PDA

View Full Version : Harvey: Canceled out - Spurs get what they deserve

spurscenter
05-28-2008, 04:53 AM
Buck Harvey: Canceled out - Spurs get what they deserve

San Antonio Express-News

One lucky shot deserves another, Shaquille O'Neal once famously said.

That was the last time the Lakers were in San Antonio for the playoffs. Then Tim Duncan threw in a leaning jumper for the lead — and Derek Fisher and 0.4 followed.

This time — with Fisher again involved — one bad call deserved another.

This time the refs didn't see that a Fisher jumper had grazed the rim, not resetting the shot clock. This time the refs chose to look the other way when Fisher leaped and landed on Brent Barry.

This time the Lakers deserved what they got.

They clearly outplayed the Spurs.

The ending never should have had any drama, not after the Lakers were smarter and more active for 47 minutes. They never trailed while pounding the Spurs on the boards.

Duncan's 29 points and 17 rebounds didn't reflect an uneven performance as Pau Gasol defended him well. And the other Lakers looked younger and livelier, led by Kobe Bryant and his 28 points.

Those consumed with Joey Crawford and this officiating crew should look at another number. Bryant shot 29 times and never went to the free-throw line.

But Gasol did go to the line with about 50 seconds left. Up by seven, these were to be the final blows to the defending champions.

What followed will make the Spurs angrier. They had wanted to test the Lakers' poise, to get them in these late-game situations, and Gasol showed what was possible had the Spurs pressured earlier. He missed both.

Then something crazier happened. Manu Ginobili made an appearance. Still, his 3-pointer appeared too late to make a difference. The Lakers were still in position to manage the clock, right?

But Bryant took off, looking more like a rookie than 12-year vet. He burned only nine seconds off the clock before opting for a tough runner.

“He thought he had a direct line to the basket,” Phil Jackson said afterward. “And that put us in jeopardy. As a consequence, we almost lost the game because of it.”

When Tony Parker went the other way, pulling the Spurs within two points with 28 seconds left, the Spurs had a chance to undo 2004. The Lakers had seemingly blown their lead in 0.4 seconds.

Then Fisher shot, not far from the same place four years ago, and what followed restated why the Spurs ultimately lost.

Rebounding. The Spurs had allowed the Lakers 11 offensive rebounds in the first half for a startling 20 second-chance points.

“We did a better job in the second half,” Gregg Popovich said. “Then down the stretch it bit us again.”

The bite should have been lethal. When Fisher missed the jumper, Robert Horry tangled with Gasol and couldn't get the rebound.

But the Lakers weren't given a fresh 24 seconds, when replays indicated Fisher's shot had barely hit the rim. That forced Bryant to squeeze off a quick shot.

With a last chance, Barry turned to pivot at the 3-point line, and Fisher landed on Barry's back and shoulders. Watching without comment was Crawford.

If Barry had sold it, he would have forced Crawford to make the call. If Barry had done a Ginobili, flailing his arms, coming up through Fisher, then Barry would have shot three free throws.

A career 82 percent shooter, he likely would have made them. Having already scored a season-high 23 points, he would have become Sean Elliott in 1999, Steve Kerr in 2003 and Horry in 2005. The unexpected hero of a postseason.

But Barry says he didn't see Fisher, and he released his desperation shot only after Fisher had fallen to the side.

No one blamed Barry. As Popovich said, “We wouldn't have had a chance to win if it wasn't for Brent tonight.”

Popovich and Barry didn't blame Crawford, either. Both said it was the proper no-call.

They are wrong. That kind of physical contact clearly changed Barry's path. Here's a guess: Bryant gets the call in Staples.

But maybe the Spurs felt they were in no position to complain. They had gotten what they deserved, after all.

[email protected]

zocool16
05-28-2008, 05:12 AM
Fucking Harvey is right....
but league is rigged regardless......lol

Kori Ellis
05-28-2008, 05:18 AM
If you all actually think the league is actually rigged, I don't get why you watch. Turn your TVs off and move on.

zocool16
05-28-2008, 05:24 AM
If you all actually think the league is actually rigged, I don't get why you watch. Turn your TVs off and move on.

aw i was kidding...but living in L.A. is tough Kori. So since everyone down here is coming at me with their 'haha lakers this lakers that" I don't bother explaining anything...I just say 'league is rigged'...I don't really believe it but it's a escape from these bastards

smeagol
05-28-2008, 05:29 AM
SA got all the calls and still lost.

