PDA

View Full Version : The Black Mamba was just too much for the Spurs.

WCFBaby
05-30-2008, 10:20 AM
After watching THE Black Mamba...aka...NBA MVP....put a beat down on the Spurs over a five game series........I'm assuming all spurs fans now realize that THE Black Mamba is hands down the best basketball player in the world.

To think he destroyed the spurs while the refs conspired to keep Mr. Mamba off the free throw line is AMAZING.

Bring on the Celtics!

lebomb
05-30-2008, 10:22 AM
Kobe is awesome. But, I hate the Lakers and the Celts. I dont give two fucks who wins. Im not even going to watch that bullshit. Have a great day.

clambake
05-30-2008, 10:23 AM
i heard an announcer state that kobe went to the line 11 times total for the whole series.

is that accurate?

imatroll
05-30-2008, 10:28 AM
Yeah that FT thing is kinda bogus. Kobe is a great player.

But I think the Lakers might have some serious problems in the finals. No matter who they play.

Jayem
05-30-2008, 10:35 AM
kobe has been the greatest player for while now. spurs fans hate to admit it cause he plays for LA..but its the truth. spurs should've traded tony/manu for him when he was begging for trade

lebomb
05-30-2008, 10:42 AM
spurs should've traded tony/manu for him when he was begging for trade

FUCK NO!!! :nope

One player, does not a team make.

MadDog73
05-30-2008, 10:46 AM
FUCK NO!!! :nope

One player, does not a team make.

Uh, we'd still have Tim Duncan.

Tim, Kobe, Bowen, Horry and _____ (fill in non-essential center name here) =

Championship.

MadDog73
05-30-2008, 10:48 AM
After watching THE Black Mamba...aka...NBA MVP....put a beat down on the Spurs over a five game series........I'm assuming all spurs fans now realize that THE Black Mamba is hands down the best basketball player in the world.

To think he destroyed the spurs while the refs conspired to keep Mr. Mamba off the free throw line is AMAZING.

Bring on the Celtics!

Meh, he didn't go to the line because the Spurs didn't foul him.

But, whatever, Kobe deserves whatever stupid name he wants to be called:

He's a damn good player. (Still like "The Cobra" better. Then the Lakers could yell out: COBRA!!!, and the opposing team could yell "GO JOE!!" and everyone over age 40 would wonder WTF are they on about?)

Rummpd
05-30-2008, 10:49 AM
Great, great player but two years ago Wade played at higher level and James last year and consistently through the years a guy named Duncan has exceeded the career of Kobe. Speaking of Duncan he had a triple double last night.

Re Bryant don't crown him yet. He is still 3 finals MVPs, a regular season MVP, and a title behind Tim!

spurschick
05-30-2008, 10:55 AM
Kobe sold his soul to the Devil and I hope I'm around when the Devil comes to collect.

cash459
05-30-2008, 10:59 AM

Championship.

you would start that guy!? WTF!? are you serious? he couldnt hit water from a boat right now....

lebomb
05-30-2008, 11:01 AM

Championship.

Everyone is just saying this shit because we just got beat by the Lakers with Kobe. Back in 2003, 2005, and 07.....there is no fucking way anyone would want to trade Kobe for Tony+Manu. If you say you would have, you are lying your asses off. :rolleyes

MadDog73
05-30-2008, 11:07 AM
you would start that guy!? WTF!? are you serious? he couldnt hit water from a boat right now....

OK, maybe not Horry...

But anyone who doesn't think Tim and Kobe would make a killer duo is just a Hater.

MadDog73
05-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Everyone is just saying this shit because we just got beat by the Lakers with Kobe. Back in 2003, 2005, and 07.....there is no fucking way anyone would want to trade Kobe for Tony+Manu. If you say you would have, you are lying your asses off. :rolleyes

Right, but in 2004, 2006, 2008...

lebomb
05-30-2008, 11:10 AM
Right, but in 2004, 2006, 2008...

There is NOWAY to win every year man. Do you understand NBA basketball?? Winning every other year like the Spurs have done is nothing short of amazing. There is alot that goes into winning it all.......and keeping healthy is a huge issue. One injury to a major player on a team means no win. Also one wrong trade, or wrong match up ......or HELL.....lots of things. Winning an NBA title is difficult.

odogg726
05-30-2008, 11:40 AM
There is NOWAY to win every year man. Do you understand NBA basketball?? Winning every other year like the Spurs have done is nothing short of amazing. There is alot that goes into winning it all.......and keeping healthy is a huge issue. One injury to a major player on a team means no win. Also one wrong trade, or wrong match up ......or HELL.....lots of things. Winning an NBA title is difficult.

If 3 titles in 6 years is nothing short of amazing, what would you consider 3 in 3 years? Just curious.

And just for the record, Kobe+Timmay = Kobe+Shaq version 2.0. If the Lakers had success with a center who never played any D, imagine what Kobe and Tim would do to this league. With those 2 as your foundation, and the Spurs front office being what it is (you know they're not gonna surround those 2 with garbage) you guys would've been enjoying a steady diet of championships for years to come. If that deal was on the table and the Spurs brass said no to it, then you guys should feel cheated out of another chip.

WCFBaby
05-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Kobe sold his soul to the Devil and I hope I'm around when the Devil comes to collect.

WTF are you talking about? The guy is a pure winner!!

lebomb
05-30-2008, 11:43 AM
If 3 titles in 6 years is nothing short of amazing, what would you consider 3 in 3 years? Just curious.

And just for the record, Kobe+Timmay = Kobe+Shaq version 2.0. If the Lakers had success with a center who never played any D, imagine what Kobe and Tim would do to this league. With those 2 as your foundation, and the Spurs front office being what it is (you know they're not gonna surround those 2 with garbage) you guys would've been enjoying a steady diet of championships for years to come. If that deal was on the table and the Spurs brass said no to it, then you guys should feel cheated out of another chip.

Like I said injuries......Tim wasnt 100% a couple of times, and Manu was banged up. 3 for 3, everything came together......so that is perfect. A bit up from amazing.