PDA

View Full Version : F' La

MaNu4Tres
05-28-2008, 10:40 PM
LAKERS FANS AND THE LAKERS KNOW THEY ARE EXTREMELY FORTUNATE TO BE UP 3-1..THEY ARE NOT 3-1 BETTER THAN US...

IF THERES A TEAM THAT CAN PULL THEMSELVES OUT OF A 3-1 HOLE ITS A TEAM LEAD BY THE GREATEST POWER FORWARD TO EVER STEP FOOT ON THE HARDWOOD. FOR DEATH OR GLORY TOMMOROW....

ONE GAME AT A TIME.....

GAME 5 IS OURS MEN...LETS BRING IT BACK HERE FOR A GAME 6

HAVE FAITH EVERYONE...

IM STILL POUNDING ON THE ROCK...WHOSE WITH ME...:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:

ballhog
05-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Each team with a blowout win and Lakers with 2 2pt wins that Spurs could have won in the final seconds. What a difference a few made shots or called fouls would have turned this series on its ass. That said, I think the Spurs have used up all their bullets for this war.

Killakobe81
05-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Nice that you STILL keeping the faith ...but yesterday's game shouldnt have been that close ...we will win.

timmydidit
05-28-2008, 11:01 PM
laker fans are dumb and annoying worst combo

WCFBaby
05-28-2008, 11:05 PM
LAKERS FANS AND THE LAKERS KNOW THEY ARE EXTREMELY FORTUNATE TO BE UP 3-1..THEY ARE NOT 3-1 BETTER THAN US...
IF THERES A TEAM THAT CAN PULL THEMSELVES OUT OF A 3-1 HOLE ITS A TEAM LEAD BY THE GREATEST POWER FORWARD TO EVER STEP FOOT ON THE HARDWOOD. FOR DEATH OR GLORY TOMMOROW....

ONE GAME AT A TIME.....

HAVE FAITH EVERYONE...

IM STILL POUNDING ON THE ROCK...WHOSE WITH ME...:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:

You're right. With Bynum the Lakers are 4-0 better than the spurs.

DazedAndConfused
05-28-2008, 11:09 PM
When teams are that close in talent levels many times the games are decided by a few points. It's all about what team can execute better down the stretch.

Whether you win or lose the game by a few pts, all that matters is who got the W. The pt differential is meaningless in the playoffs.

MaNu4Tres
05-28-2008, 11:09 PM
You're right. With Bynum the Lakers are 4-0 better than the spurs.

With a healthy Manu Spurs mark that fucking scrag of a team called the Lakeshow.

LakeShow
05-28-2008, 11:10 PM
With a healthy Manu Spurs mark that fucking scrag of a team called the Lakeshow.

Manure stinks!

nba_fan89
05-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Lakers are actually 4-0 better than the Spurs. They just had a lapse. And if the League wants to point out ONE bad call then the better point out EVERY bad call in the game.

kobe_mvp_24
05-28-2008, 11:16 PM

and a healthy kobe pinkyys finger and gasols and fishers ankle plus ariza to get in shape than 4-0 with a winning margin of 30 poiints each game.

WCFBaby
05-28-2008, 11:28 PM

What's up with Manu's nose? That thing is WICKED SCARY! I'm serious, GiNOSEbili's beak AMAZING!

JWest596
05-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Joey Crawford as a ref at a critical Spurs playoff game? Good grief and the League says there is nothing they can do as the process is in place for selection beyond their control.

Tom Doneghy is proof of that. Way to go Stern.

JWest596
05-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Fuck you asshole. At least we won't cry about it.

nba_fan89
05-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Good thing about this series is its over tomorrow... R.I.P. you sorry ass Spur fucks!!!

:toast..............:downspin:

Robinzine
05-28-2008, 11:54 PM

ONE GAME AT A TIME.....

HAVE FAITH EVERYONE...

