PDA

View Full Version : It's Beantown!

Boston Pancake
05-30-2008, 11:27 PM
So once again we meet those motherfucking Lakers. The fuckin homo humps from the West Coast. What a bunch of dirty faggots. Fuck those fairies with a giant Pacific dildo. All you fuckin queers rootin for those LA pussies, the gayest franchise in the NBA, you all can go fuck each other.

BEANTOWN BITCHES!

Celtics in 5.

Critter
05-30-2008, 11:35 PM
does that make you feel better?
asshole

Allanon
05-30-2008, 11:39 PM
Celtics were unbeatable during the season but they have been looking vulnerable all Playoff long while the Lakers have gained momentum.

I can guarantee Phil's been watching plenty of tapes with the Meltics featuring their road collapses and 4th quarter mistakes.

Bring it. Lakers in 5.

Boston Pancake
05-30-2008, 11:40 PM
does that make you feel better?
asshole

You're still a California pansy ass.

Tag
05-30-2008, 11:41 PM
This is going to be such a sad series, people will say the real finals occured between Utah and the Lakers in round 2.

Critter
05-30-2008, 11:45 PM

who says im from cali dumbass
:lol

Boston Pancake
05-30-2008, 11:46 PM
who says im from cali dumbass

Oh so you're a Lakers bandwagoner then? Well that's the entire Lakers fanbase so whatever. You're still a homo who roots for a queer team, deal with it.

Dim Tuncan
05-30-2008, 11:48 PM
So once again we meet those motherfucking Lakers. The fuckin homo humps from the West Coast. What a bunch of dirty faggots. Fuck those fairies with a giant Pacific dildo. All you fuckin queers rootin for those LA pussies, the gayest franchise in the NBA, you all can go fuck each other.

BEANTOWN BITCHES!

Celtics in 5.

That you, Barney Frank?

DazedAndConfused
05-30-2008, 11:48 PM
Hey why don't you get back in ya CAAHHHHHHH and go to the BAHHHHHHH

Anti.Hero
05-30-2008, 11:49 PM
Retard fight!

Dopey310
05-30-2008, 11:54 PM

I'm from New England, and Celtics fans are just a bunch of bitch ass bandwagoners. This team has been irrelevant forever, and now were suppose to care because they've assembled a bunch of aging veteran and over the hill superstars looking for a ring. :lmao

Critter
05-31-2008, 01:20 AM
Oh so you're a Lakers bandwagoner then? Well that's the entire Lakers fanbase so whatever. You're still a homo who roots for a queer team, deal with it.

says the gay guy

SAtown
05-31-2008, 01:49 AM
Retard fight!

:lmao

Critter
05-31-2008, 01:58 AM
:(

angelbelow
05-31-2008, 02:01 AM
good luck to both.

odogg726
05-31-2008, 02:11 AM
I know there's no place for this type of story here, but when I visited Boston earlier this year, I asked my cousin if Boston folk were really as annoying as they appear to be on TV. He replied, "Even more bro, why?" I replied with something to the effect of I'd always wanted to pick a fight with some random annoying Bostonian just for the fuck of it. Haha, I got my wish about an hour later!

Some guy at a bar was spewing shit about how Boston's the top of the food chain cuz of the Celtics and Patriots, and fuck whoever didn't agree with him. Without saying a single word, I simply went up to the guy and punched him right in the fuckin mouth as hard as I could. He went down like a bag of dirty laundry, haha. But what happened next was the funniest part; I expected him to stand up and wanna go, but instead he stayed on the ground and, get this, started crying!! At the bar! With females looking on!

I had to get a tetanus shot later that day because one of his tooth caps lodged itself between my pointer and midle finger knuckles. The scar reminds me everyday of what a douchebag I acted like that day, but it also works to calm me down every time a loud obnoxious Boston fan gets loud and tries to act hard. The whole day was just wicked reTAHded.

BlackSwordsMan
05-31-2008, 08:25 AM

pretty much

dickface
05-31-2008, 12:04 PM
He replied, "Even more bro, why?"

rofl

california pansy.

were you also "hella stoked" about it?

