PDA

View Full Version : I have something to say

bluesky
05-28-2008, 05:17 PM
So many of you Spurs fans here think you are better than the Lakers fans in California. You aren't, and if you were somewhere online or otherwise to tell the Lakers fans the same thing I'm telling you, it would probably be true as well. Stop acting like Lakers fans are rubbing it in your face that we have beaches and girls with fake tits (why would anybody even use those things as an argument) and all that retarded stuff because they don't do that. Neither you nor the lakers fans are better or worse people just because the other group supposedly does *insert retarded misguided reasoning here*.

What bothers me is that it is said with such venom, anger and methods that strike similar resemblance to those of ignorant racists. And stop acting like you got jobbed last night when the refs missed the fact fisher's shot hit the rim and the spurs should have been forced to foul.

Am I writing this because I'm trying to vent my anger the same way Spurs fans do when they make stuff up about Lakers fans? Am I a hypocrite, do I not make the same speeches to Lakers fans? If you want to avoid the topic go ahead and talk about these things, but maybe I just have too much time on my hands, and even with ALL THE GREAT THINGS WE HAVE IN CALIFORNIA I still resort to spending some time on internet message boards and don't have a better life than anybody in San Antonio with no fault of my own.