PDA

View Full Version : Do Laker fans not get out much?

Peter
05-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Seriously.

TheMACHINE
05-28-2008, 12:44 PM
yah cuz there nothing to do in L.A. unlike in S.A.

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Seriously.

Fans, yes.

Trolls? Not so much.

Peter
05-28-2008, 12:45 PM

Apparently that's the case. Or are most of you shut-ins?

BiggDirty01
05-28-2008, 12:58 PM
Aren't most of you in SA either inbred or illegal immigrants?

samikeyp
05-28-2008, 01:00 PM
City smack is lame and for little girls and pussies.

No matter who does it.

Peter
05-28-2008, 01:01 PM

No matter who does it.

Especially when it's rather ironic.

Tyler_Durden
05-28-2008, 01:04 PM
I'd be willing to bet there are far more illegal aliens in LA than SA.

fyatuk
05-28-2008, 01:04 PM

tired.

Then again, Hollywood has no originality left, so I gues it's to be expected. :p:

fyatuk
05-28-2008, 01:06 PM

You'd be correct. Last studies I saw had SA not having many resident illegal aliens. We are a bit of a focal point for migration for those that come into Texas due to the major roadways that intersect here, but very few seem to settle here. Supposedly Dallas and Houston have more resident illegal's than SA, which just seems weird.

LA and Miami I believe are #1 and 2.

TheMACHINE
05-28-2008, 01:08 PM
Seriously.

Kettle? Black?

J21

hell yeah, havent u ever seen ''Born in East LA''?

Trainwreck2100

90% of their "fans" aren't from LA

BiggDirty01
We dont celebrate a few stores and restaurants on a dirty, smelly river.

Peter
05-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Kettle? Black?

Nah, I don't have a couple hundred posts in a fan forum of a team I don't even like.

TheMACHINE
05-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Nah, I don't have a couple hundred posts in a fan forum of a team I don't even like.

Still dont see what your point is? your original post means us Lakers fans dont get out much...if we were in our own forum, we're still not out.

This thread fails.

Peter
05-28-2008, 01:18 PM
It might have something to do with spamming this forum incessantly like 12 year olds who just discovered the internets. And yeah, running up post counts in multiple forums too.

Tyler_Durden
05-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Peter, I think your girlfriend is cheating on you.

BiggDirty01
05-28-2008, 01:26 PM
I think if a bomb killed all the *purs fans in this forum, the IQ quota would actually increase world wide.

Some of us ARE from LA. We dont hate on others for coming to the best place on Earth, we congratulate them for coming around from the Dark Side to the light...of Purple & Gold.

Fuck off

Go Lakers!

timothy bryce
05-28-2008, 01:29 PM
Hai Guise!!!

fyatuk
05-28-2008, 01:31 PM
I think if a bomb killed all the *purs fans in this forum, the IQ quota would actually increase world wide.

Now that's just blatantly false. Now if we were talking about people in Arizona or Louisianna you'd have a point :downspin:

Besides, with how spread out the Spurs fan on this forum are, I don't think there'd be much of anyone left...

spursfan09
05-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Some Laker fans probably have not accomplished shit in thier lives and use the Lakers as a way to feel better about themselves.

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 01:38 PM

we don't either... i for one smoke a bowl and drink a beer.

BiggDirty01
05-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Knowing you guys then, you are probably smoking Schwag.

I'm blazing the Purple OG Kush and blowing your title hopes away with each bong load.

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 01:44 PM
90% of their "fans" aren't from LA

that's the funny thing... i love seeing the faces of all those celebs that visit the staples center and how "dedicated" they are to "their" team just like the fakers "fanbase". almost as satisfying as having to educate all the bandwagon fans here in SA who just wanna hate on the spurs because they don't have a team worth a damn. LA is made up of everyone not from LA. truth is LA is awesome to visit and get fucked up and smoke some killer bud but other then that i'd never want to proclaim the city as my own. LA is a disaster though i love visiting it when i want to have a blast and follow the downward spiral.

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 01:48 PM

I'm blazing the Purple OG Kush and blowing your title hopes away with each bong load.

i don't smoke dirt bro... and kush this and kush that or chronic this and chronic that it's all names... get over yourself. you fools can't even hang out west! when i visited there last my buddy and i bought a quarter and started blazin' with some fools who actin' the part yet they couldn't hang.

ps: your bud ain't much better then the shit out here. actually i've gotten better out here then out west. actually to tell ya the truth the best ever came from acapulco when i went out there over the summer last yr. mmmm fine women and herb not ugly fake bitches and chronic.

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 01:49 PM
bong load.

bong...rip. get it right hipster.

boommic
05-28-2008, 01:49 PM

All bs aside, that's probably true.