IM STILL POUNDING ON THE ROCK...WHOSE WITH ME...:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:Again, go to the scoreboard because it never lies. And what does it show? Lakers 3-1. Therefore, we are 3-1 better than you. I know it's a hard concept for you to grasp, Manure, so try to understand it a little bit at a time. The scoreboard is all.

~~~~~~
05-28-2008, 11:56 PM
Good thing about this series is its over tomorrow... R.I.P. you sorry ass Spur fucks!!!http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4575/kobewankenobiqu1.jpg

Tyler_Durden
05-29-2008, 01:07 AM
Fuck the "Lets be friends" thread, too.

LADynasty
05-29-2008, 01:09 AM
Damn you guys have passed jazz fans , and thats pretty fucking impossible

Tyler_Durden
05-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Damn you guys have passed jazz fans , and thats pretty fucking impossible

Impossible is our specialty.

KobeOwnsBowen
05-29-2008, 01:14 AM
Cry me a Riverwalk San Antonio.

crc21209
05-29-2008, 01:18 AM
Why dont u bitches go fucking burn some cars or something?

Troll_Dynasty
05-29-2008, 01:19 AM
KOBEOWNSBOWEN, SHAQOWNSDUNCAN, NASHOWNSPARKER, GASOLOWNSDUNCAN, WESTOWNSOBERTO, what are the other ones

Critter
05-29-2008, 01:21 AM

lol sore loser on aial 3

Ghazi
05-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Lakers fans seem to have the most annoying, arrogant, bandwagon, ignorant, pathetic fanbase into the entire NBA... atleast that's what my perception is roaming these boards. You trolls should do your fanbase a favor and cut your idiocy out.

Bandwagon Fan
05-29-2008, 01:24 AM
Impossible is our specialty.

.4 bizitch. Let's add 20 point comeback to that.

Critter
05-29-2008, 01:25 AM
:o

Typhoon
05-29-2008, 01:31 AM
FUCK The lakers.

crc21209
05-29-2008, 01:38 AM
Spurs In 7.

peskypesky
05-29-2008, 01:38 AM
Spurs In 7.

:toast
:flag::flag:

LakerLanny
05-29-2008, 01:44 AM

5 more wins first! :lobt2:

pawe
05-29-2008, 01:47 AM
you cant fuck with destiny Lakerfans. Spurs in 7!

peskypesky
05-29-2008, 01:51 AM
5 more wins first! :lobt2:

You mean 5 more wins*

crc21209
05-29-2008, 01:57 AM
Fuck L.A, Laker fans, anything having to do with them, I fucking have faith in my team and what they are capable of doing, and our star player doesnt cry and throw a player from our team under the bus. Kobe: "Andrew Bynum? You fucking kidding me, ship his ass out, we're talkin bout Jason Kidd. Come on." And now you expect me to think he loves his teammates? What fucking ever. Spurs in 7. Shock the world baby.

Lakers999
05-29-2008, 02:08 AM
dont worry the alamo and the mall should be open on friday so there is something to do in SA whenthe spurs are eliminated tomorrow

Critter
05-29-2008, 02:17 AM
so whats your plans spur fans when the spurs lose tomorrow? What are you gonna do when nights they usually be on

pakzz
05-29-2008, 03:14 AM
hmmp
i guess more spurs fans will commit suicide tomorrow :lmao

ginobili's bald spot
05-29-2008, 03:49 AM
Yea fuck LA lolz. I'm feeling insecure and can't think up any intellegent arguments so fuck them! they aren't better than the Spurs! I feel so much better now that I said that. We rly showed them guise. :flag:

Dopey310
05-29-2008, 04:50 AM
Lakers are 4-0 better than these chumps. :lol

Dopey310
05-29-2008, 04:51 AM
You mean 5 more wins*

Remember 99 and 07 were both * :lmao

carrecaminos
05-29-2008, 05:05 AM
Remember 99 and 07 were both * :lmao

Fucking troll.

Put your asterisk back in your anus.

stealth21
05-29-2008, 05:13 AM
Cry me a Riverwalk San Antonio.

Go fuck Diane Cannon's old plastic Hollywood has been ass.

genomefreak13
05-29-2008, 05:18 AM
Forgive the laker fans- They haven't had the opportunity to be proud of their team for quite some time. They've suffer long enough.

So let them have their fun...it will soon be over anyway.

genomefreak13
05-29-2008, 05:24 AM
Lakers are 4-0 better than these chumps. :lol

You'll know what a heart breaker the spurs are...

New orleans know it...

LA will re-live the phoenix series!!! one more wins and you choke...

Have a nice vacation!!! laker fans

stealth21
05-29-2008, 05:29 AM
F L A

Bandwagon Fan
05-29-2008, 05:31 AM
The spurs already know what a heartbreaker we are for them. Sorry but the spurs have only upped us once in the past ten years, and now that we're back its time to return to the tradition of Lakers eliminating the Spurs.

Fake Dynasty
05-29-2008, 05:33 AM
Fact about the Fake Dynasty called the San Antonio Spurs

- Spurs have never defended an NBA title
- Spurs have never defended a conference title
- Spurs until this year have never even made it past the 2nd round in back 2 back seasons

What fuckin' dynasty? You guys go out like pussies every other year and this year is no different, you fuckin wannabe dynasty.

A dynasty rules in succession... you muthafuckas haven't even came CLOSE to giving yourselves a CHANCE to rule in succession. No dynasty wins a title and then can't get past the 2nd round. No dynasty is unable to defend at very least, a conference title. Look at all the great dynasties in Sports....... the spurs are the only fuckin' so-called dynasty that has never AT LEAST made a repeat appearance and shown up to the finals to defend their crown.

You muthafuckas are no more a dynasty than the Atlanta Hawks. And your season is over tonight - another failed attempt at making it back to the NBA finals. Another Spurs flameout in a would-be title defense year. Another no-show for a title defense.

Champions? Yes
Dynasty? :lmao

Kori Ellis
05-29-2008, 05:35 AM
Please don't cuss in the thread titles. Thanks.

carrecaminos
05-29-2008, 05:57 AM

- Spurs until this year have never even made it past the 2nd round in back 2 back seasons

What fuckin' dynasty? You guys go out like pussies every other year and this year is no different, you fuckin wannabe dynasty.

A dynasty rules in succession... you muthafuckas haven't even came CLOSE to giving yourselves a CHANCE to rule in succession. No dynasty wins a title and then can't get past the 2nd round. No dynasty is unable to defend at very least, a conference title. Look at all the great dynasties in Sports....... the spurs are the only fuckin' so-called dynasty that has never AT LEAST made a repeat appearance and shown up to the finals to defend their crown.

You muthafuckas are no more a dynasty than the Atlanta Hawks. And your season is over tonight - another failed attempt at making it back to the NBA finals. Another Spurs flameout in a would-be title defense year. Another no-show for a title defense.

Champions? Yes

Next time you go trolling on other team board, put the right team your a fan of.

I guess you are kind of retarded and you didn't understand how to do it.

typical Faker fan. retarded.

Fake Dynasty
05-29-2008, 06:08 AM
Next time you go trolling on other team board, put the right team your a fan of.

typical Faker fan. retarded.Hey stupid ass, I AM a Spurs fan. I love the Spurs because they lay down for us just about every time. Don't be too mad after tonight, ok? :flipoff

