PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Guys

Laker Hater
05-29-2008, 09:41 AM
I have been a long time Spurs fan for years. What I have been seeing lately makes me think I shouldn't be. They say you should lose as well as you win but the way the media and this web site portray the Spurs fans is appalling. I know this site has many teenagers doing the name-calling and trash talking but it's getting to be a bit much. Enough for me to register. We can win tonight, if we do, we can win at home. If we do that, game 7 is anyone's game.

Now for the real reason I'm here.

Why so much complaing about the last play of the game with Barry? We got beat that night. Yes, they should have made the call. But there was another bad call on the play before when Derrick Fishers ball hit them rim and the officials didn't call it that way. It would have given the Lakers a new 24 and that would have been the game. So WE got away with one there.

The second thing is (which my son just pointed out to me this morning) in that Barry traveled on the very play that everyone is talking about. If you don't believe me then check it for yourself.

http://i32.tinypic.com/8vvq4m.jpg

Count his steps and watch his right foot. As soon as he picks it up he travels. If he puts the ball down and it hits the ground prior to picking up his right foot, then no travel. Be the judge for yourself.

Come on Spurs fans. We had a great run and we are a classy team. Lets keep it that way.

ducks
05-29-2008, 09:43 AM
I am not a member of the spurs are you?

GrandeDavid
05-29-2008, 09:45 AM
Win Game 5.

duncan228
Why so much complaing about...

It's a message board. People vent.

DazedAndConfused
The Spurs players may show class, but the fans only pretended to because their team was successful. The second the team shows a bit of weakness, their fangs come out and hate is spewed all around. No different from the classless folks in Utah.

vanvannen
I smell a rat.

Or should I say, a troll? :wakeup

CubanMustGo
05-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Wow, a first post from a "Spurs fan" that chastises Spurs fans. Hi LakerFan.

Not to mention that there are many of us say that the reason the Spurs lost G4 was because everyone not named Duncan or Barry played like teh suck.