PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Win Game Five We Still Have A Series

jaysmooth422
05-28-2008, 12:24 PM
I mean come on, its not like the spurs havent won on the road before, these guys can win on the road. All you guys are counting the champs out. I remember the lakers being up 3-1 on the suns two years ago.

GO SPURS GO! I BELIEVE:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

honestfool84
05-28-2008, 12:27 PM
+1

jaysmooth422
05-28-2008, 12:28 PM
THIS IS THE BEST THING PHIL JACKSON CAN COME UP WITH
"Yeah, he bumped him," Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said. "You know, games go like that."

xtremesteven33
05-28-2008, 12:29 PM
Spurs win game 5 by 15+.....book it

DarrinS
05-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Lakers do not want to play game 6 in SA. They will play extremely well.

Spur Spoiler
05-28-2008, 12:42 PM
I mean come on, its not like the spurs havent won on the road before, these guys can win on the road. All you guys are counting the champs out. I remember the lakers being up 3-1 on the suns two years ago.

You are right. You are the champs and until the Lakers take it and close the series. You own it. You have enough talent and experience to beat the Lakers at home. It's just going to take everything you got and the Lakers need to be off their game. I just don't see it though. If you didn't have the killer instinct at home, how will you fair at the Staple Center?

MoSpur
05-28-2008, 12:43 PM
There is no other choice, but to win.

BiggDirty01
05-28-2008, 12:46 PM
You *purs fans are delusional about the state of the decrepid and decaying stench that is your TEAM.:lol

Anyway, rested or not, Grandma and Grandpa Spurs are no match for the inexperienced, yet vastly more athletic and quick Lakers bunch.

Popp is a fantastic coach no doubt, but he has squeezed every bit of juice out of those old farts. Keep on believin! (Bowen owns Kobe! Oberto can handle Odom!)

Just remember, you aint no dynasty. 99 was a pathetic year. You never won back to back. Your team sucks. Your city sucks. Your coach is tight.

Fuck off and die. (We have a grave at Staples ready for ya!)

Go Lakers:lobt2:

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Oberto can handle Odom!

No he can't that's the problem. :)

mexicanjunior
05-28-2008, 12:49 PM
Just remember, you aint no dynasty. 99 was a pathetic year.

Not as pathetic as Lakers of 2005-2007... :lol

DarrinS
05-28-2008, 12:51 PM
You *purs fans are delusional about the state of the decrepid and decaying stench that is your TEAM.:lol

Anyway, rested or not, Grandma and Grandpa Spurs are no match for the inexperienced, yet vastly more athletic and quick Lakers bunch.

Popp is a fantastic coach no doubt, but he has squeezed every bit of juice out of those old farts. Keep on believin! (Bowen owns Kobe! Oberto can handle Odom!)

Just remember, you aint no dynasty. 99 was a pathetic year. You never won back to back. Your team sucks. Your city sucks. Your coach is tight.

Your first post! Now I expect nothing but excellence from you, after this little gem.

SnakeBoy
05-28-2008, 12:52 PM
If the spurs can pull out game 5 we have a series again. The Lakers (players not fans) know it's only few shots difference between them being down 3-1 instead of the spurs. Lakers don't want a game 6 in SA and they are scared of a game 7 with the spurs. However, I didn't like the tone of the comments by the spurs players after the game though. Sounded like they were thinking about their vacation already.

I'll keep hoping though. A good game and a little luck and they're right back in it.

jaysmooth422
05-28-2008, 12:52 PM

WELL LOOK AT YOU LAKERS FINALLY COME BACK TO A WINNING SEASON AFTER BEING EMBERRASSED SO MANY YEARS NOW YOU WANNA COME HERE TO THE SPURS SITE AND TALK SHIT LOL YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY I SWEAR. NO TEAM HAS WON MORE GAMES THAN THE SPURS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS NO TEAM HAS WON MORE TITLES THAN THE SPURS EITHER BUT THEY SUCK??? WELL OF COURSE YOU WOULD COME AND MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT YOU HAVENT BEEN WATCHING BASKETBALL THE PAST FIVE YEARS. WELCOME BACK TO THE NBA LOL

jaysmooth422
05-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Someone Please Put An * On The Fakers.

florige
05-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Lakers do not want to play game 6 in SA. They will play extremely well.

If we win game 5 this series is going 7.

BiggDirty01
05-28-2008, 12:57 PM
Wow if you consider one season missing the playoffs, 2 seasons of early exits and now a title 5 victories away an "embarassing" rebuilding, then I simply CANNOT wait for how you bitches assemble anything close to a winning team with all your old farts going on social security, er....retirement.

Honestly, between David Robinsons MVP season and 99, what exactly would you call your franchise? How about between the mid 80's and mid 90's. Did you guys even exist?:lol

If you wanna have an honest convo about rebuilding in the NBA and being an embarassment, I'd suggest you dont use your lame ass team as the representative of whats right and mine as the rep of whats wrong. You guys gave up Scola, at 26, for nothing to a division and STATE rival. :bang

Get ready for the lottery before the decade is up. I'll save you a seat to the next 5 Lakers Championship parades as Timmy D and the rest of his bitch bunch retire to some warm retirement home in Florida. Fuck off and DIE! Muwahahaha

urunobili
05-28-2008, 01:00 PM
we're almost DOOMED... this is translated: not quite there yet

DazedAndConfused
05-28-2008, 01:03 PM
You all really sound like Suns fans.

slayermin
05-28-2008, 01:13 PM
http://www.collegehoopsjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/jimmyv.jpg

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.

Ghost Writer
05-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Spurs can do this... they are more experienced and play better defense.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-28-2008, 03:30 PM

Very classy. I was ready to concede the points of being old but then you just went into a pathetic rant about not being a dinasty like you would get anything out of that.. probably make yourself feel better.

The facts are really different and I'm sorry your reality doesn't let you realize that.

caliraven
05-28-2008, 03:42 PM
It all rides on Manu's "jammed ankle". Not sure what a jammed ankle is exactly but that's what their calling it. Timmy will get his, Tony will too. It's up to Manu and a little love from the bench.

pooh
05-28-2008, 04:27 PM
Kobe is going to light them up for at least 40 tomorrow.

MadDog73
05-28-2008, 04:33 PM
You all really sound like Suns fans.

2006 Suns vs Lakers?

LEONARD
05-28-2008, 05:09 PM
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/239903.jpg

rascal
05-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Not as pathetic as Lakers of 2005-2007... :lol
The problem is this is 2008.

rascal
05-28-2008, 05:16 PM
It all rides on Manu's "jammed ankle". Not sure what a jammed ankle is exactly but that's what their calling it. Timmy will get his, Tony will too. It's up to Manu and a little love from the bench.

When did Manu jam the ankle? He looked good in game 3. Maybe it just acts up on off shooting nights.

Thomas82
05-28-2008, 05:47 PM

Yeah, and I remember the Suns being up 3-1 on the Rockets 13 years ago, when they became the lowest seed to ever win a championship.

DDS4
05-28-2008, 06:00 PM
If there's one game that Kobe can elect to go off for 40+ points, it's game 5.