Period.

ecksodia
05-28-2008, 06:18 AM
Finally a thread where no one whines..

Yeah article's basically correct. I don't know about Barry selling the foul, though.

mrspurs
05-28-2008, 06:32 AM
i said they got what they deserved way back in the season when........you let go of a proven back up point guard (beno) and replace him with mighty no show mouse,(which may i add we wasted 3-5 games teaching him the ropes, and loss homecourt advantage) and.....when some bone head thought bringing 6'9 old no good for nothing but shining the pine kurt thomas over the only proven 7'0 footer backup center fransico elson......when the spurs made those 2 stupid moves....they basically sealed our not repeating............kurt helped against the suns cos he played there 2 yrs there...lettin go of beno and replacing with migthy mouse reminded me of the days when bob bass ran the show............and we all now what bass got us......david robinson and thats it, he was fired shortly after..........maybe next yr.......go spurs go

polandprzem
05-28-2008, 07:06 AM
SA got all the calls and still lost.

Period.

All calls?

You are not good at math

spurscenter
05-28-2008, 07:12 AM
we need a SJAX

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-28-2008, 07:21 AM
Lakers wanted game 4 more and they outplayed the Spurs in almost every area.

manufor3
05-28-2008, 07:25 AM
i said they got what they deserved way back in the season when........you let go of a proven back up point guard (beno) and replace him with mighty no show mouse,(which may i add we wasted 3-5 games teaching him the ropes, and loss homecourt advantage) and.....when some bone head thought bringing 6'9 old no good for nothing but shining the pine kurt thomas over the only proven 7'0 footer backup center fransico elson......when the spurs made those 2 stupid moves....they basically sealed our not repeating............kurt helped against the suns cos he played there 2 yrs there...lettin go of beno and replacing with migthy mouse reminded me of the days when bob bass ran the show............and we all now what bass got us......david robinson and thats it, he was fired shortly after..........maybe next yr.......go spurs go

beno never proved himself HERE he started playing well when he started STARTING with the FREAKIN SACREMENTO KINGS

gospursgojas
05-28-2008, 07:27 AM
we need a SJAX

Seriously.

If not sombody who's going to nut up in a game like this. Barry did, but that doesn't have the same effect as a SJax character.

fyatuk
05-28-2008, 07:30 AM
I love how most commentators bitch about flopping all the time, and now a bunch are saying that Barry should have "sold" the contact....

gospursgojas
05-28-2008, 07:32 AM
I love how most commentators bitch about flopping all the time, and now a bunch are saying that Barry should have "sold" the contact....

I was thinking the same thing last night when reggie was say that. You cant complain about all the floping and then say that barry should of sold the foul.

I mean I think he should of sold it more, but I also don't complain about flopping its a part of the game.

1Parker1
05-28-2008, 07:34 AM

I don't think it's rigged, but I do believe that the Jordan rules still apply today. If that had been anyone else, Kobe, DWade, heck even Ginobili that call would have been made. And that's what leads me to anger, that type of blatant inconsistency. Fans and Media are always calling out players for "acting" and "flopping" and "exagerating" contact, but now when a guy didn't exagerate a contact that was pretty obvious, it's his fault he's a role player and not going to get that call?

The inconsistencies in NBA officiating is what gets to me. They say refs don't call contact in the closing minutes because they don't want to decide the game, when they did tonight, there were missed calls both ways.

The thing I don't get is why the league never, ever, ever even comes out and admits to such bad calls in the closing seconds of games. What about that push off Gasol got away with in Game 5 against the Jazz? Why can't we ever listen to the refs justification and viewpoint of why that play wasn't called?

Nbadan
05-28-2008, 07:35 AM
..maybe if the ball doesn't graze the rim Horry is able to rebound it and call timeout with about 5 seconds left giving the Spurs time to set up a play....this talk that the Lakers would have rebounded Fisher's desperate shot is bull...

1Parker1
05-28-2008, 07:35 AM
Oh and for the record, Spurs didn't deserve to win that game. I will agree to that. But blatant mess ups by the refs to decide games yet again plays a big factor into why people "think the NBA is rigged."

