PDA

View Full Version : Now You Know How Suns Fan Must've Felt

Commissioner Stern
05-29-2008, 01:53 PM
You're bitching about a blown last second call that could have TIED the game.

They had to bitch about losing two starters for an entire game over a judgment call by the league.

You small town, persecution-complexed bunch of hypocrites.

urunobili
05-29-2008, 01:54 PM
thread of the year candidate!

jokyfo
05-29-2008, 01:59 PM
The San Anphonio Sterns, just like their fans, are gutless cowards who have cheated, flopped and bribed their way to each and every ring. They have never repeated as champs and are nowhere near being any kind of a dynasty.

MadDog73
05-29-2008, 02:00 PM
No.

The issue has always been following the rules.

Call a foul a foul. Suspend players who leave the bench during an altercation.

The league admitted they messed up in the Spurs case.

The Suns broke the rules, and were punished.

That's really all there is to it.

Spurminator
05-29-2008, 02:03 PM
I'm guessing the analogy section of the SAT was a difficult one for you.

Commissioner Stern
05-29-2008, 02:05 PM

Was the point of the post to make an analogy?

Or to point out the blatant hypocrisy being exhibited by Spur fan?

Spurminator
05-29-2008, 02:10 PM
I think the point of the post was to draw attention to yourself like so many other Laker fans have been desperate to do over the past week.

But within that post you were making a comparison between the complaints of two fanbases. A poor one.

Beast
05-29-2008, 02:13 PM
No.

The issue has always been following the rules.

Call a foul a foul. Suspend players who leave the bench during an altercation.

The league admitted they messed up in the Spurs case.

The Suns broke the rules, and were punished.

That's really all there is to it.

EXACTLY!!!!! well put!!!! dont ya just hate ignorant morons that watch the game and dont even know the rules?!!! well put!

OldSilentHill
05-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Suns fans are feeling like the best team of the last decade so far?????

Fuck, we had to win four champs and make a few finals to feel like that.

How lucky you are.

Commissioner Stern
05-29-2008, 02:15 PM
I think the point of the post was to draw attention to yourself like so many other Laker fans have been desperate to do over the past week.

But within that post you were making a comparison between the complaints of two fanbases. A poor one.

Yes. The cries of injustice and unfairness, and league conspiracies and game-fixing and pre-determined outcomes are isolated to Suns fan from last year as their team reached the brink of elimination. No such cries and wails can be heard from Spur fan this year.

Nope. None.

But yes. I do want your attention. I'll be sure to PM you when I start a new thread.

Ghazi
05-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Nobody should feel sympathy for the Suns. They lost 3 games at full health, AND had a 15 point lead in game 5 when Amare was suspended and BLEW it. NO excuses, period.

The Spurs have earned all their titles, everyone calls this team a whining, flopping, and dirty team. Even if this is true even though it's quite an exaggeration, it is not the reason they've won any of their titles.

Always been a well coached team, Robinson/Duncan created a dynamic defense, always been a very good fundamental team, and Ginobili and Parker are arguably top five at their respective positions.

They've earned their titles, period.

Spurminator
05-29-2008, 02:21 PM
The calls were different, whiz kid.

Spurminator
05-29-2008, 02:25 PM
Spurs fan complaints are comparable to Laker fan complaints about the first half of last night's game.

DarrinS
05-29-2008, 02:25 PM
FAIL

http://colinfahey.com/funny_images/misc_retarded_guy_on_jeopardy_game_show.jpg

Killakobe81
05-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Spurs DID EARN their titles but the Suns did get robbed ...trust me i dont like the Suns 9i dont hate them either) BUT they got SCREWED ...and so did the Spurs the other night both were judgement calls because some guys left their bench in the East this year in the playoffs and they DID NOT get suspended ...Garnett shoved an official it's ALL judgement ...

Ghazi
05-29-2008, 02:36 PM
I thought it was unfair that AMare got suspended as well, but that doesn't necessarily mean the Suns would've won that series. If they were so vastly superior to the Spurs, they would not have lost 3 times at full strength.

