PDA

View Full Version : Lakers/Celtics is inevitable...

David Stern
05-30-2008, 02:05 PM
This series is going to happen. Im getting excited. RATINGS AND A GREAT FINALS MATCHUP WHICH WILL BRING SOME DEJAVU FROM THE 80'S BACK!

This is also a big fuck you to Spurs and Pistons fans everywhere. You guys will have fun jerking each other off on your long summer fishing trip!:toast:toast

lebomb
05-30-2008, 02:07 PM
I will take a big ol shit during that entire series. Its going to be lame. Like we havent seen that match up before. BORING!!!!

David Stern
05-30-2008, 02:10 PM
I will take a big ol shit during that entire series. Its going to be lame. Like we havent seen that match up before. BORING!!!!

Good for you. The finals will get great ratings and a majority of true basketball fans will want to watch this series. You deciding to watch this great series wont hurt my business one bit. So go drop your turds off in the toilet.

lebomb
05-30-2008, 02:12 PM
I do respect both franchises. Im just not interested.

NBA Junkie
05-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Good for you. The finals will get great ratings and a majority of true basketball fans will want to watch this series. You deciding to watch this great series wont hurt my business one bit. So go drop your turds off in the toilet.

Yo commish, if you think a Celtics/Lakers final will get big ratings, think again! The only salvagable way this gets decent ratings is because the #2 and #7 markets are represented which means the ratings will be skewed somewhat.

You can force Lakers/Celtics all you want, but you're sadly mistaken if you think revisiting an old rivalry will match the same aura of those Russell/Chamberlain and Bird/Magic match-ups. Nothing will come close to those.

Yep, what a compelling series this is showcasing a team led by a rapist/adulterer against one led by a coward who hates the pressure of close games in the fourth quarter.

What a crock of shit this is telling us what a compelling final this will be.

E20
05-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Detroit will rain on this parade and send LA fishing.

stretch
05-30-2008, 02:34 PM
You can force Lakers/Celtics all you want, but you're sadly mistaken if you think revisiting an old rivalry will match the same aura of those Wilt/Chamberlain and Bird/Magic match-ups. Nothing will come close to those.

:wtf

Wilt had to go against another Chamberlain? Or did Chamberlain go against another guy named Wilt?

stretch

:toast

Tradition

Damn right they will. NBA 2K8 for the XBox 360 is where it will happen.

Tradition
05-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Pistons wont even make it to the finals.

They are down 3-2, banged up, Sheed is 1 tech from a suspension, Boston is due to end this series in less than 7 games, Flip is the head coach etc etc.

Red Hawk #21
05-30-2008, 02:54 PM

Wilt had to go against another Chamberlain? Or did Chamberlain go against another guy named Wilt?

LOL :lol

21_Blessings
05-30-2008, 03:08 PM
If you're going to make a gimmick account with the name 'David Stern' at least put some effort into posting the part. You could do much better than this. Epic fail sir.

jack sommerset
05-30-2008, 03:10 PM
That would be easily the best finals this decade. I bet Celtics would win.

NBA Junkie
05-30-2008, 03:13 PM

Oops...I meant Bill Russell.