PDA

View Full Version : "ginobli Flopping" Rule In Effect Tonights Game

LA X
05-29-2008, 03:00 PM
Yes the NBA admitted there was a foul, but even better, the made a rule for the overly dramatic flopping MANU does every game! He sure has made an impact in the league, he has his own rule now! Look at it this way, since Spurs fans can't seem to let that last play go, give Barry his two free throws and take back the two for Tim traveling all the way thru downtown S.A., and take back all the free throws Ginobler gets for FLOPPING! They wouldn't even have made the playoffs! Be sure to watch the Season Finaly tonight!

:ihit
LA X

MadDog73
05-29-2008, 03:04 PM
Are you an airport?

Or a Laxative?

George Gervin's Afro
05-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Yes the NBA admitted there was a foul, but even better, the made a rule for the overly dramatic flopping MANU does every game! He sure has made an impact in the league, he has his own rule now! Look at it this way, since Spurs fans can't seem to let that last play go, give Barry his two free throws and take back the two for Tim traveling all the way thru downtown S.A., and take back all the free throws Ginobler gets for FLOPPING! They wouldn't even have made the playoffs! Be sure to watch the Season Finaly tonight!

:ihit
LA X

I hate flopping

sincerley,

derek fisher

Bartleby
Be sure to watch the Season Finaly tonight!

:lmao

djohn14
Your a faggot. Most of us have gotten over it. Yeah, both teams got away with bad calls. So what. Whats done is done.

Los Spurs
05-29-2008, 03:09 PM
Are you an airport?

Or a Laxative?

:lmao

Damn, I don't know what I would do with out Spurstalk...

It's so much FUN!!!!!!!!!

:flag:

LA X
05-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Mad dog,
Very original, quite the level of intelligence I expected from Spurs fan! I will have my 4 year old reply to you next time so you can hopefully converse with her.