Banzai
05-31-2008, 12:05 PM

BEANTOWN BITCHES!

Celtics in 5.

calm down

manufor3
05-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Celts in 5

Lakers_55
05-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Normally I don't reply to smack posts, but lets educate this guy a bit...Yeah, Boston has the most titles in the NBA, and is up on the Lakes 8-2 in series....But what have you really done since the Russell era closed? Do some research. You will find you had two good eras
Havlicek/Cowens/White of the 70's and Bird/Parish/McHale in the 80's and 90's.

How did those teams do? 2 titles, and then 3. Now look up how many times Boston had the best record in the NBA those seasons or at least the best record in the east. You will find they didn't even make the finals more often than they did. In the Bird era in the east, 76'rs owned the front end of the era, and Pistons and Bulls owned the back end.

Plus, you have been out of the mix in over 20 years. Who remembers you? Old players in the NBA might have seen you win it all. No one is impressed by your legacy.

Now, look at the Lakers since the Russell era. 9 titles and 2 dynasties, 1979/80 to 1987/88 and 1999/2000 to 2001/02. Now we are back, only one 3peat from passing you for most NBA titles. Who was the team of the decade in the 1980's? Who was the real rookie of the year in 1979/80? (he scored 42 points in the NBA title game, played all positions, and even jumped center).

Yeah, maybe Boston will beat LA this year, probably not. However, we will be back, we are young. Will you? Your team was built for "win now". How long will those old legs last?

Please make a serious reply Mr. Pancake. Any smack back shows how scared you are of the Lakers! We just may win it in 6 on your court as in 1985. All the talk then was how Boston never lost a game 7 finals game at home. That record remains intact!

Boston Pancake
05-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Normally I don't reply to smack posts, but lets educate this guy a bit...Yeah, Boston has the most titles in the NBA, and is up on the Lakes 8-2 in series....But what have you really done since the Russell era closed? Do some research. You will find you had two good eras
Havlicek/Cowens/White of the 70's and Bird/Parish/McHale in the 80's and 90's.

How did those teams do? 2 titles, and then 3. Now look up how many times Boston had the best record in the NBA those seasons or at least the best record in the east. You will find they didn't even make the finals more often than they did. In the Bird era in the east, 76'rs owned the front end of the era, and Pistons and Bulls owned the back end.

Plus, you have been out of the mix in over 20 years. Who remembers you? Old players in the NBA might have seen you win it all. No one is impressed by your legacy.

Now, look at the Lakers since the Russell era. 9 titles and 2 dynasties, 1979/80 to 1987/88 and 1999/2000 to 2001/02. Now we are back, only one 3peat from passing you for most NBA titles. Who was the team of the decade in the 1980's? Who was the real rookie of the year in 1979/80? (he scored 42 points in the NBA title game, played all positions, and even jumped center).

Yeah, maybe Boston will beat LA this year, probably not. However, we will be back, we are young. Will you? Your team was built for "win now". How long will those old legs last?

Please make a serious reply Mr. Pancake. Any smack back shows how scared you are of the Lakers! We just may win it in 6 on your court as in 1985. All the talk then was how Boston never lost a game 7 finals game at home. That record remains intact!

You can make all the bullshit statements you want, bottom line is that the Celtics own those fuckin queer ass Lakers. Always have, always will. Go suck a wang if it makes you feel any better.

Lakers_55
05-31-2008, 02:21 PM
You can make all the bullshit statements you want, bottom line is that the Celtics own those fuckin queer ass Lakers. Always have, always will. Go suck a wang if it makes you feel any better.

And when do you own them? When our grandpas played? We got the last two from you and if you look at the Celtic records in the 80's you will see you guys ducked us several times by not winning the ECF. We would be a lot closer now.

Profanity? lol, you are a "Scared Laker Hater".

Lakers own the Celtics now, their time ended with Russell.

Boston Pancake
05-31-2008, 02:30 PM
And when do you own them? When our grandpas played? We got the last two from you and if you look at the Celtic records in the 80's you will see you guys ducked us several times by not winning the ECF. We would be a lot closer now.

