PDA

View Full Version : A Lakers fan's take on Kurt Thomas vs Lakers

lefty
05-28-2008, 05:55 PM
" Man just a few months ago in Seattle...Kurt Thomas absolutely OWNED the Lakers with Nick Collison together...that was right when Bynum went down and Kobe scored 46 that game...

Kurt must either have serious issues with understanding SA gameplan or he just lost his legs within a few months which can happen when you are older than dirt. "

Got the message Pop?

EJK5032
05-28-2008, 06:02 PM
KT had 6 rebounds in 7 minutes just a few games ago.

He can rebound, be physical, and he can knock down shots.

I like Oberto, but it absolutely drives me crazy that he never looks to score. You have to keep the defense honest.

ChickHearnMic
05-28-2008, 06:32 PM
In all fairness its a young man game. Kurt Thomas is like how old? 77??

You guys are at full strength with Parker,Manu,Bowen,Oberto,Duncan
I mean that is the killer squad.

I don't really think the small lineup with replacing Oberto with Barry or Finley works on the Lakers. I mean you guys would kill Phoenix or New Orleans with that small ball, but the Lakers????

Phil is too smart for that. Popp is smart also and I think he relizes that

mrspurs
05-28-2008, 06:46 PM
this is exactly what i said when they traded elson....what were they thinking?....elson had already proved he could be a good backup,wall alot taller, faster, quicker, had a feel for the SA system......the staff blew this one...they paniced like everyone did when shaq went to phoenix....kurt was great against the suns cos he played for them....he has been basically shining the pine since......oh well...go spurs go

crazylakerfan001
05-28-2008, 06:59 PM
" Man just a few months ago in Seattle...Kurt Thomas absolutely OWNED the Lakers with Nick Collison together...that was right when Bynum went down and Kobe scored 46 that game...

Kurt must either have serious issues with understanding SA gameplan or he just lost his legs within a few months which can happen when you are older than dirt. "

Got the message Pop?

o all of a sudden u r a laker fan

lefty
05-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Actually, I've lurked on different Lakers forums, and a lot of their members are surprised Pop is not playing KT. :bang

We need REBOUNDS !!!!!:bang