PDA

View Full Version : * Right back at you Phil

stealth21
05-29-2008, 05:54 AM
So,

Phil tries to slip out of the asterisk that is now chasing him by slipping a little subtle bitching about the 24 second clock and the shot hitting the rim.
Nevermind the fact that his makeshift center could have been called for a loose ball on Horry.

When does Phillip's luck run out? I wonder...
Let's see......hooks up with MJ for a few titles....
Get's the Shaq and Kobe tandem in their primes for more titles....
Bangs the Laker brass for a little control.....and gets a second allstar for nothing mid season
hmmm. not bad for a retired half assed player.
that is one lucky old douchebag.
If Phillip gets another gift this year, I say it's got an *.

Lucky call for the old fart, he knew it too, he actually got off his seat, dropped his hooka and started showing some emotion on that last play.
FPJ----FLA-----and FK all you toolie Laker fans.

hsxvvd
05-29-2008, 05:59 AM
Relax, they need to win a title before you can even think about putting an * on it.

stealth21
05-29-2008, 06:00 AM
Good point, but why not * gimpy altogether?
See what I'm sayin?
Why relax when there's some good ol' healthy hate?
FPJ FTL

Fake Dynasty
05-29-2008, 06:03 AM
coughbullshitcough!

Spurs needed a false goaltending call by supposed Spurs hater Joey Crawford - 2 points
Spurs needed a false 3pt shot by Manu that should've been a two - 1 point
Spurs needed a shot that hit the rim to be ruled an airball to get a 22 second shot clock advantage and avoid what would've been a must foul situation giving the Lakers 2 free throws - possibly 1 or 2 points

You maggots needed 3-5 points shaved off a score that should've been at least 96-91 and possibly 98-91 JUST to be in the position to get your play broken down and end up with a prayer by Brent Barry getting D'd the fuck up by Derek Fisher.

And you still couldn't win and have the nerve to bitch about one call when you got 3 major calls and 3 free points in the final minute?

:lmao Be serious, pathetic ass Spurs fans.

Bandwagon Fan
05-29-2008, 06:04 AM
It's ok, you know subconciously that we will win. That is why you created this thread.

stealth21
05-29-2008, 06:20 AM
coughbullshitcough!

Spurs needed a false goaltending call by supposed Spurs hater Joey Crawford - 2 points
Spurs needed a false 3pt shot by Manu that should've been a two - 1 point
Spurs needed a shot that hit the rim to be ruled an airball to get a 22 second shot clock advantage and avoid what would've been a must foul situation giving the Lakers 2 free throws - possibly 1 or 2 points

You maggots needed 3-5 points shaved off a score that should've been at least 96-91 and possibly 98-91 JUST to be in the position to get your play broken down and end up with a prayer by Brent Barry getting D'd the fuck up by Derek Fisher.

And you still couldn't win and have the nerve to bitch about one call when you got 3 major calls and 3 free points in the final minute?

:lmao Be serious, pathetic ass Spurs fans.

Wow...
elaborate reply.

whatev.....
If things are so good wtf fuck are you doing here combing threads on our board?

Fake Dynasty
05-29-2008, 06:26 AM
Wow...
elaborate reply.

whatev.....
If things are so good wtf fuck are you doing here combing threads on our board?You muthafuckas are somehow brainwashed that you were the team that got shorted the other night. I'm here to set that shit straight and prepare you for tonight. You'll thank me when you realize getting closed out doesn't hurt as much as you think it will. No charge.

Shred
05-29-2008, 06:53 AM

:lmao

Kobe24Forever
05-29-2008, 07:06 AM
So,

Phil tries to slip out of the asterisk that is now chasing him by slipping a little subtle bitching about the 24 second clock and the shot hitting the rim.
Nevermind the fact that his makeshift center could have been called for a loose ball on Horry.

Bangs the Laker brass for a little control.....and gets a second allstar for nothing mid season

Lucky call for the old fart, he knew it too, he actually got off his seat, dropped his hooka and started showing some emotion on that last play.

The master of the triangle offense
The winningest coach in nba history
9 championships
and popovitch is just one of many on his list of owned bitches.

