PDA

View Full Version : Pic of Gasol pinning Horrys arm wanted

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 10:30 AM
On the Swisher airball/rim grazer that so many Laker Whiners are using as alleged vindiction in response to Fishers jumping on Barry not being called.....

Can one of you with techno skills get a shot of what Gasol does to Horry as the Fisher airball is coming down? Gasol hooks his arm around Horrys right arm and effectively prevents Bob from getting the easy rebound. It's an obvious offensive foul all the way. Anyone able to get a view of this posted?

Thanks in advance.

WCFBaby
05-28-2008, 10:30 AM
You Lost......move The Fuck On Loser!

Shank
05-28-2008, 10:31 AM
It's shit like this that gives you guys a bad rap.

LakersDomination
05-28-2008, 10:37 AM
There are many great Spurs fans here but Fabbs is giving Spurs fans a bad rap...you just look lie such a sore loser...

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 10:44 AM
I know and have known for years Laker pussies like yourselves have zero interest in fairness. You'll take a win no matter. To you it's not about how a game is won, just that a game is won. Your *reps* are obvious.

I've not only "moved on", I market products specifically designed for Laker clones like yourselves. With customers like yourselves ready to shell out continually.

So keep trying to change the subject. Meanwhile I'm positive the power of ST techs will have a pic or pics of the pin.

LakersDomination
05-28-2008, 10:52 AM
I know and have known for years Laker pussies like yourselves have zero interest in fairness. You'll take a win no matter. To you it's not about how a game is won, just that a game is won. Your *reps* are obvious.

I've not only "moved on", I market products specifically designed for Laker clones like yourselves. With customers like yourselves ready to shell out continually.

So keep trying to change the subject. Meanwhile I'm positive the power of ST techs will have a pic or pics of the pin.

We'll take wins no matter what? What about Horry hip check last year...did you give that series back for such a lame call...or what about Horry blatantly giving David West a DIRTY cheapshot and winning game 7 with an injured West.

You are such a loser

monosylab1k
05-28-2008, 10:56 AM
That was another blatant no-call. The first thing I thought when the ball bounced off Horry's foot was "Gasol pinned his arm down". The replays show it perfectly. Gasol goes around Horry and swats his arm down as the ball is coming. The ball falls right were Horry's hand should be and bounces off his foot instead. Shoulda been a loose ball foul and 2 shots for Horry.

Fabbs is a douchebag of epic proportions but he's got a valid point on this one.

LakersDomination
05-28-2008, 11:00 AM
If you look at the entire game you might find 20-30 blown calls for both teams. It all balances out and the better team does what it has to to overcome those blown calls. The Spurs just didnt want ti as much as the Lakers

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 12:35 PM
That was another blatant no-call. The first thing I thought when the ball bounced off Horry's foot was "Gasol pinned his arm down". The replays show it perfectly. Gasol goes around Horry and swats his arm down as the ball is coming. The ball falls right were Horry's hand should be and bounces off his foot instead. Shoulda been a loose ball foul and 2 shots for Horry.

Fabbs post is right on and while it's difficult for me to admit it since it is Fabbs, he's got a valid point on this one.
Nice to see you stick to the threads topic. The Lakers chicks only response is to try to change the subject. Glad you saw the obvious play too. Maybe someone will be able to post the play. We'll see.

LEONARD
05-28-2008, 12:36 PM
No wonder Spurs fans are so hated... :(

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 12:38 PM
^^ another subject changer. Stay off the thread if you have nothing to add.
Or go snuggle with the Laker Bois.

Spur Spoiler
05-28-2008, 12:38 PM

You sound like such a pussy. I market products specificcally.........who cares nerd? The Lakers out played the Spurs last night. Swallow it and like it nerd.

SPARKY
05-28-2008, 12:40 PM
You Lost......move The Fuck On Loser!

So what if he doesn't? What is it to you?

the_franchise
05-28-2008, 12:46 PM
stop crying spurs fans, you guys were getting calls all night and you guys wanna make a big deal over one call. look at the replay, barry clearly traveled before he went up, moving both feet before putting the ball down so it all evens out. lets not even talk about duncans travel, because that was so blatant stevie wonder could've seen that. and remember them calling an offensive foul on farmar but while running down the court horry was holding kobe and wouldn't let him go and it wasn't called. get it over it spurs fans, you guys are old, slow, and not athletic and your time has come. it will only be worse next year when we get bynum back.

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 12:52 PM
more snuggling and changing the subject by the Laker Bois their closet fake Spurs posters. :clap

Anyone got the play?

ctown916
05-28-2008, 01:06 PM
WOW....Im just curious what the picture is gonna do? Im more of a spurs fan than a Laker fan but what exactly are you trying to prove with this post? lol is the picture gonna change the outcome of the game? How about you get a picture of Gasol pinning horry and ill get a picture of Odom clearly legally blocking parkers layup ( that was not a goaltend) Then we can compare pictures, send em to the league and ask them to change the outcome deal? lol

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 01:10 PM
^^ hey Thought Police guy, Fishers shot touching the rim/backboard is the shot that Horry was pinned by Gasol.

DazedAndConfused
05-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Stop your CRYING bitches.

You make Suns fans look good.

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 01:18 PM
:lol now Dazed and Cuntfuzed feels the need to weigh in with yet another attempted subject changer.

Shows how defensive the Laker Bois really are about this play.

ctown916
05-28-2008, 01:24 PM
:lol now Dazed and Cuntfuzed feels the need to weigh in with yet another attempted subject changer.

Shows how defensive the Laker Bois really are about this play.

So if someone disagrees with you they are a "laker Boi" or "subject changer"? lol...Are you god or something?