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Oh and for the record, Spurs didn't deserve to win that game. I will agree to that. But blatant mess ups by the refs to decide games yet again plays a big factor into why people "think the NBA is rigged."

The stupidest thing about that blatant foul and the whole "well he shoulda sold the foul " is the obvious precedent, that will never be set.
So whenever there's a big playoff game with less than three seconds left is the coach telling them about defensive strategies, "Hey guys, all you have to do to deny the three for the win of the opposing team, is just foul them, they won't call it! "
IF they're never gonna call a foul in big playoff games at the last second, then the opposing team should drape themselves all over the shooter jumping and bumping into them every time.

coachmac87
05-28-2008, 08:25 AM
I don't think it's rigged, but I do believe that the Jordan rules still apply today. If that had been anyone else, Kobe, DWade, heck even Ginobili that call would have been made. And that's what leads me to anger, that type of blatant inconsistency. Fans and Media are always calling out players for "acting" and "flopping" and "exagerating" contact, but now when a guy didn't exagerate a contact that was pretty obvious, it's his fault he's a role player and not going to get that call?

The inconsistencies in NBA officiating is what gets to me. They say refs don't call contact in the closing minutes because they don't want to decide the game, when they did tonight, there were missed calls both ways.

The thing I don't get is why the league never, ever, ever even comes out and admits to such bad calls in the closing seconds of games. What about that push off Gasol got away with in Game 5 against the Jazz? Why can't we ever listen to the refs justification and viewpoint of why that play wasn't called?

:toast u cant say it better than that......

SAGambler
05-28-2008, 08:31 AM
If Barry had sold it, he would have forced Crawford to make the call. If Barry had done a Ginobili, flailing his arms, coming up through Fisher, then Barry would have shot three free throws.

Exactly what I thought after the whistle didn't blow. Brent needs to take some lessons from Manu, in case this scenario comes up again.

SAGambler
05-28-2008, 08:34 AM

The thing is, it was so blatant a foul, he shouldn't have had to "sell" it. If the ref takes the blinders off for one second, Barry is at the FT line.

Slippy
05-28-2008, 08:35 AM
This time the Lakers deserved what they got.

They clearly outplayed the Spurs.

The lakers right from the get-go were clearly the more aggressive team . They deserved the win for competing 100 percent.

What really hurts about this loss was the game was there for the taking numerous times, the Spurs just had nothing left in the tank. Fatigue and the oldness of their role players really stood out once again.

MadDog73
05-28-2008, 08:41 AM
Buck Harvey is full of shit.

He admits it's a foul, but his argument is somehow the Spurs didn't "deserve" to win the game.

Kinda like how the Lakers didn't "deserve" to win Game 1? With the non-call on Kobe pushing off?

Then there's this crap:

"Those consumed with Joey Crawford and this officiating crew should look at another number. Bryant shot 29 times and never went to the free-throw line."

Well, no shit sherlock. That was by design.

Goddamn, it's a fucking scam when even your hometown press is against the Spurs.

And yeah, Kori, I won't be watching any more basketball this year.

Lost looks good on Thursday night.

1Parker1
05-28-2008, 08:45 AM
In a series, there's going to be missed calls both ways throughout the course of the game. Problem is, refs shouldn't be looking for "makeup calls" to right those mistakes.

And they shouldn't be setting a bad precedent. So what happens now everytime there's a close game at the end? Defender's can expect to jump all over the shooter and get away with it? Or do shooters have to continually exagerate contact to get calls and just deal with being called "floppers and actors?"

trjons
05-28-2008, 08:49 AM
Good column.

Ghost Writer
05-28-2008, 08:51 AM
I agree with some of Harvey's sentiments.

The Spurs dug their own whole with lackluster rebounding and by missing timely baskets.

Ginobili was a virtual no-show and I'll be the first to say that Duncan has missed easy baskets throughout the entire playoffs.

I'm still waiting for Parker to attack.

Are Mike Finley, Robert Horry and Kurt Thomas on the Conference Finals roster?

I think Barry did the right thing by trying to get the shot off and not selling the foul. Barry does not and did not get that call, even if he did act.

Kobe, of course, does. Maybe even Manu gets the call with some acting.

The blown call was Fisher landing on Barry's head when he was dribbling. He should've went to the line for 2.