Red Hawk #21
05-29-2008, 07:13 AM
So,

I LOL'ed when reading this

ednobli2
05-29-2008, 09:14 AM
IMO PJ is not that good of a coach. If he was so good why didn't the Bulls win championships when Jordan was retired? He is a coach that had some good fortune to coach so of the greatest players who lived. But take it or leave it. If Jordan was there it would have been eight in a row.

sedale threatt
05-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Let's give Phil some credit for playing Turiaf, Farmar, Sasha, and Walton a lot over the past few years. Now they're legit players who man up with the game on the line. Turiaf and Walton are hitting the boards harder than anyone we have but Duncan. Heck, we'd be starting any one of them if we had them. God I hate the Lakers.

TeyshaBlue
05-29-2008, 09:43 AM

:lmao

Bingo. :lol

spurms
05-29-2008, 09:45 AM
IMO PJ is not that good of a coach. If he was so good why didn't the Bulls win championships when Jordan was retired? He is a coach that had some good fortune to coach so of the greatest players who lived. But take it or leave it. If Jordan was there it would have been eight in a row.

lol, where the hell was phil when jordan retired?

sedale threatt
05-29-2008, 09:50 AM
in 94 phil and the bulls took the knicks to seven in the eastern semis

m33p0
05-29-2008, 10:26 AM
The master of the triangle offense
it was tex winters who developed the triangle for the bulls.

Mj23foreva
05-29-2008, 10:39 AM
You Spurs fans are a joke. Give credit when credit is due. The only coach to recently win a finals without a legit superstar was the Pistons. Every coach had somebody to carry them. Dont give me this crap about how PJ had Jordan and then he had Kobe. PJ took a 8th seeded team of Kobe/Odom/KWAME BROWN?/LUKE WALTON?to game 7 against a first seed 60 win suns team. He took a team of Pippen/Kukoc/BJ ARMSTRONG??? to game 7 of the East Conf Semis. WTF did POP ever do without Duncan?

Daly had Isaiah/Dumars/Laimbeer
Riley had Magic/Kareem/Worthy
Phil had Jordan/Pippen
Rudy had Hakeem/Drexler
Pop had Duncan/Robinson
Phil had Kobe/Shaq
Brown had a very good Pistons team
Pop has Duncan/Parker/Ginoboli

DarrinS
05-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Is there any good video of that shot hitting the rim?

I still have it recorded at home, but I can't tell if it hit the rim or not.

sedale threatt
05-29-2008, 10:52 AM
it hit the rim. i'm sick of talk about the officiating. we lost because we didn't board in the first half. lack of effort in a must-win game. you can't give phil credit for that, but you should credit him for developing walton, farmar, sasha, and turiaf. give phil credit for beating us seven out of eight in the playoffs.

ednobli2
05-29-2008, 11:20 AM
You Spurs fans are a joke. Give credit when credit is due. The only coach to recently win a finals without a legit superstar was the Pistons. Every coach had somebody to carry them. Dont give me this crap about how PJ had Jordan and then he had Kobe. PJ took a 8th seeded team of Kobe/Odom/KWAME BROWN?/LUKE WALTON?to game 7 against a first seed 60 win suns team. He took a team of Pippen/Kukoc/BJ ARMSTRONG??? to game 7 of the East Conf Semis. WTF did POP ever do without Duncan?

Daly had Isaiah/Dumars/Laimbeer
Riley had Magic/Kareem/Worthy
Phil had Jordan/Pippen
Rudy had Hakeem/Drexler
Pop had Duncan/Robinson
Phil had Kobe/Shaq
Brown had a very good Pistons team
Pop has Duncan/Parker/Ginoboli

He also bangs the owner's daughter

Mj23foreva
05-29-2008, 01:33 PM
He also bangs the owner's daughter

What does that have to do with anything? Are you guys out of clever come backs? You gotta rely off court gossip? Kobe is a rapist...Phil bangs the owners daughter...etc etc. You just got raped by a rapist and phil jackson has been banging the entire spurs team all series.