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 01:57 PM
So if someone disagrees with you they are a "laker Boi" or "subject changer"? lol...Are you god or something?
none of the Laker Bois or subject changers have disagreed with me. They've instead avoided.
So far the only one to address the thread subject is mono and to a point you.
Mono completely agrees and trust me, as he being one who gets off on viewing serial murderers as entertainment Monos agreeing is showing objectivity.

Are you going to respond to your 24 second clock being reset comment when Horry would have had the rebound had he not been pinned? Therefore the 24reset is irrelevant.

djohn14
05-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Hey, bottom line is we had plenty of chances to beat the Lakers, plenty of posessions to take the lead. We blew it. The Lakers got the Offensive rebounds. The Lakers played when it counted. Yes Horrys arm got pinned, yes the Barry foul should have probably been called, yes Kobe probably did travel. But some calls did go against the Lakers too. I know I was laughing at some of the calls last night. One in particular the Duncan four step dunk. Its not over...but if let the Lakers get the offensive rebounds...we stand no chance. Kobe is too good to give him 2-3 posessions each trip down. I cant wait till Mahinmi gets here. Hes a big man who will run down the court and block a shot...we are physically unable to right now. Bottom line...Bad calls on both ends, but WE...not the Lakers lost.

ctown916
05-28-2008, 02:15 PM
none of the Laker Bois or subject changers have disagreed with me. They've instead avoided.
So far the only one to address the thread subject is mono and to a point you.
Mono completely agrees and trust me, as he being one who gets off on viewing serial murderers as entertainment Monos agreeing is showing objectivity.

Are you going to respond to your 24 second clock being reset comment when Horry would have had the rebound had he not been pinned? Therefore the 24reset is irrelevant.

I dont have a picture. Maybe he did pin horrys arm. What im askinig is what good is it to complain about it now? whats the picture gonna do? Can you answer me that? Hey im agreeing that maybe he did pin his arm. But can you at least give me feedback as why you want this picture?

dickface
05-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Stop your CRYING bitches.

You make Suns fans look good.

Hi Jeff.

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 02:57 PM
I dont have a picture. Maybe he did pin horrys arm. What im askinig is what good is it to complain about it now? whats the picture gonna do? Can you answer me that? Hey im agreeing that maybe he did pin his arm. But can you at least give me feedback as why you want this picture?

Sure. One, this is a basketball discussion board. Therefore I cannot think of a better place to discuss plays.

2. I am not complaining about the non call per say, rather discussing it. Again, it is a basketball discussion board.

3. Laker Bois* et all are the ones who initiated talking about this 24 second play as making the blown non call of Fishers leaping into Barry at the end. Pretty much shuts up their argument, aye? Since they missed and/or refuse to see the Gasol pin leading to the Horry knee ball bounce, why not post a pic or vid for solid irrefutable viewing? That's what dbs are good for to me. Unfortunately most just like to piss and moan, change the subject and run and hide when calls like this are brought to light thru pic or vid.

*Oh yeah, Phil Jackson also used the shot clock excuse as offsetting the blown Fisher foul on Barry.

ctown916
05-28-2008, 03:01 PM
Sure. One, this is a basketball discussion board. Therefore I cannot think of a better place to discuss plays.

2. I am not complaining about the non call per say, rather discussing it. Again, it is a basketball discussion board.

3. Laker Bois* et all are the ones who initiated talking about this 24 second play as making the blown non call of Fishers leaping into Barry at the end. Pretty much shuts up their argument, aye? Since they missed and/or refuse to see the Gasol pin leading to the Horry knee ball bounce, why not post a pic or vid for solid irrefutable viewing? That's what dbs are good for to me. Unfortunately most just like to piss and moan, change the subject and run and hide when calls like this are brought to light thru pic or vid.

*Oh yeah, Phil Jackson also used the shot clock excuse as offsetting the blown Fisher foul on Barry.

Ok so if i showed you the pic what are you gonna do? what is it gonna prove? To sit here and discuss it? lol its over with...the game is done....This is getting hilarious. Are you gonna sit here and analyze the picture and tell explain to everyone that this picture is why they lost the game? I mean seriousely man come on...Give it a break....

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 03:21 PM
^^ so why bother responding to the thread? As to your attempted Thought Police on whether or not the subject should be discussed, adios.
Continue snuggling with the Laker Bois.
You've added nothing. :downspin:

ctown916
05-28-2008, 03:26 PM
^^ so why bother responding to the thread? As to your attempted Thought Police on whether or not the subject should be discussed, adios.
Continue snuggling with the Laker Bois.
You've added nothing. :downspin:

So now im a laker Boi? lol i hate the lakers. Ive added nothing? Yet you continue to dodge my question...WHAT GOOD WOULD SEEING THE PICTURE DO? lol and obviousely no one has posted it yet because they realize that it dont matter. Obviousely youre not an adult because everytime i make a valid point your defense is " youve added nothing, cuddle with the laker bois" That prives you lost....in both ways..lol

Fabbs
05-28-2008, 03:31 PM
So now im a laker Boi? lol i hate the lakers. Ive added nothing? Yet you continue to dodge my question...WHAT GOOD WOULD SEEING THE PICTURE DO? lol and obviousely no one has posted it yet because they realize that it dont matter. Obviousely youre not an adult because everytime i make a valid point your defense is " youve added nothing, cuddle with the laker bois" That prives you lost....in both ways..lol
repost. bub bye.

ctown916
05-28-2008, 03:40 PM
repost. bub bye.

:lmao you still cant answer the question.......That proves what a loser you are...Why cant you be man enough and answer the question. How old are you kid? 12?

KOBES81
05-28-2008, 03:44 PM

Can you score me some hyperdunks? I really don't wanna wait until July.

WCFBaby
05-28-2008, 03:50 PM
So what if he doesn't? What is it to you?

Am I going to have to spur slap you again Sparky?