PDA

View Full Version : Official NBA is rigged thread

coachmac87
05-28-2008, 09:40 AM
is it really? helllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no

but you cant tell me that the league doesnt fuckin try...:lmao

joey crawford.....should not ref anymore. im starting to believe the tim donaghy story on stern being the real guy behind his betting scandals...

spurs are not winning game 5.

its going to get real ugly real fast. especially when kobe all of a sudden gets to the line over 10 times. he knows whats up..kobe taking it to the rack at will

Get yo popcorn ready! its showtime

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 09:41 AM
:bang

Dude, you make us all look bad when you do this.

coachmac87
05-28-2008, 09:45 AM
:bang

Dude, you make us all look bad when you do this.

its why the pay me:toast

WCFBaby
05-28-2008, 09:48 AM
is it really? helllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no

but you cant tell me that the league doesnt fuckin try...:lmao

joey crawford.....should not ref anymore. im starting to believe the tim donaghy story on stern being the real guy behind his betting scandals...

spurs are not winning game 5.

its going to get real ugly real fast. especially when kobe all of a sudden gets to the line over 10 times. he knows whats up..kobe taking it to the rack at will

Get yo popcorn ready! its showtime

Whiney Bitch

Ghost Writer
05-28-2008, 09:50 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96401

Sigz
05-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Suns fan.

bragz
05-28-2008, 10:00 AM
The refs are just seeing thru the flopping/acting now and because of this they are no longer giving the Spurs the benefit of the doubt on calls. Its that simple. What worked for them early (flopping/acting ect..) is coming back to bite them on the ass.

You guys can win 3 in a row tho. Gonna be tough but I wouldnt throw in the towel yet.

coachmac87
05-28-2008, 10:02 AM
The refs are just seeing thru the flopping/acting now and because of this they are no longer giving the Spurs the benefit of the doubt on calls. Its that simple. What worked for them early (flopping/acting ect..) is coming back to bite them on the ass.

You guys can win 3 in a row tho. Gonna be tough but I wouldnt throw in the towel yet.

we can...but the only way we can is if we shoot the lights out.

because thats the only way the officials cant dictate the game is if you put the ball in the basket..its simple