But the bottom line is that once again, like in Game 1, the Spurs put themselves in a position to lose the game by the whisms of the referees' whistles.

MadDog73
05-28-2008, 08:53 AM
The blown call was Fisher landing on Barry's head when he was dribbling. He should've went to the line for 2.

I'll take that, too. At least then the Spurs lose without controversy.

Myrak
05-28-2008, 08:54 AM
Bottom line: It doesn't matter one bit how "hard" the Lakers played during the game. That talk is absolutely crap talk. The Spurs were clearly in position to tie or win at the end of the game, period.

The foul was FAR WORSE than Manu's foul on Dirk that eventually cost us the Finals to Dallas. That was called.

IMHO, the NBA did itself no favors last night is convincing folks like me that a Lakers vs Boston matchup isn't a setup. We got what we deserved because the NBA wants it that way.

Mamba24
05-28-2008, 09:05 AM
I love how all you fans are conveniently not talking about all the calls and non-calls that went the Spurs way. The refs kept the Spurs in the game in the first half. Duncan's blatant travel, Manu's late three pointer that was clearly a 2 point basket, Fisher's shot clearly grazing the rim. We are not even talking about the Lakers getting an offensive rebound on that shot, it went off of Horry, regardless. So it should have been Laker ball in those final seconds.

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 09:06 AM
I love how all you fans are conveniently not talking about all the calls and non-calls that went the Spurs way. The refs kept the Spurs in the game in the first half. Duncan's blatant travel, Manu's late three pointer that was clearly a 2 point basket, Fisher's shot clearly grazing the rim. We are not even talking about the Lakers getting an offensive rebound on that shot, it went off of Horry, regardless. So it should have been Laker ball in those final seconds.

Yes because ALL Spurs fans think, act and talk alike. :rolleyes

Mamba24
05-28-2008, 09:07 AM
Well okay, not all Spurs fans, but it seems the vast majority of Spurs fans have selective amnesia.

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 09:08 AM
Well okay, not all Spurs fans, but it seems the vast majority of Spurs fans have selective amnesia.

In this thread, maybe. Overall, you cannot accurately say.

Supergirl
05-28-2008, 09:08 AM

Well, I watch because I've seen the Spurs play through bad call after bad non-call and still win 4 championships. But you know what? It still sucks that the Spurs have to work twice as hard to win every series they win, because when the Spurs win, they have to beat the other team AND the refs. And that's just the truth. Duncan gets hacked ALL THE TIME and gets fewer calls than anyone in the league, Manu and Tony get knocked to the ground all the time with no call, while Odom, Bryant, Pierce, KG, Fisher, Chris Paul, etc - I've seen them all repeatedly be allowed to push off and grab opponents with no calls.

I'm not saying the Spurs lost only because of the refs. But I am saying that when they win, they win DESPITE the refs. Every single time.

Supergirl
05-28-2008, 09:09 AM

BS. If Odom wasn't allowed to get away with so much pushing off and offensive foul-non calls, he'd have fouled out by the 3rd quarter.

MadDog73
05-28-2008, 09:24 AM
OK, here are some arguments that DO NOT support the non-call:

Spurs played shitty so they don't deserve calls.

There were other non-calls, so the refs have to ignore a blatant foul.

Barry would have missed them anyway, so it does not matter.

I don't know WHY people makes these arguments. Does it make the loss easier to handle?

Maybe it's not a conspiracy. Maybe Crawford was just being a dick.

But, something happened in the last second: a travel, a foul before the shot, something.

The fact NOTHING was called taints the series, and makes a possible Lakers/Celtics final suspect.

1Parker1
05-28-2008, 09:27 AM

:lmao There were plenty of missed calls BOTH ways throughout the course of the game and there's always going to be throughout the course of the series. I bet if you go back and recheck every single call and noncall, it usually balances itself out over the course of the series.

Regardless of those blown or not blown calls, I am still trying to hear justification for that non-call on what everyone pretty much agrees was indeed a foul. So does this mean that from now on, defenders can pretty much jump on the offensive player in the closing minutes of a game?

ducks
05-28-2008, 09:31 AM
spurs shot 0 free throws in 4

SpurYank
05-28-2008, 09:49 AM
Of course Harvey is right. We looked tired, out of rhythm, and the game should not have come down to Brent Barry free throws. Still, ESPN showed Kobe doing a "multiple step" dance and not get called for traveling. The league has to find a way to not treat certain players as untouchable.

