwagon Lakers fan" rep is kinda funny, because if you listen to sports talk radio out here in L.A., it's littered with people who think the Lakers are gonna go all the way regardless of how the team's playing or any off season moves. I've never understood the whole thing about how "they only come outta the woodwork when the team's good". I just think that's when they become louder and more obnoxious to a certain degree. Sometimes, as a Lakers fan, it's hard not to tell a fellow Lakers fan "are you crazy? They're not ready to win this year!"

During the off season, despite the Kobe trade talks, fans out here were still convinced they could make a run if the right pieces came back from Chicago or Phoenix in exchange for Kobe. That's how myopic most fans are out here. In fact, I would go so far as to say they follow with a blind allegiance. Stubborn and thick headed, maybe, but bandwagoners? I don't think so.

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 02:11 AM
The whole "bandwagon Lakers fan" rep is kinda funny, because if you listen to sports talk radio out here in L.A., it's littered with people who think the Lakers are gonna go all the way regardless of how the team's playing or any off season moves. I've never understood the whole thing about how "they only come outta the woodwork when the team's good". I just think that's when they become louder and more obnoxious to a certain degree. Sometimes, as a Lakers fan, it's hard not to tell a fellow Lakers fan "are you crazy? They're not ready to win this year!"

During the off season, despite the Kobe trade talks, fans out here were still convinced they could make a run if the right pieces came back from Chicago or Phoenix in exchange for Kobe. That's how myopic most fans are out here. In fact, I would go so far as to say they follow with a blind allegiance. Stubborn and thick headed, maybe, but bandwagoners? I don't think so.

All teams have bandwagon fans, including LA.

And before you say it...yes, the Spurs do too.

odogg726
05-28-2008, 02:24 AM
All teams have bandwagon fans, including LA.

And before you say it...yes, the Spurs do too.

I agree with you 100%. I just think that from what I've seen the bandwagoners here in L.A. are far outnumbered by the unrealistic myopic fans who expect greatness every year. The ones who think Kobe should just score 60 if the Lakers start struggling offensively. I'm telling you, just from talking to everyday people here in L.A., the bandwagon fans are probably outnumbered about 10:1.

The rest of the people just try to follow along cuz it's the trendy thing in L.A. right now. "Oh shit, the Beckhams are going to games now? OK, we gotta get out there" That type of shit. I'm just hating cuz I won't pay the $3300 face value price for a front row seat at Staples. That's not even for a scalped ticket, I'm talking the price on the actual ticket, $3300!

We all know the real fans are up in the 300 level anyway.:p: