PDA

View Full Version : Sons seriously ... is anyone surprised?

BRHornet45
05-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Sons 3 months ago Sports Illustrated had the Celtics and Lakers on the cover of their magazine as a preview for the finals. The media has done nothing but push for a Celtics and Lakers match up in the finals all season long. Well sons the NBA, the TV networks, ESPN, news sites, etc. all got what they want. Now given that they are both good teams, they both got ridiculous amounts of help. Sons there is no doubt in my mind that the damn Grizzlies could have made it to the finals if they had all of the help and media favoritism that both the Celtics and Lakers got.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Amen, brother.

Canuck
05-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Wah wah bitter bitter wah wah cry cry wah wah boo hoo wah wah go lakers go

BRHornet45
05-30-2008, 10:28 PM
Wah wah bitter bitter wah wah cry cry wah wah boo hoo wah wah go lakers go

son go protest the Olympics or dye your hair purple or whatever you fun boys like to do out there in Cali

LakerHater
05-30-2008, 10:28 PM
http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/worship.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':-w:'))

Canuck
05-30-2008, 10:29 PM
son go protest the Olympics or dye your hair purple or whatever you fun boys like to do out there in Cali

I do neither but good one kid.

Banzai
05-30-2008, 10:31 PM
I am...I thought Detroit would take this series to 7...but Celtics came storming back in the 4th

Deb
05-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Sons 3 months ago Sports Illustrated had the Celtics and Lakers on the cover of their magazine as a preview for the finals. The media has done nothing but push for a Celtics and Lakers match up in the finals all season long. Well sons the NBA, the TV networks, ESPN, news sites, etc. all got what they want. Now given that they are both good teams, they both got ridiculous amounts of help. Sons there is no doubt in my mind that the damn Grizzlies could have made it to the finals if they had all of the help and media favoritism that both the Celtics and Lakers got.

BR you old fart, you finally are making sense:lmao

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-30-2008, 10:33 PM
:lol
After the Lakers series. I like the Hornets fans. I like the cut of their jib.

ShowtimeRedux
05-30-2008, 10:37 PM

I think every post you've ever made had the word "son(s)" in it... Get over your conspiracy shit, the two best teams are in the finals.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-30-2008, 10:42 PM

Im glad you are back with that great ass son

Deb
05-30-2008, 10:42 PM
I think every post you've ever made had the word "son(s)" in it... Get over your conspiracy shit, the two best teams are in the finals.

BR, this Faker fan was secretly "stalking" you in posts. Better watch your back side.

BRHornet45
05-30-2008, 10:43 PM

son you need to get the f#ck outta here with all your BS. take your 40 post and go hug a tree or protest the Olympics with Canuck.

cobbler
05-30-2008, 10:45 PM

The 2 best teams all season long are playing in the finals. Simple as that. They both EARNED it.

Your team should have beat the spurs and then the lakers if they wanted it any different. They didnt, so go home and eat your sour grapes.

Keep hating and whining... :whine:whine:whine:whine

ATXSPUR
05-30-2008, 10:47 PM
hey. all of a sudden hornets fan is pretty cool!!

nashzilla
05-30-2008, 10:48 PM
http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/worship.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':-w:'))

that fucking 90 year old bag with 20 year old tits in your sig looks like someone's grandma. and somewhere a grandchild is very, very embarrased

dav4463
05-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Two best teams:

Let's examine how they became the two best teams.

Each team was allowed to "steal" the best players from a lesser franchise.

Memphis sucks....let the Lakers have their best player so they have the best chance of winning a title.

Seattle and Minnesota suck....let the Celtics have their best players.

Celtics were worse than the Lakers so they got two players...

Buying a championship is easy. Building a championship team takes work.

Scenario for next year........

What two glamour teams need a championship?......the league will decide and then look at the bad teams from this year and take their best players and put them on a glamour franchise to increase their chances.

Spurs and Pistons were so good, they beat the odds. This year, it was just too tough to overcome.

Enjoy the glamour finals. I'll be watching baseball.

BRHornet45
05-30-2008, 10:51 PM
The 2 best teams all season long are playing in the finals. Simple as that. They both EARNED it.

Your team should have beat the spurs and then the lakers if they wanted it any different. They didnt, so go home and eat your sour grapes.