And it isn't over yet. Winner has to win 4 games.

George Gervin's Afro
05-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Buck is right we deserved to lose last night. One thing that makes this loss easier to take then others is that our team busted their a$$es out there and as a fan that's all I want.. The Lakers played better and are about to prove, unfortunately,they are the better team.. I hate to say that but up until this point we are supposed to be playing smarter than the younger team but it hasn't been the case...

Killakobe81
05-28-2008, 10:24 AM
Well, I watch because I've seen the Spurs play through bad call after bad non-call and still win 4 championships. But you know what? It still sucks that the Spurs have to work twice as hard to win every series they win, because when the Spurs win, they have to beat the other team AND the refs. And that's just the truth. Duncan gets hacked ALL THE TIME and gets fewer calls than anyone in the league, Manu and Tony get knocked to the ground all the time with no call, while Odom, Bryant, Pierce, KG, Fisher, Chris Paul, etc - I've seen them all repeatedly be allowed to push off and grab opponents with no calls.

I'm not saying the Spurs lost only because of the refs. But I am saying that when they win, they win DESPITE the refs. Every single time.

I dont think fans of the Suns after last year ...would agree with you...karma! :lmao

wildbill2u
05-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Teams don't "deserve to win". They win or they don't.

However, calls or no-calls by referees can affect the result of championship games. I refer you to the push-off by M. Jordan in the last second against Utah in game seven. He made the 'miracle' jumper for the win--but he should have been called for a blatant foul which he used to get a clear shot. Jordan Rules.

All that being said, I salute the Spurs for the gritty way they kept coming back to put themselves in a position to win the game at the end. They weren't playing well, and Manu was awful, but they fought hard to the end.

DazedAndConfused
05-28-2008, 02:51 PM
One thing we can ALL agree on is that the officiating in this season's NBA playoffs has been a disaster. The inconsistencies, late whistles, and flat out blown calls are maddening and should not be happening to this degree. The NBA needs to do some spring cleaning and bring in some new faces. Joey Crawford should absolutely be fired from the NBA after his poor reffing in last night's game.

That being said, if you put your team in a position that they have to depend on the refs to win the game you are taking a huge risk.

DDS4
05-28-2008, 03:20 PM
I find it interesting that Kobe and Fish (the playoff veterans) almost individually cost the Lakers the game.

SpursFan0728
05-28-2008, 03:25 PM
nice article
yes I truly believe crawford will call that foul if it was Kobe with the ball in LA

but then again, spurs don't deserve to win

Ghost Writer
05-28-2008, 03:30 PM
The more I think about it, the more I hate remarks like "deserve to lose."

To me, I don't give a sh1t what happened throughout the game... bad calls, missed free throws, turnovers, FG%, etc.

It doesn't matter.

All that matters is the final score.

And the Spurs were in positions to win Games 1 & 4.

That's the bottom line.

trjons
05-28-2008, 03:32 PM
I think Kobe would have had to sell the call more to get the call either in L.A. or San Antonio.

As evidence, I can only show you the number of shots he's taken and number of freethrows in the series as opposed to what he averaged in the regular season and playoffs. He isn't getting to the line even without selling fouls.

clambake
05-28-2008, 03:34 PM
just saw it 5 times on jim rome. barry traveled before fisher touched him.

BigVee
05-28-2008, 03:38 PM
There is no such thilng as "deserved" to win or lose in sports. You either win or lose, period. No one deserves anything and no one is owed anything for great effort or for "outplaying" another team for a majority of the game. You only deserve a fairly contested and officiated game and at the end of that game one team wins and the other loses. What a load of crap about one team deserving anything.

SpursFan0728
05-28-2008, 03:43 PM

Nah
no travel

Ghost Writer
05-28-2008, 04:26 PM
There is no such thilng as "deserved" to win or lose in sports. You either win or lose, period. No one deserves anything and no one is owed anything for great effort or for "outplaying" another team for a majority of the game. You only deserve a fairly contested and officiated game and at the end of that game one team wins and the other loses. What a load of crap about one team deserving anything.
Bingo.

MadDog73
05-28-2008, 04:36 PM

So, then he wasn't fouled?

