PDA

View Full Version : Taste Of Own Medicine. MMmmmm Yummy!

nashzilla
05-30-2008, 11:00 PM
for all you spurs fans claiming conspiracy. go fuck yourselves. :toast

lefty
05-30-2008, 11:00 PM
for all you spurs fans claiming conspiracy. go fuck yourselves. :toast

Ok !

nashzilla
05-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Ok !

with a sandpaper condom.:toast

lefty
05-30-2008, 11:03 PM
with a sandpaper condom.:toast

:wakeup

ChumpDumper
05-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Are you now denying conspiracy?

nashzilla
05-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Are you now denying conspiracy?

you can take the conspiracy and shove it straight up your ass.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2008, 11:06 PM
you can take the conspiracy and shove it straight up your ass.That didn't answer the question.

nashzilla
05-30-2008, 11:08 PM
i never, ever once said there was one. i'm relishing the fact that over the years San Antonio has had alot of calls and alot of karma go their way. now that karma has flipped on them (as it should've along time ago) some of you assholes call injustice.

SAtown
05-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Do you think Stern will go back and fine Nash for that flop?

ChumpDumper
05-30-2008, 11:09 PM
i never, ever once said there was one.Oh great. We agree then.

Run along now.

efrem1
05-30-2008, 11:29 PM
Cleaning the cobwebs out of the rafters at US Airways Center nashzilla? The Suns won't even sniff a title until Nash is an old NDP backbencher at Ottawa.

nashzilla
05-30-2008, 11:57 PM
relax..buddy..take a deep breath and walk away from the cliff!

And a lot is actually two words not one so it makes you look like a simpleton!:toast

and it makes you look like a douchbag, arrogant, dickface weasel to point that out, a lot.:toast

CubanMustGo
05-31-2008, 12:01 AM
Spurs got beat by the better team this year.

Just like the Suns do every year. Now run along.

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 12:04 AM
I'm a douche bag, arrogant, dickface weasel..because I'm trying to help you out with a word? Boy someone is very insecure aren't they!:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You really are too easy!

help is something that is asked for. now go fuck yourself.:toast

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 01:13 AM
and you definitely need it! Dumbass!:lol

:toast now go fuck yourself.

angelbelow
05-31-2008, 02:02 AM
lol you guys should really worry about your own franchise..

Zee Laker
05-31-2008, 03:36 AM
there is A LOT of anger in this thread

m33p0
05-31-2008, 06:33 AM
the off-season is a time for reflection and meditation. say it with me........

"Wooooo-saaaaaaahhhhh!"

stxspurs
05-31-2008, 09:07 AM
and it makes you look like a douchbag, arrogant, dickface weasel to point that out, a lot.:toast

awww look he knows more words too.......arrogant...thats a hard word...did your mommy help you with that one?

resistanze
05-31-2008, 10:28 AM
LOL @ a Suns fan waiting till the Spurs got eliminated to talk shit.

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 04:53 PM
LOL @ a Suns fan waiting till the Spurs got eliminated to talk shit.

im laughing at some of the bitch ass spurs fans talking shit about a conspiracy. im not talking shit about the spurs. coming from a fan of a franchise whos greatest player ever was Vince Carter those are some big fucking words. go fuck yourself and get your raptor loving tongue out of the spurs wormhole.:toast

resistanze
05-31-2008, 04:57 PM
im laughing at some of the bitch ass spurs fans talking shit about a conspiracy. im not talking shit about the spurs. coming from a fan of a franchise whos greatest player ever was Vince Carter those are some big fucking words. go fuck yourself and get your raptor loving tongue out of the spurs wormhole.:toast

You think team smack is actually offensive? I don't play for them.

Although it's funny that the Suns have existed for 40 years to the Raptors' 12, and have as many championships. :toast

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 05:13 PM
You think team smack is actually offensive? I don't play for them.

Although it's funny that the Suns have existed for 40 years to the Raptors' 12, and have as many championships. :toast

kind of like the blue jays being around for 31 years having 2 championships and the d-backs being around for 10 and having 1? what the fuck is your point canuck?? are you the funniest person you know??

resistanze
05-31-2008, 05:18 PM
kind of like the blue jays being around for 31 years having 2 championships and the d-backs being around for 10 and having 1? what the fuck is your point canuck?? are you the funniest person you know??

Actually not like the Jays vs the D-Backs, because 2 > 1, moron. :lol

What do you mean "what's the point"? You came with Vince Carter smack so I just shat all over your shitty basketball team's history. Kill yourself.

Spurs da champs
05-31-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm laughing at some of these dumbass sun fans and they're dumbass gm Steve Kerr who thought bringing that dumbass Shaq was a good idea I mean come on the guy is 36,low on stamina,and way past his prime.
And I'm no raptor fan but I do no Vince Carter ain't they're best player ever,They have one of the most underrated power fowards in Chris Bosh that guy is a beast who has a good future ahead of him I wish the spurs had Chris Bosh.

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 05:20 PM
Actually not like the Jays vs the D-Backs, because 2 > 1, moron. :lol

What do you mean "what's the point"? You came with Vince Carter smack so I just shat all over your shitty basketball team's history. Kill yourself.

well i will, right after you go fuck yourself with your piece of shit comebacks.

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm laughing at some of these dumbass sun fans and they're dumbass gm Steve Kerr who thought bringing that dumbass Shaq was a good idea I mean come on the guy is 36,low on stamina,and way past his prime.
And I'm no raptor fan but I do no Vince Carter ain't they're best player ever,They have one of the most underrated power fowards in Chris Bosh that guy is a beast who has a good future ahead of him I wish the spurs had Chris Bosh.

i laugh at bitch ass spurs fans who whine like bitches cause their team got it handed to them. like you.:whine

SAtown
05-31-2008, 05:22 PM
well i will, right after you go fuck yourself with your piece of shit comebacks.

resistanze, please go rub one out so nashzilla can kill himself. Thanks

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 05:23 PM
resistanze, please go rub one out so nashzilla can kill himself. Thanks

go flop in traffic you witty piece of shit. :toast

resistanze
05-31-2008, 05:24 PM
go flop in traffic you witty piece of shit. :toast

He called you witty. :king

BTW, I'm almost done...get the shotgun nashzilla.

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 05:30 PM

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/taxi.gif

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 05:41 PM

and you are the funniest person you know.

resistanze
05-31-2008, 05:43 PM
*shits in thread one more time for good measure*

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 05:48 PM
*shits in thread one more time for good measure*

1raptorfan1cup.com

Spurs da champs
05-31-2008, 06:05 PM
i laugh at bitch ass spurs fans who whine like bitches cause their team got it handed to them. like you.:whine

I laugh at suns fans for thinking they had the key to defeating the spurs this year.:lol
:flag:

nashzilla
05-31-2008, 06:09 PM
I laugh at suns fans for thinking they had the key to defeating the spurs this year.:lol
:flag:

i already gave my congrats to my friends who are spurs fans. youre missing my point. the spurs were not good enough this year. they lost. get over yourselves.