PDA

View Full Version : Does this summarize the series for Spurs fans?

trjons
05-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Game 1: Spurs weary, Ginobli hurt
Game 2: Spurs wearier, Ginobli hurt
Game 3: Spurs rested, Ginobli healing
Game 4: Ginobli reinjured, refs steal game.

AztecPrincss
05-28-2008, 10:22 AM
YOu CAn Spend Minutes HOurs,days weeks or even months over analyzing the situation trying to put the pieces together justyfying what couldve wouldve happened..or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on..

ipeefreely
05-28-2008, 10:26 AM

Kobe...

Playing with a torn finger, whereas the ligament has torn away from the hand itself, along with a piece of bone, torn rib cage muscle, strained shoulder, high ankle sprain, and a hip pointer.....

Lamar--sore ankle, strained rt calf muscle

Its called the playoffs, what it does show is what a WARRIOR Kobe is and what a bunch of wusses the Spurts are....Kobe has that finger being held on his hand by tape only he can bend it from side to side as its not attached to anything...

Are you for real with this excuse post?

LOL, pathetic, its called the playoffs, win or go home......

LakersDomination
05-28-2008, 10:26 AM
I think Spurs fans are getting some deja vu....its tough for you guys to beat the Lakers in the playoffs. even though you wont admit it, the Lakers were the one team the Spurs feared playing in the playoffs. I saw a stat yesterday that the Lakers have won like 8 out of the last 10 games against the Spurs...dont quote me on the exact games but something heavily in favor of the Lakers

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 10:27 AM
No this summarizes the series:

Game 1: LA
Game 2: LA
Game 3: SA
Game 4: LA

all that matters is the outcome.

dbreiden83080
05-28-2008, 10:33 AM
For me the series is defined by Manu's injuries effecting his ability to sustain a consistant level of good play. The reality is if Manu was just decent in games 1 and 4 we win both those games. The fact that he was a complete non-factor in both is the main reason why we are down 3-1.

Don_In_Redondo
05-28-2008, 10:34 AM

Let's see, "refs steal game"

If you mean by stealing a game, the Lakers called for committing more personal fouls (24-21), shooting fewer free throws (26-19-- Bryant NONE), Ginobili getting three points when his feet were on the line, two obvious traveling calls against Duncan and Barry (if Barry's travel had been called, no matter what happens from that point on, play is over, turnover Spurs) -- then I'd say they TRIED to steal a game, but the Lakers still won.

LakersDomination
05-28-2008, 10:40 AM
yes this was a typical game were the home team got most of the calls....Spurs looked too old to capitalize on those favored calls and never took the lead once even though Kobe got no freethrows..

SnakeBoy
05-28-2008, 10:40 AM
Kobe has that finger being held on his hand by tape

and a dick that is being held on by your mouth.

LakersDomination
05-28-2008, 10:43 AM
and a dick that is being held on by your mouth.

You are making Spurs fans look so dignified, really!! Hope some Spurs fans tells you off for making them look so childish..I know this isnt typical Spurs talk here

trjons
05-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Let's see, "refs steal game"

If you mean by stealing a game, the Lakers called for committing more personal fouls (24-21), shooting fewer free throws (26-19-- Bryant NONE), Ginobili getting three points when his feet were on the line, two obvious traveling calls against Duncan and Barry (if Barry's travel had been called, no matter what happens from that point on, play is over, turnover Spurs) -- then I'd say they TRIED to steal a game, but the Lakers still won.

i agree with you.

the spurs got every call except that one which was marginal.

in the last 3 minutes there were 5 other calls that could have easily gone the Lakers way but didnt. Lakers only needed 1 of 6 calls to win. Spurs needed all 6.

gmartin02
05-28-2008, 10:58 AM
i agree with you.

the spurs got every call except that one which was marginal.

in the last 3 minutes there were 5 other calls that could have easily gone the Lakers way but didnt. Lakers only needed 1 of 6 calls to win. Spurs needed all 6.Don't forget that the refs blew the call that should have reset the 24 second clock with about 4 seconds left when Fish's shot hit the rim and bounced off of the fumbling Spurs - the Spurs should not have had the ball in the first place.

SnakeBoy
05-28-2008, 11:05 AM
You are making Spurs fans look so dignified, really!!

Thank You. Yes, it is dignified that I'm not trolling on a Lakers forum.

LakersDomination
05-28-2008, 11:07 AM
I am here to give my opinions but havent insulted any Spurs. You wre just acting childish..

temujin
05-28-2008, 11:22 AM
Don't forget that the refs blew the call that should have reset the 24 second clock with about 4 seconds left when Fish's shot hit the rim and bounced off of the fumbling Spurs - the Spurs should not have had the ball in the first place.

It's a conspiracy against the Fakers.
Crystal clear.
Damn, we finally found a SMART fan that uncovered the plot.

And you haven't seen anything yet.

RC Buford is one of the Ref of G5!

We all know that business-wise the Detroit-SA finals are Stern's dream.

DarrinS
05-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Game 1: Lakers win (Spurs choke), LA fans boo their own team
Game 2: Lakers win (Spurs wave white flag), Lakers fans still gay
Game 3: Spurs win, Lakers fans douchebaggery reaching new heights
Game 4: Lakers win, Lakers fans gayness reaching unprecedented levels

EDIT> Only person complaining about refs in game 4 is Phil Jackson

Cry Havoc
05-28-2008, 11:36 AM
How about:

Game 1: We foolishly choked away a lead.
Game 2: The Lakers played to their potential.
Game 3: The Spurs played to their potential.
Game 4: Both teams sucked pretty badly, but the level of the Spurs suckage was awful. This game should not have been a 2 point loss. It felt like a blowout. We didn't deserve to have hope at the end.

Game 5, we'll see, but if the Spurs play like that again, they don't deserve to be in the Finals. Period. I saw no heart from them at all outside of Barry and Horry (who was obviously putting effort into it).

AngelaDahlia
05-28-2008, 11:43 AM
YOu CAn Spend Minutes HOurs,days weeks or even months over analyzing the situation trying to put the pieces together justyfying what couldve wouldve happened..or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on..

Why would you just keep posting this over and over?? If you don't want to analyze the games you prolly shouldn't be on the board...isn't that what these boards are for? Talking about the game?

I don't get it.

Anyway...refs didn't steal the game...we just played poorly offensively. We had many chances 'cause the Lakers were suckin' too...and we were playing pretty good defense. Just couldn't get the damn ball in the hole. Therefore we lose...by two. Crappy stuff.