PDA

View Full Version : The Official ABBB Thread

KEDA
05-31-2008, 05:28 AM
I'm starting a new faction on Spurstalk, and I am naming it ABBB.

Any Body But Boston!!

I don't want to see such douche bags like Kevin Garnett, or that little whiny bitch Ray Allen get a ring.

Paul Pierce is cool, but its too bad he has those pieces of shit hanging around him.

Also, I am a believer that you just cant throw money at a situation and produce instant results, and the Celtics not wining the title will help me feel better about such theory.

So, even though I pains me to root for Kobe and the Lakers, I guess its the lesser of two evils for me. Plus this gives me an excuse to go buy those new Hyperdunks that Kobe has been advertising for.

So I now am proclaiming myself the President and CEO of the ABBB!

Kori, or LJ if this is in the wrong forum please move it to the appropriate one, thanks!

m33p0
05-31-2008, 06:36 AM
i approve this thread.

-m33p0-

hsxvvd
05-31-2008, 06:41 AM
No way, I don't want to see LA win, Phil fucking Jackson and the annoying Laker trolls won't shut up about it all year.

m33p0
05-31-2008, 07:25 AM
No way, I don't want to see LA win, Phil fucking Jackson and the annoying Laker trolls won't shut up about it all year.
that's the problem. do we go with the annoying trolls or with the team that bought its way to the finals?

CubanMustGo
05-31-2008, 07:29 AM
that's the problem. do we go with the annoying trolls or with the team that bought its way to the finals?

You mean the one that got gifted with Gasol?

xcoriate
05-31-2008, 07:33 AM
co-sign, I can deal with KG getting a ring bu there is no way I can deal with the unjust credit he'll get for it. You know for being an clutch player who steps up his game etc. etc.

m33p0
05-31-2008, 07:51 AM
You mean the one that got gifted with Gasol?
:lol vis-a-vis. i remember at the start of the season there was a huge influx of annoying green gnomes all over the internet.

though i'm not sure being traded for peanuts is considered "buying".

Mister Sinister
05-31-2008, 09:47 AM
Can...Can I wish for both teams to just disappear off the face of the earth?

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-31-2008, 09:50 AM
Surely there must be a way neither can win the title.

Mister Sinister
05-31-2008, 09:51 AM
Surely there must be a way neither can win the title.
Dividing by zero and reading this thread in Black Bolt's voice come to mind.

TDMVPDPOY
05-31-2008, 09:55 AM
* Tainted

hsxvvd
05-31-2008, 10:01 AM
I don't think Boston bought it's way to the finals at all.

I would see it more that they "Sold" their future, for the present. They had a boat load of talented young players on their team, unlike the Lakers, they made a sacrifice to get where they are. The Lakers, simply exploited the Grizz's desperation.

Blake
05-31-2008, 10:01 AM
well, Kobe's already got three, so what's one more?

I don't want the hacks to start comparing TD to KG again, so I'd rather keep Garnett from getting a ring and keep him in his place as the second best power forward in the league.

kace
05-31-2008, 10:08 AM
hard choice. but definitely couldn't stand to see KG and Allen get a ring.

and i always prefer a team that has won it all in the recent past to win it again. don't know exactly why but i feel like it keeps in a way only a little group of teams able to win it all (SA, LA and Detroit) and with the champs label. too bad miami was able to win in 2006, but it was them or the mavs, so....
really disapointing that the pistons couldn't beat Boston.

sedale threatt
05-31-2008, 10:09 AM
don't worry about it--the lakers are going to roll over them just like they rolled over denver, utah, and our dynasty.

shelshor
05-31-2008, 10:53 AM
Sorry, been a Celtics fan too long
Besides, I wanna hear what kind of whining excuses Big Chief POS Triangle comes up with when the Celts clinch in LaLaLand

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-31-2008, 11:10 AM
Eh, I'd rather it be ABLA.

SequSpur
05-31-2008, 11:12 AM
Go Celtics! Fuk Kobe!

ShoogarBear
05-31-2008, 11:46 AM
I lived in Boston for 17 years. I know what those POS who root for of them are like. Believe it or not, it is possible to be even lower scum than Laker Fan.

Like I said before, now would be a good time for the comet to hit.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-31-2008, 11:48 AM
I don't know about this. I can't approve this thread. I think KG deserves at least 1 ring. He was coached by Flip for years, what else can I say?

ShoogarBear
05-31-2008, 11:51 AM
I would see it more that they "Sold" their future, for the present. They had a boat load of talented young players on their team, unlike the Lakers, they made a sacrifice to get where they are. The Lakers, simply exploited the Grizz's desperation.

The Lakers didn't exploit anything. Jerry West sold Memphis down the river, and now he's back in LA to collect his pieces of silver.

Spur-Addict
05-31-2008, 12:04 PM
Gotta be Boston, L.A doesn't deserve anything. I have always liked Pierce, Ray has always gotten into Kobe and anyone who does that is good in my book. But, KG? The constant garbage about him being better than Tim is pure trash. That's the only trash I don't wanna hear b/c it isn't close. In the crunch time Timmy won't be at half court shooting SG shots. But, Boston has to do it.

Thompson
05-31-2008, 12:05 PM
I don't really hate Kobe anymore, but I despise Phil Jackson and a few of their role players (primarily Sasha after that stupid shot). I dislike most of their fans, but it probably would have been the same if we'd been exposed to Celtic fans in a Spurs-Celtics series.

I dislike Garnett and Ray Allen and will grow tired of the constant praise they will receive if they win it.

I think I'll root for timing and the San Andreas Fault.

S.A. can still take out both teams.

1Parker1
05-31-2008, 12:07 PM
I wish both teams could lose :pctoss

monosylab1k
05-31-2008, 12:10 PM
Cant root for the Lakers cuz of their obvious collusion and the corruption involved in getting Gasol.

Can't root for Boston because if KG gets a ring, every fucking moron out there will say KG > Dirk because of the ring.

We can all hope for outlandish things, but the only possible realistic solution is this - Tim Donaghy exposes a hell of a lot more, we discover more refs are involved, that games were fixed this season, and then a legitimate asterisk gets put on the champion this year.

kace
05-31-2008, 12:11 PM
I don't really hate Kobe anymore, but I despise Phil Jackson and a few of their role players (primarily Sasha after that stupid shot).

that was a stupid and classless act. i don't like to hate people, but what he did was disgusting. should be a hate thread dedicated to this asshole after what he did.

1Parker1
05-31-2008, 12:14 PM
It's like choosing between going to the Dentist or the OBGYN. :lol

Slomo
05-31-2008, 12:20 PM
The choice sucks. But as I said before I hate KG just slightly more than the KFC man, so I guess it's "go Lakers!"

:bang:vomit:

ShoogarBear
05-31-2008, 12:27 PM
It's like choosing between going to the Dentist or the OBGYN. :lol

Not for some of us.

shelshor
05-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Not for some of us.

OK, the dentist or a prostate exam

Mikeyjr88
05-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Hell, I'd rather Boston win.