PDA

View Full Version : ESPN News appearance

nbascribe
05-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Tune into ESPN News at 2 p.m. C.S.T. as I rip the spurs for that crap they call basketball in last night's loss.

MoSpur
05-28-2008, 12:42 PM
I wish I could, but I am at work.

angel_luv
05-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Tune into ESPN News at 2 p.m. C.S.T. as I rip the spurs for that crap they call basketball in last night's loss.

I'm at work but wouldn't tune in anyway, because it sounds as if you plan to bad mouth the Spurs.

The only thing I am interested in hearing is how the Spurs are going to turn this thing around.
Keep hope alive.

whottt
05-28-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm at work but wouldn't tune in anyway, because it sounds as if you plan to bad mouth the Spurs.

The only thing I am interested in hearing is how the Spurs are going to turn this thing around.
Keep hope alive.

+1

I have zero desire to watch you trash our 4 time championship team like they are bums. They aren't bums...and they were trying to win.

And IF you question their heart you suck just as bad as every other journalist on ESPN.

peewee's lovechild
05-28-2008, 01:29 PM

Can you die?

CubanMustGo
05-28-2008, 01:33 PM

Good grief, even with the team struggling they had a shot to win at the buzzer. Eat shit and die already.

degenerate_gambler
05-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Can you die?

:toast

idiot

nkdlunch
05-28-2008, 01:35 PM

yeah, the Spurs are really gonna give a shit about what you have to say :rolleyes

SAtown
05-28-2008, 01:36 PM
Who is the OP?

nkdlunch
05-28-2008, 01:37 PM
either Jemele Hill or Stephen A

CubanMustGo
05-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Who is the OP?

Gregg Moore from the tag line.

FromWayDowntown
05-28-2008, 02:00 PM
I have zero desire to watch you trash our 4 time championship team like they are bums. They aren't bums...and they were trying to win.

And IF you question their heart you suck just as bad as every other journalist on ESPN.

Amen to that.

Even playing a relatively poor game for stretches last night, the effort, heart and desire were there last night for anyone who bothered to watch all 48 minutes. This club, for several years now, has shown that heart of a champion. It's shameful when those who are closest to the club don't even realize that effort and pride.

I'm just glad I'm not watching G. Moore (a relatively sudden Spurs "expert") at this moment. I'm sure I'd be left needing to buy a new TV.

ducks
05-28-2008, 02:06 PM
I agree
spurs had heart last night
they made mental mistakes because they were tired
not because they did not care
spurs do not make mental mistakes on well rested games