Keep hating and whining... :whine:whine:whine:whine

LOL at you son. the sad thing is that you actually believe the Lakers and Celtics are the two best teams. No doubt son that they are good, but you are a Laker fun boy so you are in denial of the help and media favoritism that your team gets all year long.

cobbler
05-30-2008, 10:59 PM
LOL at you son. the sad thing is that you actually believe the Lakers and Celtics are the two best teams. No doubt son that they are good, but you are a Laker fun boy so you are in denial of the help and media favoritism that your team gets all year long.

First off, im not your son. Second, you show absolutely no class whatsoever. Third, the 2 number 1 seeds (best in their conference in case you cant grasp that) have earned their way to the finals by simply WINNING. Something you probably have had no expierence with in your life since whining and hating on the victors and bringing up every friggen excuse you can think of comes so easily to you.

If you think its all rigged and predestined.... then again, that only shows the ignorant fool that you are for investing your money and time in something you have no faith in.

If you dont like it... dont watch... we wont miss you... DAD

Truly PATHETIC!!!!!:whine:whine:whine:whine:whine:whine

Deb
05-30-2008, 11:02 PM
BR, Fakers have not come to know you and love you the way we have. They are very emotional, needing Mydol right now after your comments.

ShowtimeRedux
05-30-2008, 11:12 PM
son you need to get the f#ck outta here with all your BS. take your 40 post and go hug a tree or protest the Olympics with Canuck.

I think you told me to go do that once already, take your time and look at that list of "stereotypical things to do as an Angelino" and get back to me.

BRHornet45
05-30-2008, 11:18 PM
BR, Fakers have not come to know you and love you the way we have. They are very emotional, needing Mydol right now after your comments.

thanks Deb ... ole fine ass

Deb
05-30-2008, 11:19 PM
thanks Deb ... ole fine ass

:whine
Like fine whine

Lakers999
05-30-2008, 11:21 PM
your guys jealousy has stooped to a new low

Deb
05-30-2008, 11:23 PM
your guys jealousy has stooped to a new low

:lmao:lmao

sedale threatt
05-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Gasol is a nice player, but does anyone think the Lakers would be where they are if they hadn't drafted and developed Walton, Sasha, Farmar, and Turiaf? Let's give some credit to the Lakers for building a team, the right way, through draft, patience, and hard work. We'd be going to Boston if we had any one of themse guys. Get real.

sedale threatt
05-30-2008, 11:28 PM
We could have used Farmar's rebounding!

Anti.Hero
05-30-2008, 11:41 PM

hahahhahahahahaha

Man of Steel
05-30-2008, 11:45 PM
I have come to accept the fact that we missed a HELL of a lot of shots--went through prolonged droughts where we could not score a bucket to save our life--and as much as I hate to admit Kobe was just amazing.

ancestron
05-31-2008, 12:34 AM
I knew the lakers would be a tough out, but I thought this Spurs team had a lot more fight in them than to lose 4-1.

Pucho!!!
05-31-2008, 12:54 AM
The best team had the toughest road to the championship, but we will be ready to win our 3rd in 5yrs, our thumbs r getting cold, hahahaha!!!! FUCK THE QUAKERS!

spurscenter
05-31-2008, 01:46 AM
http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/sicover.jpg

Tyler_Durden
05-31-2008, 02:14 AM
Hey I have that SI issue. It came out about a month ago.

Avitus1
05-31-2008, 03:37 AM
BRHornet, I'm glad you stuck around and I'm glad you you said that. You've hit the nail on the head. I'm done watching basketball till next season....

Whoever wins gets a nice fat......

Avitus1
05-31-2008, 03:41 AM

Ultimate Crowd Pleaser... :lol

I think that anyone with a brain would rather of two legit teams play instead of have there intelligence insulted......

Though at work today everyone seemed stoked about it. Though they dont know shit about basketball.

Wait it all makes sense now..

spurscenter
05-31-2008, 07:43 AM
this is a way to attract the non nba fan to watch like Jordan and the Bulls used to do

my sister, -- I remember --- would religiously watch the Bulls and Jordan, now, she cant even sit through 2 minutes of any game.

this finals attracts the non viewers and turns the game into a superbowl of sorts .

even if your team is not playing, you still watch the superbowl.

NBA entertainment for you.

