PDA

View Full Version : So I expect some sort of cheap shot in Game 5.

GT1
05-28-2008, 11:23 AM
From Horry or Bruce to injure Kobe, Gasol or Odom.

Or maybe send in Oberto or Vaughn to start a fight and get players ejected.

Only way Spurs can win now a days, it's the reason they got by the Suns last year and the Hornets this year.

:flag::flag:

baseline bum
05-28-2008, 11:24 AM
Fail

Mr.Franchize
05-28-2008, 11:25 AM

Or maybe send if Oberto or Vaughn to start a fight and get players ejected.

Only way Spurs can win now a days, it's the reason they got by the Suns last year and the Hornets this year.

if u cant beat them injure them?? wtf is wrong with you? :bang

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 11:26 AM

Or maybe send if Oberto or Vaughn to start a fight and get players ejected.

I said a lot of Spurs fans are classy, taking it after the Spurs but the OP is NOT one of them. :wow:wow:wow:wow

Ghazi
05-28-2008, 11:26 AM
He's not a spurs fan, obviously.

btw anyone who thinks Horry won th Suns OR Hornts series is extremely dleusional.

GT1
05-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Well that's what we always do when we have our backs against the wall! We took out West! Those damn Hornets!

to21
05-28-2008, 11:28 AM
We should get one from Horry.....it'll be his only contribution to the Western Conf. Finals.

IronMexican
05-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Pretty sure he's a laker fan, so this can get locked.

Ghazi
05-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Well that's what we always do when we have our backs against the wall! We took out West! Those damn Hornets!

took out west? he played in game 7 and choked like the rest of the mentally soft Hornets.

GT1
05-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Yeah I'm sure Tim would've done great with a messed up back. Yay Horry!

J.T.
05-28-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm J.T. and I approve this thread. :tu

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Yeah I'm sure Tim would've done great with a messed up back. Yay Horry!

I see Suns fan is bored.

Say-Townbball
05-28-2008, 11:38 AM

Lame.

You a Suns' fan?

Robinzine
05-28-2008, 11:46 AM

You're not a Spurs fan - you're not even a whiny Queensfan - you're worse, a desperate excuse for a fan of what most people consider a classy franchise. And now you've stooped low enough to advocate violence. I'm betting most true Spurs fans wish you'd just go away.

mavs>spurs2
05-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Fail

No dude, this is the definition of fail.

"I hope Joey Crawford's Kids die in a car wreck"

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97085

:lol And people actually thought you were a good poster, funny how when your team is losing it brings out people's true colors.

DarrinS
05-28-2008, 11:49 AM
Not to affect the games, but I'd love to see an altercation between Ime Udoka and Kobe. Udoka would take Kobe out Mortal Combat style.

brettn
05-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Not to affect the games, but I'd love to see an altercation between Ime Udoka and Kobe. Udoka would take Kobe out Mortal Combat style.

I bet Udoka has some sort of killer fatality that he can use on kobe.

FINISH HIM.

J.T.
05-28-2008, 11:59 AM
To be honest I would be shocked if Rob doesn't cheap shot Kobe or someone in Game 5. I can just see it now... Spurs are rolling and then Kobe gets away with some shit and Rob just lays his ass out, turns to the lead official and says "Oh so now you're calling fouls huh?" as Kobe is helped off the floor.

That would almost be cooler than the first time I got to third base.

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 12:03 PM
I bet Udoka has some sort of killer fatality that he can use on kobe.

FINISH HIM.

I wouldn't bet on that. Since Reggie Miller punked Kobe, he has been taking boxing lessons... Kobe can hold his own. Not that he would stoop down that low, and not that he would be stupid enough to engage a scrub to a fight and jeopardize the Lakers' championship run.

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 12:04 PM
To be honest I would be shocked if Rob doesn't cheap shot Kobe or someone in Game 5. I can just see it now... Spurs are rolling and then Kobe gets away with some shit and Rob just lays his ass out, turns to the lead official and says "Oh so now you're calling fouls huh?" as Kobe is helped off the floor.

Yeah, can't beat them, so just wish injury on them. How low.

DarrinS
05-28-2008, 12:04 PM
I wouldn't bet on that. Since Reggie Miller punked Kobe, he has been taking boxing lessons... Kobe can hold his own. Not that he would stoop down that low, and not that he would be stupid enough to engage a scrub to a fight and jeopardize the Lakers' championship run.

Karate Kid forum

LakerLanny
05-28-2008, 12:07 PM

What kind of beast would mate with Joey The Gnome?

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 12:21 PM
You're not a Spurs fan - you're not even a whiny Queensfan - you're worse, a desperate excuse for a fan of what most people consider a classy franchise. And now you've stooped low enough to advocate violence. I'm betting most true Spurs fans wish you'd just go away.

:toast

turiaf for president
05-28-2008, 12:42 PM

lol

21_Blessings
05-28-2008, 12:44 PM
He's not a spurs fan, obviously.

btw anyone who thinks Horry won th Suns OR Hornts series is extremely dleusional.

Yeah, Donaghy and Stern won the Phoenix series for SA.

baseline bum
05-28-2008, 12:47 PM
No dude, this is the definition of fail.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97085

:lol And people actually thought you were a good poster, funny how when your team is losing it brings out people's true colors.

I was wrong. I just hope Joey dies in a car wreck.

Peter
05-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Yeah, Donaghy and Stern won the Phoenix series for SA.

Because Stern would obviously prefer the "boring" Spurs advancing over the high-scoring Suns. Laker fans need to check themselves before they knock Spurs fans for entertaining conspiratorial nonsense.

mavs>spurs2
05-28-2008, 01:01 PM

Dude, IT'S A BASKETBALL GAME, try to keep that in perspective.

baseline bum
05-28-2008, 01:03 PM
You're right... he'd probably injure someone. I hope he has a heart attack.

timothy bryce
05-28-2008, 01:05 PM

classy

mavs>spurs2
05-28-2008, 01:18 PM
You're right... he'd probably injure someone. I hope he has a heart attack.

I hope you get the shits :p:

boommic
05-28-2008, 01:38 PM

What a way to end his career, to officially go from Big Shot Rob to Cheap Shot Rob. Why doesn't he just try and make a basket sometime? He looked like he was scared of the rim the past few games.

ambchang
05-28-2008, 01:39 PM
I doubt the Lakers are as stupid as the Suns.

stealth21
05-28-2008, 02:02 PM

Idiot

SpurOutofTownFan
05-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Horry has been so awful this playoff season that I can't even begin to describe - yeah yea a little bit of hustle here and there, some timely blocked shot, some good D but he's a guy out there that needs to make shots - that's his primary responsibility.

He hasn't made almost any, and sometimes he's even afraid to shoot. That happens when you are bailed out the entire season and expect to come playoff time and make shit happen. Bonner could have been a better piece to throw out there.