BiggDirty01
05-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Acapulco? The best herb is in Mexico?

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.

You dont deserve any more of my criticism you stupid shmuck.

"Enjoy the downward spiral"

Hahah the one that leads all the way to our championship parade and your lame ass team getting flown home on some other teams jet (too cheap for your own, Chumps?)

Fuck off

Lakers = :lobt2:

boommic
05-28-2008, 01:51 PM
It might have something to do with spamming this forum incessantly like 12 year olds who just discovered the internets. And yeah, running up post counts in multiple forums too.

Yeah, Peter... I'm going to have to ask you if you could not call us 12 year olds... Yeah, and if you could come in on Saturday that would be great...

NoMoneyDown
05-28-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm blazing the Purple OG Kush and blowing [...] with each bong load.

By the (lack of) content and grammar of your posts, I would suspect this is true.

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 02:05 PM

yes acapulco YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

i'm not gonna get into some petty argument about who smokes the most or smokes the best shit... realize this. not all the best herb comes from the great state of california only dipshits like you do.

ever been to MX bro? and i ain't talking no border trash towns either. mazatlan provides a healthy supply of some good herb too. i know the difference between shwag and nug and what's out there might in your eyes be considered shwag(though i found no seeds in the shit) just because it doesn't go for a buck+ a quarter but the shit knocked me out like i haven't felt since i smoked my first joint at the age of 13.

it cracks me up when people like you get all up in arms over a discussion about herb. :lmao

now let's get back on track... faker fans are just that... fakes!

BiggDirty01
05-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Funny,

No Money Down was what your mother said when I bought an hour of services from her at the whore house

nkdlunch
yeah, they go out, get stuck in traffic. then go back home.

koriwhat
Funny,

No Money Down was what your mother said when I bought an hour of services from her at the whore house

wow we have a daycare here at ST? who's in charge of these little rugrats?

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 02:10 PM
yeah, they go out, get stuck in traffic. then go back home.

actually the traffic ain't that bad... well atleast when i was there. the honking is outrageous though. beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep. standing on hollywood blvd and having to hear that shit gets annoying then again anywhere you stand or drive you will hear the constant annoyance of beep beep beep beep.

BiggDirty01
05-28-2008, 02:15 PM
The Beep Beep Beep is actually Lakers fan spotting the nasty stench of a *purs fan and honking to try and keep their kids safe from the pathetic site that is a *purs FAN.

At least we have places to go. Traffic exists because people like to get around, because there is lots to see and do.

Not visit the alamo for the 420th time and stop by the SewageWalk for gross mexican food

Don_In_Redondo
05-28-2008, 02:20 PM
This is easily the most meaningless thread of all.

Obviously anyone with multiple thousands of posts i any forum "doesn't get out much."

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 02:23 PM
let me break this down for ya...

The Beep Beep Beep is actually Lakers fan spotting the nasty stench of a *purs fan and honking to try and keep their kids safe from the pathetic site that is a *purs FAN.

inner city traffic sucks! highway not so much, constant moving traffic unlike rush hour here in SA. the beep beep beep has nothing to do with spotting a spurs fan.

next...

At least we have places to go. Traffic exists because people like to get around, because there is lots to see and do.

not true. i pretty much only went out at night to hit up a bar or two. the difference is there's more bars and more young adults out in cali. other then the night life during the day kind of sucks. i'd rather be in MX and that's a fact cause there's a whole hell of a lot to do out there. cali ain't got shit on MX!

Not visit the alamo for the 420th time and stop by the SewageWalk for gross mexican food

as for the alamo... i wouldn't shed a tear if it were to be torn down. imo it's a pos taking up space and the last time i visited it was when i was 7 in 1st grade. just cause we live in SA don't mean we are tourists like you.

as for the riverwalk... yeah i don't go down there either. shit i barely even ever go downtown except to work.

and as for "gross" mexican food... well that's what cali serves up. baha fresh give me a fuckin break! taco bell must be your favorite mx food right? you share something with tennessee then.

we have what's called texmex and it's great if you don't mind a heart attack. it tastes awesome but yeah it's a little detrimental to your health. at least i can stomach it unlike the shit out west yall are serving up. again MX is where it's at! mmm mole poblano! mmm...

BiggDirty01
05-28-2008, 02:33 PM
MX? "Baha" Fresh?

You are a fucking retard.

Chanos is right down the street from staples, if youve got any balls to drive down there. Thats some real mexican food

Nighttime traffic in hollywood sucks, but its because everyone wants to get to 2 or 3 streets where everything is happening. Highlight the word "happening" as it contrasts with your fucking bore of a city...

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 02:37 PM
MX? "Baha" Fresh?

You are a fucking retard.