~~~~~~
05-29-2008, 06:25 AM

typical Faker fan. retarded.It's "you're", not "your". And ending sentences with a preposition is grammatically incorrect as is starting the first word in lower case in a sentence smart guy.

carrecaminos
05-29-2008, 10:49 AM
Hey stupid ass, I AM a Spurs fan. I love the Spurs because they lay down for us just about every time. Don't be too mad after tonight, ok? :flipoff

:wow:wow:wow

So, it's too hard to admit you are a faker fan?

Mj23foreva
05-29-2008, 10:52 AM
laker fans are dumb and annoying worst combo

Funny I feel the same way about Spurs fans

carrecaminos
05-29-2008, 10:54 AM
It's "you're", not "your". And ending sentences with a preposition is grammatically incorrect as is starting the first word in lower case in a sentence smart guy.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Try again moron, I am not American nor English is my main language.

I speak and write better English than most of you do, in LA ( yeah, I've been there a couple of times, horrible place by the way).

And it's a fucking Internet board, who fucking cares about grammar?

Get a life, fucked fan, I mean, fucked fan.

carrecaminos
05-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Funny I feel the same way about Spurs fans

Says the "Knocked up by IT" fan

Mj23foreva
05-29-2008, 10:57 AM
Spurs In 7.

LOL theres no other number other than 7 now is there? I bet if the series was tied 2-2 you wouldve said spurs in 6. You guys are hilarious

GrandeDavid
05-29-2008, 10:57 AM
I just think that Gasol, Vujacic (sp) and Odom are such douches thit it wouldn't surprise me to see them freeze tonight.

Mj23foreva
05-29-2008, 11:00 AM

Champions? Yes

The Pistons are more of a dynasty than the Spurs. At least they made it to the Conf Finals for like 7 years straight

DarrinS
05-29-2008, 11:03 AM
The Pistons are more of a dynasty than the Spurs. At least they made it to the Conf Finals for like 7 years straight

Are you having an identity crisis? Your username is "mj23foreva", your team is the Nicks, and you're posting on a Spurs forum.

Mj23foreva
05-29-2008, 11:06 AM
Are you having an identity crisis? Your username is "mj23foreva", your team is the Nicks, and you're posting on a Spurs forum.

LOL thats kinda funny now that im thinking about it.

The Knicks are my team, I'm from NY. Kobe is my favorite player because lets face it even though I root for the Knicks I will admit they are garbage. And MJ is my favorite player of all time. And I hate the Spurs...so there you go.

carrecaminos
05-29-2008, 11:07 AM

yeah, the least sucks:rollin:rollin:rollin

and keyword: Conf Finals.

DarrinS
05-29-2008, 11:08 AM
LOL thats kinda funny now that im thinking about it.

The Knicks are my team, I'm from NY. Kobe is my favorite player because lets face it even though I root for the Knicks I will admit they are garbage. And MJ is my favorite player of all time. And I hate the Spurs...so there you go.

fair enough

Good luck with D'Antoni :lmao

rAm
05-29-2008, 11:27 AM
lol sore loser on aial 3

Holy god.... hahahahahahahahah