PDA

View Full Version : similar feeling eh?

zocool16
05-28-2008, 05:21 AM
this feels just like 2004
even though the Spurs are not out yet...
it feels as if we were already eliminated....

Well I for one wanna challenge this!...this Spurs' team is different...they overcame the Hornets. They CAN overcome the LAKERS...

with that being said....

Has anyone seen Manu Ginobili? The Spurs need him if they're gonna pull this "heart of a champion" thing

ShowtimeRedux
05-28-2008, 06:09 AM
I saw him, I think he healed up really fast for game 3, and then re-injured himself:(

dg7md
05-28-2008, 06:45 AM
As long as they give effort each game, there's really not anything else we can ask for; it's unrealistic to believe we are going to be an unstoppable force that never loses, rather than being the type of methodical team we are.

I think we all knew that our chances looked bad after out large lead that we lost in Game 1. And, while not over yet technically, but these Spurs look lost out there at times that never once made me feel really good about our chances to win this series. This is a real shame after the excellent performances we got from them in the Suns and unforgettable Hornets turnaround series'. But hey, they shocked us before, let's see them try to show the world what they are capable of: this team is very much capable of winning three straight.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-28-2008, 06:48 AM
It's definitely an even numbered year in the Spurs era, that's for sure.

I coulda swore it felt like an odd numbered year two days ago.