Profanity? lol, you are a "Scared Laker Hater".

8-2, bottom line, end of story, suck it Lakerfag.

odogg726
05-31-2008, 03:02 PM

Spoken like a true Massachusetts cunt.

odogg726
05-31-2008, 03:05 PM
rofl

california pansy.

were you also "hella stoked" about it?

No, hella is a Bay Area reference. But the guy did look pretty gnarley afterwards. :p:

Staff Sgt. Dignam
05-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Bunch of lace curtain mother fucking Lakers fans have no idea that the mighty Boston Celtics are about to tear them a new asshole.

Banzai
05-31-2008, 03:24 PM
Bunch of lace curtain mother fucking Lakers fans have no idea that the mighty Boston Celtics are about to tear them a new asshole.

:rolleyes :blah

Lakers_55
05-31-2008, 03:26 PM

I believe I refuted yours and Pancakes' ideas that you're mighty a few posts. Tell you what. If you win it all, here's your congratulations now: "You deserved the 2008 title. You were better". I'll be back here contributing meaninful material regardless. I won't be replying to you again. I don't reply to trolls, but in this case, you needed a history lesson. I also know if we win, you will be long gone from this place and never congratulate the Lakers. Then if the Celtics are ever a threat again, you may return posting your frightened little outbursts from the safety of your bedroom.

You know you are scared of the Lakers. Your behavior here shows everyone that. You know the tide has turned on you, and has since the 60's ended. Wake up and join our bandwagon, you will be happier there. You will be winning titles!

Staff Sgt. Dignam
05-31-2008, 03:34 PM
< Bunch of Nonsense >

I've been here since before the season even started, fuckstick. Unlike you who just signs up for the playoffs. Come back and talk your weak west coast smack after you've got a full season of posting at SpursTalk under your belt.

Banzai
05-31-2008, 03:42 PM
I've been here since before the season even started, fuckstick. Unlike you who just signs up for the playoffs. Come back and talk your weak west coast smack after you've got a full season of posting at SpursTalk under your belt.

what is with the name calling?:wtf

Lakers_55
05-31-2008, 03:47 PM
I said I wouldn't reply, but I will. I found this board on April 12th while google searching for a fellow Laker fan I knew elsewhere 4 years ago. I joined that day because I saw it was a great place. For the short time I've been here, I have over twice the posts you have (183-90), and mine are well thought out, and non-smack. Your length of time here shows you don't contribute anywhere near what I do. So, when your post count is bigger than mine, and shows a history of polite and educated replies, come back at me. I don't think that will happen, I doubt if you have it in you. You fail.

Remember me when your team is crying in a couple of weeks. Maybe you can go fishing with them. Must be painful having the Lakers in your head so much. Honestly, I have a great life outside of basketball. My team can't win every year. Yours won't be winning any year.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
05-31-2008, 04:14 PM
< Bunch of Nonsense >

Keep hiding behind your postcount and your polite educated posts. Whatever you need to sleep easier at night.

Lakers_55
05-31-2008, 04:19 PM
I got owned yet again...much safer than self-mutilation

Fixed. And goodbye. I used to be the type of poster at message boards that would hand idiots their asses and turn them into the laughing stock of the place. You don't need me to assure that. At least Mr. Pancake has backed away. Children like attention, even if negative. You are both a child and a troll. I just ignore trolls, but you guys had it coming from an expert on troll-owning.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".

DazedAndConfused
05-31-2008, 05:03 PM
Keep hiding behind your postcount and your polite educated posts. Whatever you need to sleep easier at night.

Hey why don't you go to the BAHHHHH and get drunk and drive in your CAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Dim Tuncan
05-31-2008, 05:09 PM

Like Barney Frank did to you?

Did your rectum even un-prolapse from that?

:lmao

Staff Sgt. Dignam
05-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Hey why don't you go to the BAHHHHH and get drunk and drive in your CAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm proud to have the Boston accent. Just as I'm sure you're proud to live in a city where everyone has a coke habit and is addicted to cosmetic surgery because they just lost their job to someone younger and more attractive. LA is a very fickle place. Boston, and New England in general, is one of the most affluent regions in the world.