When will we ever see:

Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies

for the NBA Championship?

LOL

mrspurs
05-31-2008, 07:51 AM
what did the thread say....i got his moron on ignore...nevermind....go spurs go

Harry Callahan
05-31-2008, 07:56 AM
The SI article calls that matchup "the Ultimate Crowd Pleaser". Aren't people in SA and Detroit or Dallas or Phoenix part of a crowd too?

It's about the casual (ie uneducated) basketball fan tuning in. Not people that post here.

Hook Dem
05-31-2008, 08:39 AM
The SI article calls that matchup "the Ultimate Crowd Pleaser". Aren't people in SA and Detroit or Dallas or Phoenix part of a crowd too?

It's about the casual (ie uneducated) basketball fan tuning in. Not people that post here.

Second that!

spurscenter
05-31-2008, 09:50 AM
yea it gives it a Water Cooler audience now.

a superbowl type setting as opposed to SA vs DET, no one will watch good basketball because it wont have drama and dunks and flying mascots

KOBES81
05-31-2008, 10:10 AM
Any spurs fan that believes the game is rigged should stop for a moment and realize they have 4 trophies as well. How did that happen? Oh. I get it. The NBA conspiracy group only works every other year. Cry me a river and grow a dick.

easy7
05-31-2008, 10:13 AM

I am surprised that the NBA give away the results of the finals like the WWE used to do a while back. The WWE stopped doing that because they said that it took away from the "credibility" of their matches. The NBA should learn from them. :lmao

KOBES81
05-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Funny how history repeats itself.

http://i.cnn.net/si/si_online/covers/images/1982/0524_large.jpg

TheManFromAcme
05-31-2008, 11:23 AM
The best team had the toughest road to the championship, but we will be ready to win our 3rd in 5yrs, our thumbs r getting cold, hahahaha!!!! FUCK THE QUAKERS!

Pucho? More like Pinche!

Dream on.

TheManFromAcme
05-31-2008, 11:27 AM

:fro:downspin:

That's right! Just seems fitting that the Celts and The Lakeshow meet again.
It's like a homecoming. THIS is what the NBA finals should be about as pompous as it may sound.

The nightmare of other than the LAKERS VS. CELTS SERIES is over.

The basketball universe is in unison.

jag
05-31-2008, 11:28 AM

You talking about how Magic is groping that guy?

T Park
05-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Looks more like hes dancing with Cooper.

DDS4
05-31-2008, 11:34 AM
There's no doubt the best two teams are in the Finals.

No conspiracy theories here, but it feels "manufactured" to me.

ShoogarBear
05-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Boy, those are two exciting teams, too, aren't they? Much higher quality of basketball from them than we've seen in past Finals. Thank God they're here to save the NBA.

Pucho!!!
05-31-2008, 11:56 AM
Pucho? More like Pinche!

Dream on.

Wow, what a come back, I guess I cant expect much from a lakers fan. YOU know what I said was true. "Its funny how much difference a year makes"-Kobe, thats a gayass quote from someone who not too long ago could give a 2 shits about you or anyone else in quakerland. Now, you along with the rest of the media, who have been salavating at the chance for this whack finals to happen again, are on your knees licking Kobe's balls clean. He's selfish and a cocky son of a bitch that doesnt give a fuck about anyone but himself, you know the lakers would have been more competitive the past couple years if he would have just thought about your beloved LA and the team, but ,instead much like what happened to him in Utah (I still remember #8), he chose to ignore you and everyone you cheer for and only think about whats best for Kobe. WHat are ya'll gonna do when a team that had it just as easy as you meets you in the Finals? Lose thats what, hahahahahaha

BRHornet45
05-31-2008, 03:31 PM
Sons its obvious that these Laker fans are in denial that their team always gets extra help and media favoritism. I present to you the 2008 Laker Playoff awards!!!....

6th Man of the Year - ALL NBA referees (it would not be fair to pick just one because they ALL contributed in helping this team win)

Most Improved Player - DAVID STERN (he fell off last year, but being the champion that he is he helped push the Lakers back to the finals again!)

BRHornet45
06-01-2008, 04:03 PM
bump bump bump

cobbler
06-01-2008, 04:41 PM

What we do is watch our team kick teams like yours asses, listen to all you whine and bitch that it couldn't be because they outplayed you, and then watch our team in the finals 29 of 60 years.... Dad

LakerLanny
06-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Sons its obvious that these Laker fans are in denial that their team always gets extra help and media favoritism. I present to you the 2008 Laker Playoff awards!!!....

