PDA

View Full Version : Kori: Any truth to Jordan's interest in having Ginobili join the "Jordan Team"

Phenomanul
01-27-2005, 09:34 AM
I heard it on the radio yesterday.....

If true, it would be sweet..... I could offer to help design his shoe... I'm currently working on (in my offtime of course... since it's not related to my day job) designing a light shoe that increases one's vertical by 15% because of a "special" material inside....

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-27-2005, 09:37 AM
Jumpman23 Athletes:

Ray Allen
Derek Anderson
Carmelo Anthony
Mike Bibby
Michael Finley
Eddie George
Ahman Green
Marvin Harrison
Derek Jeter
Eddie Jones
Andruw Jones
Roy Jones, Jr.
MJ
Jason Kidd
Randy Moss
TO
Gary Payton
Q-Rich
Warren Sapp
Jason Taylor

-----

Ginobili finally getting some extra marketing...Nice!

travis2
01-27-2005, 09:39 AM

If true, it would be sweet..... I could offer to help design his shoe... I'm currently working on (in my offtime of course... since it's not related to my day job) designing a light shoe that increases one's vertical by 15% because of a "special" material inside....

http://www.allzone4dvd.net/images/dvdcover/absentmindedprof.jpg http://shopping.yahoo.com/video/images/muze/dvd/sm/58/244058.jpg

ALVAREZ6
01-27-2005, 09:41 AM
That would be sweet if he joined the "Jordan Team"

After all, MJ was Manu's idol.

Jdspur20
01-27-2005, 09:45 AM
http://www.allzone4dvd.net/images/dvdcover/absentmindedprof.jpg http://shopping.yahoo.com/video/images/muze/dvd/sm/58/244058.jpg

lol, nice

Useruser666
01-27-2005, 09:59 AM
Does anyone else remember Karl Malone's "catapults"? :lol

Phenomanul
01-27-2005, 10:10 AM
Does anyone else remember Karl Malone's "catapults"? :lol

I do....they were horrible.... but see my design for shoes promising increased vertical does not alter the conventional look of shoes.... it's all in the material used.

Phenomanul
01-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Jumpman23 Athletes:

Ray Allen
Derek Anderson
Carmelo Anthony
Mike Bibby
Michael Finley
Eddie George
Ahman Green
Marvin Harrison
Derek Jeter
Eddie Jones
Andruw Jones
Roy Jones, Jr.
MJ
Jason Kidd
Randy Moss
TO
Gary Payton
Q-Rich
Warren Sapp
Jason Taylor

-----

Isn't Tiger Woods on this team....???

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-27-2005, 10:50 AM
Maybe he's looking for a replacement for 'Melo?

tlongII
01-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Isn't Tiger Woods on this team....???

Nope. Tiger's part of the Nike Brand team. The athletes listed are part of the Jordan Brand team.

tlongII
01-27-2005, 11:00 AM
I do....they were horrible.... but see my design for shoes promising increased vertical does not alter the conventional look of shoes.... it's all in the material used.

How do you like Nike Shox?

Phenomanul
01-27-2005, 11:03 AM
How do you like Nike Shox?

They are also rather unaesthetic.... they are not visually pleasing....

Solid D
01-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Jumpman23 Athletes:

Ray Allen
Derek Anderson
Carmelo Anthony
Mike Bibby
Michael Finley
Eddie George
Ahman Green
Marvin Harrison
Derek Jeter
Eddie Jones
Andruw Jones
Roy Jones, Jr.
MJ
Jason Kidd
Randy Moss
TO
Gary Payton
Q-Rich
Warren Sapp
Jason Taylor

-----

You forgot a key member to the team, didn't you?

http://www.rochestergoesout.com/mov/a/airbud1.gif
AIR BUD

:)

Phenomanul
01-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Any word Kori....????

Can you ask Manu at tonight's post-game conference? (before they leave for that awfully long -- but productive -- road trip...)

Oh.. and let him know about my shoe invention.... I'm sure Nike will want it, because if I sell it to Puma or Adidas, Nike will not be allowed to issue a similar product without infringing patent laws (and they will lose big). Trust me, there is no "similar" substance, there are two others, but they are highly toxic and potentially flammable.... The "flubber" sustance in my design is non-toxic, environmentally friendly (it will degrade naturally), and non-flammable. Only a fire can cause it to produce a toxic gas but, who walks around in a fire? Or if the shoes were exposed to fire... it's not like the environment is toxic free with or without the shoes. Anyways, I got a little carried away on the technical aspects of this "increased vertical" shoe... but most importantly, it would be awesome if my favorite player introduced my product to the world.