Refs don't call the travel, so they don't call the foul?

M0J0
05-28-2008, 06:46 PM

Had to sign up to the board to comment on this... Not flaming but I think most people outside of San Antonio think the exact opposite. The Spurs are a tough team. They absolutely beat the crap out of the SUNS last year. Bowen fouled, pushed and manhandled the Suns last year. Robert Horry... well you saw that last year..

This year the same thing. I don't think Horry is a dirty player but he and some of the other members of the SPURS are playing physical/playoff basketball. They are trying to get their oppenant out of their element and win! I respect them for their play. I understand why they do it they won a bunch of championships doing it but boy they are often times allowed to be a little over the top on contact. In San Antonio the Spurs get the majority of the calls. Which explains why in four games Kobe is not getting the touch fouls that he was getting in some of the other playoff games. I saw at least 3 times last night occasions where in a previous series Kobe would have got the call. Last night NOTHIN.... This series nothin. In spite of that the Lakers are winning the series.

The Spurs do not get the short end of the stick on calls. The referees respect their play and for the most partreward them for it. Last night the better team won. Get over it. Your team already has.

m33p0
05-28-2008, 06:49 PM
just like William Money said just before blowing away the sheriff, "deserves got nothing to do with it."

cobbler
05-28-2008, 07:18 PM

There are many ways to sell a foul. Sure if Barry goes flying back 10 yards tumbling, you hear the flop calls. What they meant by selling it was that instead of putting the dribble down he should have jumped up through fish, arms flailing as the ball goes wherever. He definetly would have got the call then.

cobbler
05-28-2008, 07:27 PM
Buck Harvey is full of shit.

He admits it's a foul, but his argument is somehow the Spurs didn't "deserve" to win the game.

Kinda like how the Lakers didn't "deserve" to win Game 1? With the non-call on Kobe pushing off?

Then there's this crap:

"Those consumed with Joey Crawford and this officiating crew should look at another number. Bryant shot 29 times and never went to the free-throw line."

Well, no shit sherlock. That was by design.

Goddamn, it's a fucking scam when even your hometown press is against the Spurs.

And yeah, Kori, I won't be watching any more basketball this year.

Lost looks good on Thursday night.

You would be hard pressed to find a game where a player who handles the ball that much and shoots 29 times doesnt go to the line even once. Come on. I agree, the spurs are by design not fouling kobe on the obvious plays where you foul rather than give up the easy shot, but be realistic. I applaud Bowens D and how you have played Kobe, but NOBODY can play that good of D. NOBODY! Calls are missed on both sides. Clearly the Spurs got the benefit of the calls throughout the game, you just didnt get that last one. It's time to move on, like your team and coaches, and get readay for game 5. I can tell you this with 100% certainty, no matter how much bitching and whining is done over the next couple days or years even, they are changing the outcome.

Time to move forward....

cobbler
05-28-2008, 07:32 PM
I find it interesting that Kobe and Fish (the playoff veterans) almost individually cost the Lakers the game.

Me too! I wonder if sasha, farmar, and walton got in their faces as they often do to them? I'm thinking...NOT!

Good observation on your part! Kudos

cobbler
05-28-2008, 07:34 PM
Nah
no travel

Technically it was and they have been calling that double step before the dribble all year long. With that said, no way they are going to call that at that time either.

DazedAndConfused
05-28-2008, 07:40 PM
When you put yourself in a situation where you depend on the referees to win the game you're going to end up disappointed more often than not.

td4mvp21
05-28-2008, 07:52 PM
When you put yourself in a situation where you depend on the referees to win the game you're going to end up disappointed more often than not.

Quite possibly the smartest thing you've ever said.

I can't believe I just insinuated that you were intelligent.

Radiosparks
05-28-2008, 08:33 PM

Exactly! :bang:bang:bang

SRJ
05-28-2008, 08:43 PM
And they shouldn't be setting a bad precedent. So what happens now everytime there's a close game at the end? Defender's can expect to jump all over the shooter and get away with it? Or do shooters have to continually exagerate contact to get calls and just deal with being called "floppers and actors?"

This, as much as anything else, is how officiating can taint the product paying customers want to see. This is a great post, 1Parker1.

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Fucking Harvey is right....
but league is rigged regardless......lol

Spoken like a Kings fan.