Chanos is right down the street from staples, if youve got any balls to drive down there. Thats some real mexican food

Nighttime traffic in hollywood sucks, but its because everyone wants to get to 2 or 3 streets where everything is happening. Highlight the word "happening" as it contrasts with your fucking bore of a city...

only 2 or 3 streets? wow i'm overly impressed... :rolleyes

and no i dont have enough balls to drive 24+ hrs to LA to eat some shitty wannabe mx food at chachos...i mean chanos. haha.

BiggDirty01
05-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Thats 2 or 3 streets in Hollywood, so its not including nightlife in BH, West LA, Brentwood, Venice/Santa Monica, Huntington/Newport or Downtown LA.

Wait, why I am I bothering to explain to some half brain fan who's team is about to swallow a fat purple and gold load on thursday? Thats right, I'm not

Fuck Off

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Thats 2 or 3 streets in Hollywood, so its not including nightlife in BH, West LA, Brentwood, Venice/Santa Monica, Huntington/Newport or Downtown LA.

Wait, why I am I bothering to explain to some half brain fan who's team is about to swallow a fat purple and gold load on thursday? Thats right, I'm not

Fuck Off

ah i made a friend... or acquaintance like you all are with each other out there in cali. can't be friends with pussies who will back stab ya like they do out in that cut throat state.

ps: wait until silver and black come bleeding out your asshole before you have anything else to say. we're gonna rape yall like kobe rapes white bitches! :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag::lobt2:

dknights411
05-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Seriously.

Not on this board, there isn't. :rolleyes

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 02:57 PM
ah how sweet... biggdirty is trying to be my friend through PMs... ain't gonna work. i don't need anymore friends or better yet acquaintances. we can be cool on here but don't try your luck bro. this is the internet btw and long distance relationships don't work out in the end.... hahahahaha.

GO SPURS GO!

DM28
05-28-2008, 03:20 PM

I love it!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

gmartin02
05-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Yep - some of us don't get out much - I don't because I work from home (I work as an analyst for a software company and I get to telecommute most of the time). Every once in a while I take an "internet break".

Here is a picture of the view from my home office (This is what I see as I write this post):

http://home.earthlink.net/~gmartin02/miscpics/office.jpg

Life in So Cal is good :hat

P.S. Still gotta landscape that hillside on the left

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Yep - some of us don't get out much - I don't because I work from home (I work as an analyst for a software company and I get to telecommute most of the time). Every once in a while I take an "internet break".

Here is a picture of the view from my home office (This is what I see as I write this post):

http://home.earthlink.net/~gmartin02/miscpics/office.jpg

Life in So Cal is good :hat

weak! my backyard mows your shit over any day... wanna see paradise? it ain't in your backyard in socal.

JustSpurs
05-28-2008, 03:27 PM

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.

You dont deserve any more of my criticism you stupid shmuck.

"Enjoy the downward spiral"

Hahah the one that leads all the way to our championship parade and your lame ass team getting flown home on some other teams jet (too cheap for your own, Chumps?)

Fuck off

Lakers = :lobt2:

Do you put the bong up when your mom cleans your room?

WCFBaby
05-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Fans, yes.

Trolls? Not so much.

Coming from a guy with over 23,000 posts on one message board.:lol:lmao:rollin

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Some Laker fans probably have not accomplished shit in thier lives and use the Lakers as a way to feel better about themselves.

What have you accomplished that is worth mentioning?

WCFBaby
05-28-2008, 03:59 PM
yes acapulco YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

i'm not gonna get into some petty argument about who smokes the most or smokes the best shit... realize this. not all the best herb comes from the great state of california only dipshits like you do.

ever been to MX bro? and i ain't talking no border trash towns either. mazatlan provides a healthy supply of some good herb too. i know the difference between shwag and nug and what's out there might in your eyes be considered shwag(though i found no seeds in the shit) just because it doesn't go for a buck+ a quarter but the shit knocked me out like i haven't felt since i smoked my first joint at the age of 13.

it cracks me up when people like you get all up in arms over a discussion about herb. :lmao

now let's get back on track... faker fans are just that... fakes!

Your parents must be so proud.:rolleyes

NoMoneyDown
05-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Funny,

Into banging dead old women, too. Nice. But please ... please continue to make yourself look like a :donkey It's quite comical.

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 04:01 PM
Your parents must be so proud.:rolleyes

wow... my parents? what bag of pussy insults are you pulling from?