That decision does not taint the Spurs 2007 title at all... they won 10 of their last 11 games.

DazedAndConfused
05-29-2008, 02:37 PM
Well fuck the league should admit it giftwrapped the Spurs the entire 1st half with all those BS calls against the Lakers. The refs were the only reason the Spurs were in the game at all.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

ednobli2
05-29-2008, 02:41 PM
Nobody should feel sympathy for the Suns. They lost 3 games at full health, AND had a 15 point lead in game 5 when Amare was suspended and BLEW it. NO excuses, period.

The Spurs have earned all their titles, everyone calls this team a whining, flopping, and dirty team. Even if this is true even though it's quite an exaggeration, it is not the reason they've won any of their titles.

Always been a well coached team, Robinson/Duncan created a dynamic defense, always been a very good fundamental team, and Ginobili and Parker are arguably top five at their respective positions.

They've earned their titles, period.

I like this guy...just like when Dallas deserved to be in the finals in 06... they were better. Go Texas Go!!!!!!!

MadDog73
05-29-2008, 02:45 PM
I just like someone to explain why it's "whining" to want a classic game to go to overtime...

What basketball fan doesn't want that?

lefty
05-29-2008, 03:12 PM
It's hard to feel how Suns fans felt.

You know, because we have championships :lobt2:

Bandwagon Fan
05-29-2008, 05:21 PM
It's funny because when the Suns blow two close games, theyre the inferior team. When the Spurs do it, they were supposed to win or it was 'stolen'.

Spurs fans are hypocrites.

admiralfats
05-29-2008, 05:26 PM
last time someone made a "now you know how the suns feel" thread, we were down 2-0 to the hornets and then we came back to beat them. Why is everyone always trying to make us feel like the suns?

admiralfats
05-29-2008, 05:29 PM
also, whenever I talk to people about the suns losing amare and diaw, i tell them I don't feel that sorry because they broke a rule, and also because sometimes things don't go your way and you still have to win. I bet that's how a lot of spurs fans (myself included) feel right now: something didn't go our way and we still have to win. The dallas series in 06, some things didn't go our way, down 3-1, and we still had to win. The team can do this. They're a no excuse team, and they know they just have to win.

Beast
06-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Spurs DID EARN their titles but the Suns did get robbed ...trust me i dont like the Suns 9i dont hate them either) BUT they got SCREWED ...and so did the Spurs the other night both were judgement calls because some guys left their bench in the East this year in the playoffs and they DID NOT get suspended ...Garnett shoved an official it's ALL judgement ...

the suns players leaving thier bench was NOT a judgement! those are THE RULES!!! they broke a rule, they get punished! when nash got up and acted like HE was going to get into it with horry, did you see Spurs players run onto the court?? NO! there was no judgement call there, it is written and they committed the act. nash didnt need any help at all....they were dumb.

Beast
06-01-2008, 08:27 PM
I thought it was unfair that AMare got suspended as well, but that doesn't necessarily mean the Suns would've won that series. If they were so vastly superior to the Spurs, they would not have lost 3 times at full strength.

That decision does not taint the Spurs 2007 title at all... they won 10 of their last 11 games.

exactly! if that was the case, they would have TAKEN the next game easily with all their players and noone injured! they did not, it was not theirs in the first place.

Biggems
06-01-2008, 08:29 PM

They had to bitch about losing two starters for an entire game over a judgment call by the league.

thank you for taking time out of your traffic jam to post on our forum. your opinions are so touching and warm the cockles of my heart. enjoy the Finals.

GO SPURS GO

Spur-Addict
06-01-2008, 08:38 PM

:lmao

ChumpDumper
06-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Actually they now know how lakerfans felt since they have been whining about refs ever since the end of the threepeat.

Pathetic.

Dave McNulla
06-01-2008, 09:06 PM

i'm not complaining about it. maybe you are being too general in your statement.