PDA

View Full Version : Barry screwed up on the last play!

tlongII
05-28-2008, 10:07 PM
If he had jumped into Fisher and shot I'm certain he would have been awarded 3 free throws. I don't know what he was thinking! He choked.

ballhog
05-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Hindsight is 20-20. Shoulda woulda coulda. Man, that would have been great to see the Lakers go down like that and see Fisher cry again.

ktmrider
05-28-2008, 10:20 PM
I love it how you guys regurgitate opinions of analysts on tv.

baseline bum
05-28-2008, 10:22 PM
No way he would have gotten that call.

koopa
05-28-2008, 10:24 PM
he fucked up by not playing basketball, instead of trying to win it, he tried to draw the foul, he did, but he's a no body, the refs wouldn't call that, so he should have tried to get a real shot off or pass it to a wide open horry, i know horry is a bum, but he thrives in the clutch, and maybe he might have made it......... oh well, it was a nice season i guess, manu won the 6th man award

jbspurs
05-28-2008, 11:11 PM
If he had jumped into Fisher and shot I'm certain he would have been awarded 3 free throws. I don't know what he was thinking! He choked.

It'll still be no call or offensive foul.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2008, 11:12 PM
It'll still be no call or offensive foul.

Its not an offensive foul, Fisher is only entitled to jump straight up

jbspurs
05-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Its not an offensive foul, Fisher is only entitled to jump straight up

it'll be for the refs... get it?

DazedAndConfused
05-28-2008, 11:19 PM
If Barry had jumped into Fisher and drew contact the Spurs would be tied up 2-2 right now.

jbspurs
05-28-2008, 11:21 PM
If Barry had jumped into Fisher and drew contact the Spurs would be tied up 2-2 right now.

You think refs would call that? I don't think so!

Horry For 3!
05-28-2008, 11:31 PM
I wish he would of passed it to Horry. Would of been great to see Horry crush the Lakers with a winning 3.

Didn't happen.... :pctoss

Tyler_Durden
05-28-2008, 11:32 PM
Fire Barry!

bigfish22
05-28-2008, 11:42 PM
So what! He deserves much of the credit for getting us into that situation anyways. If he would have came through in any way on that last play, you all would still be talking about how brilliant he played throughout the night, stepping up when nobody but Timmy would. How he was Game 4 Manu. But no, you all want to throw all that aside because he supposedly lost us the game. There were 47:57 worth of other reasons we lost that game, so stop bitching about it and move on to Game 5. The Spurs have, so why can't any of YOU!

Robinzine
05-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Fire Barry!

Don't be an idiot. Barry was one of the main reasons the Spurs stayed as close as they did. Fire the Spurs forwards for not being able to keep the Lakers off the boards.

Solid D
05-28-2008, 11:45 PM

No joke, Sherlock! :lobt2:
----------------Circling the drain

jbspurs
05-28-2008, 11:50 PM
So what! He deserves much of the credit for getting us into that situation anyways. If he would have came through in any way on that last play, you all would still be talking about how brilliant he played throughout the night, stepping up when nobody but Timmy would. How he was Game 4 Manu. But no, you all want to throw all that aside because he supposedly lost us the game. There were 47:57 worth of other reasons we lost that game, so stop bitching about it and move on to Game 5. The Spurs have, so why can't any of YOU!

Easy.... Sometimes people are just joking around.

CarefreeAZ
05-28-2008, 11:52 PM
I wish he would of passed it to Horry. Would of been great to see Horry crush the Lakers with a winning 3.

Horry couldn't find his ass if he had a name tag pasted on it.

bigfish22
05-29-2008, 12:07 AM
Easy.... Sometimes people are just joking around.

Whatever, just move on.

pawe
05-29-2008, 01:22 AM
James didnt get the call last year when bowen hacked him while shooting the 3 so why would Barry - a nobody would get it? Then again, if you are a ref and you tend to use situational events (end game, last shot situations) to influence you on calling the game then you are not doing your job properly.

fyatuk
05-29-2008, 07:53 AM
I don't know what he was thinking!

"I'm pretty much a nobody to the refs, so Fish could probably shiv me and I wouldn't get a call, so I better just step to the side and take the shot that would actually have a chance to go in. Oh shit, misjudged how close he was! *pray*"

Texas_Ranger
05-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Barry was one of the best players on the court. So who will say that he's bad just because he didn't jump in Fisher is a moron. Mr. Ginobili was for me the main reason because we lost. He should better start playing some basketball, cause I don't want to watch pussy games from him.

ambchang
05-29-2008, 08:42 AM
I actually thought the reason the Spurs had a chance was because of Brent Barry, but what do I know?

2Cleva
05-29-2008, 08:59 AM
Kobe (last year vs Spurs) and LeBron (last year vs Spurs) couldn't get that call.

Why would Barry or anyone else?

Deltonic
05-29-2008, 09:09 AM
Barry kept us in the game. Don't blame him.

Say-Townbball
05-29-2008, 09:43 AM

HAHAHA. Horry for 3? Dude doesn't even look like he enjoys the game these days...:lmao

midgetonadonkey
05-29-2008, 09:45 AM
Barry was one of the best players on the court. So who will say that he's bad just because he didn't jump in Fisher is a moron. Mr. Ginobili was for me the main reason because we lost. He should better start playing some basketball, cause I don't want to watch pussy games from him.

That is false. He was a reason why they lost but not the main reason. The main reason they lost was because they gave up 24 second chance points. The lack of rebounding hurt the Spurs more than anything else.

urunobili
05-29-2008, 10:22 AM

:tu