PDA

View Full Version : It's a conspiracy, I tell you !!!!!

dav4463
05-29-2008, 12:09 AM
I'm a Spurs fan. I think it is an NBA conspiracy to get rid of the Spurs and Pistons.

The league allowed the Lakers to steal the best player from the Grizzlies so they could get to the finals. Before that, they gift-wrapped Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett and gave them to the Celtics so they could get to the finals.

Lakers vs. Celtics = high ratings and big $$$$

Then after the Spurs disposed of "wonder-boy" Chris Paul and the Hornets, Stern sent one of his flunkies down to mess with the Spurs airplane so they could spend 11 hours in an airport and be too tired to go the full 48 minutes in LA without any rest. Game 2 was scheduled with only a one day break so the rested Lakers could continue to beat a tired Spurs team.

All the games are scheduled with only one day off because Stern learned from past experience that if you give the Spurs two or three days off, a rested Duncan will beat anybody. Also, if Pop is given time to study film, no one is safe...not even the Lakers.

Did you see the offensive foul called on Hamilton tonight in Game 5? Pierce jumped on his head while he was making a pass and Hamilton got whistled for an offensive foul !

SEE THE SIMILARITY?

Fisher jumps on Barry's head....no call.

Pierce jumps on Hamilton's head....offensive foul.

We Spurs and Pistons fans are feeling the wrath of a league that had decided that NO MORE will the Spurs and Pistons cause the league to have low ratings. Basketball doesn't matter anymore....it's all about the Benjamin's baby!

Oh well, the league gets what it wants.......Lakers/Celtics.....ratings......

GO SPURS GO !!! :)

JamStone
05-29-2008, 12:35 AM
No it's not.

robbie380
05-29-2008, 12:35 AM
seriously shut the fuck up. maybe you can make up more excuses? last time i checked the lakers were controlling the entire game. further you guys got a break when the refs missed the ball touching the rim when fisher shot on the previous possession. also you guys got a break when the ref didn't call traveling on barry before he got fouled.

76 free throws attempted.....74 free throws attempted...guess which team has more in this series? maybe you should complain about your superstar manu who is averaging a grand total of 8 points and shooting 24% in your 3 losses this series.

this small market bs conspiracy theory is so stupid and annoying.

Lakers_55
05-29-2008, 12:36 AM
I have often in bitterness felt there were conspiracies aplenty in sports. All make interesting stories. However, reality is, if there is a conspiracy, too many people will know and word will leak out. Besides, I think a Laker Piston final would get better ratings. Most current NBA fans never saw Boston play in the finals. It's been 21 years so that eliminates every fan 30 years + of age and under.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2008, 12:44 AM
No conspiracies.

The league wouldn't have let the Lakers and Celtics and Knicks suck as long as they have had there been a conspiracy.

dav4463
05-29-2008, 03:28 AM
My post was kind of "tongue in cheek" ! I was just listening to my friend "vent"....how the NBA is rigged......WWE, not NBA....you know, all that stuff !

Let's not be so serious. Go have a beer or something!

GO SPURS in game five.....try not to let it come down to a 2 point game this time.

theMUHMEshow
05-29-2008, 03:46 AM
No it's not.

lmfao...says the guy that doesnt know about Crawfords book

bigdog
05-29-2008, 05:56 AM
I'm not believing in any stupid conspiracy, but that Fisher shot did NOT hit the rim. Everyone's talking about the no call on Fisher, but it's the playoffs and that won't be called. I just hate how everyone says that the Fisher shot hit the rim. It definitely didn't.

MadDog73
05-29-2008, 10:56 AM
It may not be a conspiracy, but it sure doesn't look good.

Wouldn't be surprised if Joe Crawford was "set up."

Taco
05-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Xm2zHhtr1IA
KG moving screen

robbie380
05-29-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm not believing in any stupid conspiracy, but that Fisher shot did NOT hit the rim. Everyone's talking about the no call on Fisher, but it's the playoffs and that won't be called. I just hate how everyone says that the Fisher shot hit the rim. It definitely didn't.

lol how is a ball's trajectory going to get changed if it doesn't hit anything?

Vinnie_Johnson
05-29-2008, 10:27 PM
Crazy stuff.

ballhog
05-29-2008, 11:21 PM
lol how is a ball's trajectory going to get changed if it doesn't hit anything?

It looked like an airball.

pking
05-29-2008, 11:50 PM
I don't believe in the conspiracy crap, but I have thought from the beginning of the POs that it would suck to meet Boston or LA just because the NBA would love to see a Boston/LA finals.

nin666
05-30-2008, 12:20 AM
There's no such thing as a conspiracy, people need to get the fuck over that.

pawe
05-30-2008, 01:14 AM
the only conspiracy worth a debate was the 1985 or 86 (not sure) draft when the knicks got Ewing.