I've already been thinking of some names for the shoes, which if under the Jumpman 23 brand would bear a name other than "Jordans":

Nike "Air-Fearless"
Nike "Air-Chaos"
Nike "Vertigo"
Nike "Clutch"

Kori Ellis
01-27-2005, 03:57 PM
I'll see if I can ask Manu tonight. I haven't heard much about it.

kolko
01-27-2005, 03:57 PM
(before they leave for that awfully long -- but productive -- road trip...)

Next game is at home too.

Phenomanul
01-27-2005, 03:59 PM
I'll see if I can ask Manu tonight. I haven't heard much about it.

Thank you.... (don't let shoe agents sneak up on you.... plea the 5th :spin )

Kori Ellis
01-27-2005, 04:03 PM
You could also try posting about it on Manu's forum at manuginobili.com. He answers questions there (or someone else there might know).

Phenomanul
01-27-2005, 06:08 PM
You could also try posting about it on Manu's forum at manuginobili.com. He answers questions there (or someone else there might know).

Ok.... I'll try that after I go home....

PM5K
01-27-2005, 06:50 PM
AirChaos is damn sweet if it's original, and if it is kudos to you for coming up with a name that perfectly matches Manus style....

Phenomanul
01-27-2005, 07:05 PM
AirChaos is damn sweet if it's original, and if it is kudos to you for coming up with a name that perfectly matches Manus style....

That was kind of the idea.... I actually meant to define the chaos as "controlled," but no one will buy a shoe with a really long name....

Nike Air: "Controlled Chaos"

Phenomanul
01-28-2005, 08:45 AM
Did you manage to ask the question.... he was probably Mr. Popular yesterday after his performance....

Kori Ellis
01-28-2005, 12:08 PM
I didn't ask him. I'll ask around and see what I can find out.

waly.mg
01-28-2005, 12:34 PM
If want to ask something to Manu, please send e-mail to: [email protected]

Phenomanul
01-28-2005, 01:22 PM
I didn't ask him. I'll ask around and see what I can find out.

Thanks... I'm glad you have connections with the players...

Hip Hip Hoorray for the Princess :princess

Drachen
01-28-2005, 01:24 PM

What is the "special" material inside??? Crack-Cocaine?

Phenomanul
01-28-2005, 01:47 PM
What is the "special" material inside??? Crack-Cocaine?

If I told you... then I would have trouble filing the patent wouldn't I...

But to answer your inquiry.... NO, it's not anything illegal.

manustarting2gd
01-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Hegamboa, let me wear a prototype to hoop in...

Phenomanul
01-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Hegamboa, let me wear a prototype to hoop in...

See... that curiosity right there is what would allow me to market this shoe on an unprecedented scale...

Wouldn't it be sweet if it were marketed by a Spur (for that matter I should also approach Duncan's shoe deal and a possible one for Tony)... The shoe alone would generate new Spur fans worldwide....

Phenomanul
01-28-2005, 02:18 PM
Also, If you did try them on for the first time, it will throw your running and jumping off temporarily... Dribbling at full speed becomes more difficult (until the user became accustomed)... The weird thing is when I take them off, my feet under their normal "unaltered" ability feel heavy.

In anycase, the material is somewhat expensive so the shoes would forcibly have to sell above $100 to make them cost effective to produce.

Useruser666
01-28-2005, 02:26 PM
Can they make condoms from the stuff too? :lol

Phenomanul
01-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Can they make condoms from the stuff too? :lol

SW control your man!!! :nope

:lol :lol

I wouldn't try this material directly on our bodies.....

kolko
01-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Manu was in the chat of his site tonight and I asked him about this and he told me that it is only a false rumor. He doesn't know about this.

smeagol
01-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Kolko, como sabes cuando Manu va a estar en el Chat?

ALVAREZ6
01-28-2005, 09:46 PM
My Manu chat doesn't work!!!

Damn it!!

kolko
01-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Kolko, como sabes cuando Manu va a estar en el Chat?

No se, yo entre hoy y estaba. Fijate entrando alguna noche que no haya partido que quizas este.

Alvarez, fijate entrando usando el Mirc.

TMTTRIO
01-28-2005, 09:59 PM
It won't ever work for me. I've tried to get in there a lot and it gives me some weird error message

smeagol
01-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Manu was in the chat of his site tonight and I asked him about this and he told me that it is only a false rumor. He don't know about this.
'chas Gracias! :spin

carolgino
01-29-2005, 04:05 AM
Manu was in the chat of his site tonight and I asked him about this and he told me that it is only a false rumor. He doesn't know about this.because of the different time zones,i can't chat with Manu or even be online at the same time.What a pity for me!!

now,didn't he know about his being chosen in Jordan Team?
and which is true?
i hope he can play in his idol's team