6th Man of the Year - ALL NBA referees (it would not be fair to pick just one because they ALL contributed in helping this team win)

Most Improved Player - DAVID STERN (he fell off last year, but being the champion that he is he helped push the Lakers back to the finals again!)

Son, your team would have had a shot at the Lakers (and gotten swept most likely) but you couldn't even win a game 7 at home. What kind of team loses a Game 7 at home?

Your fans were pathetic in that game, scared and quiet.

My advice is sell your house in that shithole that is New Orleans and maybe you will get enough money from it to buy a pair of nosebleeds for the Lakers-Celtics finals at the Sistine Chapel of Basketball, Staples Center in beautiful downtown Los Angeles.

Then you will see how real fans react during a playoff game....and it isn't by sitting like a bunch of scared little scarecrows while their team is getting worked.

Spur-Addict
06-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Two best teams:

Let's examine how they became the two best teams.

Each team was allowed to "steal" the best players from a lesser franchise.

Memphis sucks....let the Lakers have their best player so they have the best chance of winning a title.

Seattle and Minnesota suck....let the Celtics have their best players.

Celtics were worse than the Lakers so they got two players...

Buying a championship is easy. Building a championship team takes work.

Scenario for next year........

What two glamour teams need a championship?......the league will decide and then look at the bad teams from this year and take their best players and put them on a glamour franchise to increase their chances.

Spurs and Pistons were so good, they beat the odds. This year, it was just too tough to overcome.

Enjoy the glamour finals. I'll be watching baseball.

Kevin McHale passes K.G to Ainge

Jerry West had his influence on Memphis who passed Pau to L.A

There isn't much to debate here......But, we have something for that.

:meeting:

Lakers Dynasty
06-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Any spurs fan that believes the game is rigged should stop for a moment and realize they have 4 trophies as well. How did that happen? Oh. I get it. The NBA conspiracy group only works every other year. Cry me a river and grow a dick.

To BRhornets:

My advice is sell your house in that shithole that is New Orleans and maybe you will get enough money from it to buy a pair of nosebleeds for the Lakers-Celtics finals at the Sistine Chapel of Basketball, Staples Center in beautiful downtown Los Angeles.

Then you will see how real fans react during a playoff game....and it isn't by sitting like a bunch of scared little scarecrows while their team is getting worked.

I love the Lakers.
And I love Lakers fans!

Whoo-hoo!
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:lobt2:

Lakers Dynasty
06-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Lakers have the MVP.

Lakers had the best record in the tougher Western Conference.

The Celtics had the best record in the entire NBA.

Yeah.

It's a real shocker that the two best teams would show up for the Finals.

So I guess the answer to the original question posited by this thread is - NO.

BRHornet45
06-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Son, your team would have had a shot at the Lakers (and gotten swept most likely) but you couldn't even win a game 7 at home. What kind of team loses a Game 7 at home?

Your fans were pathetic in that game, scared and quiet.

lol at you son. making fun of new orleans does not bother me. its not my fault you live in the STD capital of the world out there in L.A.. now go back to dying your hair purple and go play with your transsexual friends. (oops. that wasn't politically correct. sorry I know how you Cali folks are with that)

Lakers Dynasty
06-01-2008, 05:34 PM
lol at you son. making fun of new orleans does not bother me. its not my fault you live in the STD capital of the world out there in L.A.. now go back to dying your hair purple and go play with your transsexual friends. (oops. that wasn't politically correct. sorry I know how you Cali folks are with that)

Using the same hair dye smack talk three times in the same thread shows a distinct lack of originality.

Buck up if you want to play with the big boys.

Los Spurs
06-01-2008, 05:37 PM

:tu

Lakers Dynasty
06-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Hey, los spurs?

Uh, is the 'Los' mean half-owned by Los Angeles?

As is 'Los Champs'?

Or do you just want to change your name description to 'non-champs'?

Los Spurs
06-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey, los spurs?

Uh, is the 'Los' mean half-owned by Los Angeles?

As is 'Los Champs'?

Or do you just want to change your name description to 'non-champs'?

:dont