PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs went down fighting ....

ambchang
05-30-2008, 08:04 AM
Ultimately, it wasn't good enough, the Lakers had a better defensive game plan by crowding the paint, and their guys were quick and long enough to defend the 3-pt line. The Spurs didn't adjust, and ultimately lost to a better team.

But the Spurs gave their all, and put up a valiant fight. A few changes in the lineup, with a big man who can nail jumpers, and long SFs and SGs will help the Spurs next year.

I thought getting married next week would help me numb the pain, but it doesn't, I will be officially be in mourning the rest of the summer.

One last this year for the hell of it ..... :flag:

TampaDude
05-30-2008, 08:18 AM
They'll win it all again in 2009... :flag:

VaSpursFan
05-30-2008, 08:21 AM
the mind was willing but the body wasn't. our boys gave a valiant effort but by not taking control of that NOH series and allowing it to go 7 doomed us. losing game 1 after being up 20 put the nail in the coffin. this team needs to address scoring. a defensive team that can't score won't win anything. all those scoring lapses that plaqued us all season lead to our demise in this playoffs.

fraga
05-30-2008, 08:39 AM
I don't think it had anything to do with the Lakers defensive game plan...simple truth is that San Antonio just went on one if it's predictable shooting droughts...couldn't hit anything to maintain the lead...congrats to the Lakers...

Anti.Hero
05-30-2008, 09:27 AM
No worries. It's only May.

Jayem
05-30-2008, 09:43 AM
i wouldn't call blowing 20 point leads and only winning 1 in a 7 game series "fighting". we got destroyed. and being the defending champs, its just really pathetic. spurs didn't show up and lakers wiped the floor with our old asses. it was really sad to see. i've never felt more embarrassed to be a spurs fan.

jrmp317
05-30-2008, 09:45 AM
then stop supporting the team jackass

urunobili
05-30-2008, 11:33 AM
i wouldn't call blowing 20 point leads and only winning 1 in a 7 game series "fighting". we got destroyed. and being the defending champs, its just really pathetic. spurs didn't show up and lakers wiped the floor with our old asses. it was really sad to see. i've never felt more embarrassed to be a spurs fan.

can someone ban this mofo already? :ban:

T Park
05-30-2008, 11:42 AM
Just add him to the ignore list.

He deserves a bullet to the brain.