Enjoy your sweep.

Spurs da champs
05-31-2008, 06:09 PM
Celts beat those dumb ass lakers.

Tom Brady
05-31-2008, 10:51 PM
The Celts don't have that dumb shit Josh McDaniel running their offense, or should I say, ruining their offense. They will seal the deal and restore the pride of Boston.

DazedAndConfused
05-31-2008, 11:10 PM
The Celts don't have that dumb shit Josh McDaniel running their offense, or should I say, ruining their offense. They will seal the deal and restore the pride of Boston.

Your right, they have Rajon Rondo and Doc Rivers. You should be very worried.

Dopey310
05-31-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm proud to have the Boston accent. Just as I'm sure you're proud to live in a city where everyone has a coke habit and is addicted to cosmetic surgery because they just lost their job to someone younger and more attractive. LA is a very fickle place. Boston, and New England in general, is one of the most affluent regions in the world.

Enjoy your sweep.

ooh.. noone gives a fuck. Are you bragging about your wealth or your city's wealth on Spurstalk, you fucken poser. I'm from New England and no one gave two shits about the Celtic's last season. They're basically the stepchild organization after the Red Sox and Patriots for the past twenty years. We all know you're just another Celtic bandwagoner. You came to Spurstalk at the start of this season? Why not last season? Because Celtic's fans were non existent last season. You cam here pouting your chest because the C's got Garnett. Laker fans came here because they played them in a series, don't know why the fuck you're here. :lol

Dopey310
05-31-2008, 11:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTkvcmFb6aM

Pussy ass Celtic fans chanting MVP to a Lakers ? :lmao Now there's a rivalry again? haha

monosylab1k
05-31-2008, 11:33 PM
Celtics fans may not have been around a year ago, but how exactly do Lakers "fans" defend the fact that their team actually invented the concept of showing up late to games to look cool? They'd rather look cool by showing how little they care about their team, rather than just be good fans. That is seriously the gayest shit I've ever heard of, and for no other reason, that makes Lakers fans the biggest bandwagoning bunch of douchebags on the planet.

TampaDude
05-31-2008, 11:56 PM
Celtics are toast...the Lakers are gonna roll those beantown fags...

Critter
06-01-2008, 02:55 AM

you really like to use the word fag

so hows it gonna feel when the lakers rape and tear the celtics apart

J.T.
06-01-2008, 03:42 AM
Laker fans came here because they played them in a series, don't know why the fuck you're here. :lol

If you were only here for the series then why don't you and your sandy vagina go find a Celtics board to troll now?

monosylab1k
06-01-2008, 12:07 PM
If you were only here for the series then why don't you and your sandy vagina go find a Celtics board to troll now?

:lmao +1

Boston Pancake
07-01-2008, 04:13 PM
So what happened to all those wicked queer Laker fan fucksticks?

Ghazi
07-01-2008, 06:31 PM
you're embarrassing yourself.

ElNono
07-01-2008, 06:47 PM
you're embarrassing yourself.

Is that your slogan? I must have read it on at least 2 threads now.
You know, like being a Mav fan is not embarrassing enough...

IronMexican
07-02-2008, 01:15 AM
most C's fans i have met on this board were cool, i guess pancake are one of the few asswipes that show why everyone hates boston, they feel as if sports were invented in 2001, after Tagliabue gave them a superbowl.

Spurtacus
07-02-2008, 01:38 AM

BEANTOWN BITCHES!

Celtics in 5.

Celtics in 6. Close enough.

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 12:48 PM
:lmao Laker fan bitches don't want none now! 131-92

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 12:49 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 131-92

BRHornet45
12-01-2008, 01:00 PM
sons no wonder MOST non white athletes never want to play for Boston teams (see Gary Payton, see Manny Ramirez, etc., etc.) .... they are representing a city of pansy ass, obnoxious, little white boys.

IronMexican
12-01-2008, 01:02 PM
At least I can wake up and say I live in LA.

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 01:02 PM
sons no wonder MOST non white athletes never want to play for Boston teams (see Gary Payton, see Manny Ramirez, etc., etc.) .... they are representing a city of pansy ass, obnoxious, little white boys.