Awesome_jess
05-28-2008, 04:06 PM

L.A. probably has more illegals than we do... at least we don't have to hide it... not only do you have to worry about the air over there... the gangs... but dang Lindsey Lohan might be drunk and hit you on the freeway...

v2freak
05-28-2008, 04:07 PM
that's the funny thing... i love seeing the faces of all those celebs that visit the staples center and how "dedicated" they are to "their" team just like the fakers "fanbase". almost as satisfying as having to educate all the bandwagon fans here in SA who just wanna hate on the spurs because they don't have a team worth a damn. LA is made up of everyone not from LA. truth is LA is awesome to visit and get fucked up and smoke some killer bud but other then that i'd never want to proclaim the city as my own. LA is a disaster though i love visiting it when i want to have a blast and follow the downward spiral.

You mean like Denzel Washington in his Yankees hat? Only thing that could complete his outfit is a jacket of whoever the Super Bowl champ happens to be.

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 04:11 PM
L.A. probably has more illegals than we do... at least we don't have to hide it... not only do you have to worry about the air over there... the gangs... but dang Lindsey Lohan might be drunk and hit you on the freeway...

dude donna summer clipped my buddy while he was walking on the sidewalk in LA a couple yrs back and the bitch kept driving. i think her mirror got screwed up though and his arm was bruised.

WCFBaby
05-28-2008, 04:19 PM
wow... my parents? what bag of pussy insults are you pulling from?

That's no insult Pepe.........that's the truth.

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 04:22 PM
That's no insult Pepe.........that's the truth.

hmm... someone's been looking at my myspace or what? hahaha.

ah my poor parents must be so dissapointed... wait my parent not parents seeing as my father was never in my life. fuck it!

like dem boys say in bone... gotta love the buddha!

Awesome_jess
05-28-2008, 04:25 PM
dude donna summer clipped my buddy while he was walking on the sidewalk in LA a couple yrs back and the bitch kept driving. i think her mirror got screwed up though and his arm was bruised.

That's kinda funny I hope he wasn't injured... was he wearing a Lakers shirt...that may have been the reason for the injury... LOL j/k. NO but seriously I've been to L.A. a few times and I found the highway system atrocious considering I've driven all around the United States... L.A. drivers are pretty scary only second to New Orleans...

gmartin02
05-28-2008, 04:46 PM
weak! my backyard mows your shit over any day... wanna see paradise? it ain't in your backyard in socal.A little defensive aren't you - I didn't say it was paradise, but at least it is mine (and pretty nice).

I guess you didn't actually post a picture of your back yard because you can see all of the other trailers in the trailer park over the fence.

P.S. I changed my Avatar to my back yard picture - you inspired me

koriwhat
05-28-2008, 05:27 PM
A little defensive aren't you - I didn't say it was paradise, but at least it is mine (and pretty nice).

I guess you didn't actually post a picture of your back yard because you can see all of the other trailers in the trailer park over the fence.

P.S. I changed my Avatar to my back yard picture - you inspired me

haha you make me laugh... thanks. :)

actually i'm at work. no pic of the backyard with me. plant some palms bro! your backyard is nice don't get me wrong. :toast

gmartin02
05-28-2008, 06:19 PM
haha you make me laugh... thanks. :)

actually i'm at work. no pic of the backyard with me. plant some palms bro! your backyard is nice don't get me wrong. :toastI am sick of palm trees - way to many in So Cal already - I'm into perrenials - another look from a different angle:
http://home.earthlink.net/~gmartin02/miscpics/back.jpg

I guess I should be posting this shit in the Gardening Forum

ChickHearnMic
05-28-2008, 06:37 PM

No matter who does it.

True That

Avitus1
05-28-2008, 06:40 PM

http://pdphoto.org/jons/pictures3/getty_5_bg_081003.jpg

Smoggy City > Dirty, Smelly River.

kolampanum2471617
05-28-2008, 07:20 PM
seriously... is this how low u fall, u're trying to "insult" us laker fans just because the lakers are about to go the NBA finals over the spurs?? and if i can recall at the last minutes of the game 5, when the lakers were making them shots at the end,, there were far more cheers than boos, and u could see laker fans over the bland and boring white background, that beautiful gold and purple just shinning off the win!! beautiful!!we even in YO HOUSE!!

gmartin02
05-29-2008, 12:55 PM
seriously... is this how low u fall, u're trying to "insult" us laker fans just because the lakers are about to go the NBA finals over the spurs?? and if i can recall at the last minutes of the game 5, when the lakers were making them shots at the end,, there were far more cheers than boos, and u could see laker fans over the bland and boring white background, that beautiful gold and purple just shinning off the win!! beautiful!!we even in YO HOUSE!!It was game 4 numnuts

Man of Steel
05-29-2008, 12:59 PM

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p179/clark101857/asshole-3.gif

lefty
05-29-2008, 12:59 PM

That was his point, you moron.

L.A is nice, so why the fuck do we have so many Lakers trolls trolling 24/7 here ?