PDA

View Full Version : No ESPN, CBS, FOX Sports.....

florige
05-30-2008, 12:33 AM
until Sat at least. I cannot stomach the media love fest with the Lakers winning the West. At least not now.....

WCFBaby
05-30-2008, 12:34 AM
Why? The better team clearly won.

T Park
05-30-2008, 12:34 AM
Yeah, I'm going to be HARDCORE invested in the Cardinals until draft time :lmao

florige
05-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Why? The better team clearly won.

You guys did. I just said I can't stomach it....

SAtown
05-30-2008, 12:36 AM
I'm eagerly anticipating August so I can start focusing on my second favorite sports team: the New York Jets. :lmao

Allanon
05-30-2008, 12:37 AM
I know how you feel, I do the same thing.

T Park
05-30-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm eagerly anticipating August so I can start focusing on my second favorite sports team: the New York Jets. :lmao

Hey now, baseball, NBA Draft, baseball, then before you know it, its Fantasy football draft time and Football season!!!

:lol

Milemarkers my friends, milemarkers :lol

Fake Dynasty
05-30-2008, 12:38 AM
Do whatever you need to do to keep from jumping into the river!

SAtown
Eh, I start following baseball around July or so. There's always the Euro 2008 for the futbol nuts like me.

Avitus1
Right now its Soccer time for me.

florige
05-30-2008, 12:39 AM
I know how you feel, I do the same thing.

Mainly it's because we lost. It really has nothing to do with you guys....

nobodi_home
05-30-2008, 12:52 AM
Five bucks a gallon for gaz-mo-leen worries me a whole lot more than what da Spurs do the next 6 months.
After the stock market crashes, I doubt anyone will give a hoot about such nonsense as basketball playoffs, etceterrrrraaaaaaaa

Mr. Peabody
05-30-2008, 12:55 AM
Do whatever you need to do to keep from jumping into the river!

Yeah. I'm with this guy. You all don't go jumping into the river because that wouldn't be cool. Right Fake Dynasty. We got 'em good.:tu

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-30-2008, 01:03 AM
until Sat at least. I cannot stomach the media love fest with the Lakers winning the West. At least not now.....

Seriously...gonna take a couple days to remove myself from Spurs investment mode....

All that time rooting...aghhh!

I'll probably watch the Finals though...

Lake_show
05-30-2008, 01:19 AM
Seriously...gonna take a couple days to remove myself from Spurs investment mode....

All that time rooting...aghhh!

I'll probably watch the Finals though...

And root for?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-30-2008, 01:22 AM
And root for?

:lol

...I'll watch. As an NBA fan I'll watch.

BlackSwordsMan
05-30-2008, 01:23 AM
No sports for me until the cowboys play again and choke when it matters

Mr. Peabody
05-30-2008, 01:23 AM
And root for?

I can't root for the Celtics. They didn't really build anything. They basically put together an all-star team, similar to what the Lakers tried to do in 2004. I can't root for that.

So it's the Pistons and the Lakers.

If they play each other, I will probably pull for the Pistons out of respect for all of our Piston fan colleagues on this board.

BlackSwordsMan
05-30-2008, 01:24 AM
If they play each other, I will probably pull for the Pistons out of respect for all of our Piston fan colleagues on this board.

caliraven
05-30-2008, 01:34 AM
Onto football season for me.

Let's go Ravens.

And Celtics/Pistons

SenorSpur
05-30-2008, 02:17 AM
Two key dates I'm looking forward to:

6/16 - NBA draft
7/1 - 1st day of free agency

tlim
05-30-2008, 02:27 AM
Rooting for the Celtics is just wrong. Everyone outside of Boston should realize that.

Lurch (aka McHale) was in serious cahootz with Ainge. Once a Celtic, always a Celtic.

People might claim that West got the Lakers Gasol, but West was not part of Memphis when the trade went down. He was chilling back in his Bel Aire house. With Lurch and Ainge though, they are both *active*.

What the Celtics gave up was a lot of garbage, and one good piece for Garnett. They could have had two good pieces from the Lakers but it's Lurch.

Lurch is the same guy who watched a guy walk to a different team than to do a sign and trade to the Lakers so that he can get something back. He's got *that* much hate for the Lakers.

Always a Celtic, and he gave them Garnett for almost nothing. The TPups should have at least gotten 3 picks, or more of their lottery pick players from previous years.

Now THAT is collusion.

florige
05-30-2008, 07:22 AM
Go Boston! I can't stand to see that little jerk Fisher holding up another trophy. Plus my Giants already beat one Boston team already.

TampaDude
05-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Rooting for the Celtics is just wrong. Everyone outside of Boston should realize that.

Lurch (aka McHale) was in serious cahootz with Ainge. Once a Celtic, always a Celtic.

People might claim that West got the Lakers Gasol, but West was not part of Memphis when the trade went down. He was chilling back in his Bel Aire house. With Lurch and Ainge though, they are both *active*.

What the Celtics gave up was a lot of garbage, and one good piece for Garnett. They could have had two good pieces from the Lakers but it's Lurch.

Lurch is the same guy who watched a guy walk to a different team than to do a sign and trade to the Lakers so that he can get something back. He's got *that* much hate for the Lakers.

Always a Celtic, and he gave them Garnett for almost nothing. The TPups should have at least gotten 3 picks, or more of their lottery pick players from previous years.

Now THAT is collusion.

+1 FUCK BOSTON!!! :flipoff

florige
05-30-2008, 08:30 AM
Onto football season for me.

Let's go Ravens.

And Celtics/Pistons

What do you know another Ravens fan here.....:toast

MadDog73
05-30-2008, 08:36 AM
I was impressed with Kobe's post game comments last night.

He said that it was nice, but not the goal. If they don't win the Championship, then the season's a failure.

Phil said the same thing.

Hard not to pick the Lakers to win it all right now.

florige
05-30-2008, 08:38 AM
I was impressed with Kobe's post game comments last night.

He said that it was nice, but not the goal. If they don't win the Championship, then the season's a failure.

Phil said the same thing.

Hard not to pick the Lakers to win it all right now.

Kobe and Phil both have crap loads of championships between the two. Being in the Finals isn;t new to either one of those guys. They know where the bigger prize lies...:lobt2:

caliraven
05-30-2008, 12:03 PM
What do you know another Ravens fan here.....:toast

You know it. Ravens and Spurs. Just found this site. I've "lived" on the Sun site for years now.

I'm hoping for a nice bounce back season from the Ravens but as always I'm worried about the offense.

Anyhow, see you over there.

Peace.