Glad to see that FEMA debit card bought you an internet connection.

BRHornet45
12-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Glad to see that FEMA debit card bought you an internet connection.

LOL at you son! .... a hurricane Katrina joke! how original!!!

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 01:04 PM
LOL at you son! .... a hurricane Katrina joke! how original!!!

fuck you and your gay ass failure of a team you CUCKOLD!

turiaf for president
12-01-2008, 01:04 PM
hahaha u fucken retard. boston will be at this high level for 2-3 more years and then go through another 20 year drought. enjoy last year's ring cuz that all you getting.

BRHornet45
12-01-2008, 01:06 PM
fuck you and your gay ass failure of a team you CUCKOLD!

LMAO son your stealing my name calling! you my friend are the TRUE cuckold on here ... oh and thanks for Posey by the way ....

Lakers_55
12-01-2008, 01:13 PM
:lmao Laker fan bitches don't want none now! 131-92

Lakers must be on your mind, you brought this thread back. Bring it bitch. We got to the finals last season missing Bynum, and Ariza wasn't ready. Guess what, they're back. Hope you make the finals so we can send gang green down the river.

Lakers_55
12-01-2008, 01:18 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boston+pancake

boston pancake 1054 up, 284 down
When a lover defecates on another lovers chest. WITH PERMISSION. Then pats down the feces with his buttox to make it into a flat surface. Then the man ejaculates on the feces which acts as the syrup.
That guy gave one hell of a boston pancake to that bitch!

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 02:05 PM
LMAO son your stealing my name calling! you my friend are the TRUE cuckold on here ... oh and thanks for Posey by the way ....

Posey aint nuttin but a bitch anywho. Don't need his homo ass when we got Tony muthafuckin Allen. Too bad that Posey chose to waste away on your bitch ass team.

Armando
12-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Is only December

mystargtr34
12-01-2008, 10:13 PM
hahaha Hornet and Boston Pancake

You two keep going at it, fuck im laughin hard, you two are some funny dudes.

mystargtr34
12-01-2008, 10:17 PM

Oh shit :lmao

DrHouse
12-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Posey aint nuttin but a bitch anywho. Don't need his homo ass when we got Tony muthafuckin Allen. Too bad that Posey chose to waste away on your bitch ass team.

You'll see just how much you miss Posey when the playoffs come and you have to rely on Tony "muthafuckin" Allen to make heady plays and hit clutch shots :lmao :lmao

Banzai
12-01-2008, 11:40 PM
yikes. this thread again? lol

Allanon
12-02-2008, 01:20 AM

BEANTOWN BITCHES!

I wonder if your bitch ass is gonna disappear after the Lakers pound the Celtics and your mom on Christmas day.

Boston will welcome its next member to the One and Done club.

Boston Pancake
12-02-2008, 09:42 AM
I wonder if your bitch ass is gonna disappear after the Lakers pound the Celtics and your mom on Christmas day.

Boston will welcome its next member to the One and Done club.

I joined this forum long before your faggot ass did, and I'll be here after you've gone crying to your boyfriend when the mighty Celtics stomp the Fakers.

Allanon
12-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Ask Santa to bring you a jar of vaseline because you'll need it to grease up KG and Perk's piehole for all the stuffing they're gonna get from Bynum.

Don't forget to do it A-T-M style just like mommy taught you.

Axe Murderer
04-24-2012, 09:45 AM
what happened to Boston Pancake?

Brazil
04-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Better question would be what happened to Allanon

midnightpulp
04-24-2012, 09:51 AM
what happened to Boston Pancake?

I always thought he was a mono troll.

Axe Murderer
04-24-2012, 09:56 AM
Allanon was just a normal poster who found himself on the ass end of many arguments.

Boston Pancake always brought the goods

Venti Quattro
04-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Lakers must be on your mind, you brought this thread back. Bring it bitch. We got to the finals last season missing Bynum, and Ariza wasn't ready. Guess what, they're back. Hope you make the finals so we can send gang green down the river.

Great fuckin' prediction :cry