PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Non Spur Fans Part 2

SequSpur
05-31-2008, 10:57 AM
Look... I/maybe we don't give a shit about you. Yesterday is done, yesterday is gone. We might've beaten you, you might've beaten us. Big deal, today is a new day.

You don't have to come here and give spurs fans props. I say :flipoff, I don't need your wussiness complements. Fuk that.

Go back to your own forum, shit, if I owned this mofo, you wouldn't even be allowed to look at it, because you're all dipshits.

Sports is about competition, nice guys finish last. Period. They will lace them up again, the shit ain't over you know. The NBA may be the new WWE, but hey shit, lame ass San Antonio doesn't have anything else to offer its citizens.

So the Spurs will be back, they will kick ass, they will still own all of you mofos, so go back home to your tea baggin and forget about it, we don't need your congrats on a fucking loss.

:flag:

TheManFromAcme
05-31-2008, 11:18 AM
Little angry, are we?

Please learn some grammar. It's obvious that your part of the country lacks a basic infrastructure.

Idiot.

RickV
05-31-2008, 12:01 PM
Little angry, are we?

Please learn some grammar. It's obvious that your part of the country lacks a basic infrastructure.

Idiot.

Just as evident that "your part of the country" doesn't lack smarminess or hubris. Pretentious, self important, patronizer.

rasho8
05-31-2008, 12:11 PM
Little angry, are we?

Idiot.

Isnt your state on fire... again? You should try focusing on that.

IllegalAmigo
05-31-2008, 12:26 PM
Heartfelt congrats as well as major props on starting this awesome thread!

SpurOutofTownFan
05-31-2008, 12:33 PM
although I feel Segu's utter frustration I have to concede he has a point. The Spurs will have to win without thinking the league is going to give them anything for free.

This year it was clear with all the things that happened that the league is rigged in a very subtle way. Why would you apologize after game 4?

Past seasons since 2006 - in some dark place within the NBA league building a decision was made the Spurs shouldn't be back there in the Finals again. Not good for TV ratings they said, not good for our business, small market, etc. For real basketball fans, those who like the jumpshot, the fine basketball this could sound as a travesty. Those who whine about the teams having thugs in their rosters, dunk-only prone individuals, lack of professionalism... all of that - the Spurs have none. They play one of the finest brands of basketball I've seen in my life. So those who complain about all of this are the same who call the Spurs boring.

In 2007, the league couldn't stop the Spurs even when they tried unleashing and unheard of, never-seen-before media campaign spearheaded by the new about-to-be-crowned king James. The Spurs were too much for a 1-person team like the Cavaliers.

In 2008, with the rise of the lakers and boston from the very first moment they made everything they could to imprint this possible final in the collective minds of every NBA fan. In the process they allowed Memphis with West at their helm to rape the fine balance of trading players and created a monster they won't know how to stop.

For all of this, I say, the Spurs have their core intact - some role players didn't work to expectation so now it's time to take care of that and make sure they will play at their highest when it counts, with our without the league on their side. The Spurs to win it will again they will also need to make sure they will overcome every single external obstacle that is thrown at them by the league being poor refs or horrible ill-intended schedules.

JustSpurs
05-31-2008, 12:58 PM
Little angry, are we?

Idiot.

Infrastructure? What does his grammer have to do with roads or drainage?

Idiot.

ashbeeigh
05-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Little and angry.

Anti.Hero
05-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Little angry, are we?

Idiot.

fuck cali.

break off the mainland already...

15 RINGS BITCH
05-31-2008, 01:38 PM
So the Spurs will be back, they will kick ass, they will still own all of you mofos, so go back home to your tea baggin and forget about it, we don't need your congrats on a fucking loss.

really,,,, still?

1982: Lakers 4 Spurs 0
1983: Lakers 4 Spurs 2
1986: Lakers 3 Spurs 0
1988: Lakers 3 Spurs 0
2001: Lakers 4 Spurs 0
2002: Lakers 4 Spurs 1
2004: Lakers 4 Spurs 2
2008: Lakers 4 Spurs 1

SpurOutofTownFan
05-31-2008, 07:46 PM
really,,,, still?

You won all those games?

pjjrfan
05-31-2008, 07:51 PM
Look... I/maybe we don't give a shit about you. Yesterday is done, yesterday is gone. We might've beaten you, you might've beaten us. Big deal, today is a new day.

You don't have to come here and give spurs fans props. I say :flipoff, I don't need your wussiness complements. Fuk that.

Go back to your own forum, shit, if I owned this mofo, you wouldn't even be allowed to look at it, because you're all dipshits.

Sports is about competition, nice guys finish last. Period. They will lace them up again, the shit ain't over you know. The NBA may be the new WWE, but hey shit, lame ass San Antonio doesn't have anything else to offer its citizens.

I love this team it is a team of class and dignity but I do pine for the days of old when getting on the court meant all out war. :ihit:ihit:ihit

Truth is if I was on that team I would've started a fight there at the end. But I love this team as is, and at 57 ain't way I'm getting on that court unnless it's to clean it. :rollin:rollin

dbestpro
05-31-2008, 07:56 PM
really,,,, still?

So you provide evidence that the fix has been in for 26 years. Everyone who saw the 80's knows that there has a huge bias against the ABA teams and none of them were allowed to play a game straight up. You also forgot to mention a few games.

2003 defeated LA Lakers, 4-2, conference semifinals
1999 defeated L.A. Lakers, 4-0, conference semifinals
1995 defeated LA Lakers, 4-2, conference semifinals

Dex
05-31-2008, 09:08 PM
Little angry, are we?

Idiot.

"Idiot" is not a complete sentence. Where the fuck is your predicate?

KobeOwnsBowen
05-31-2008, 09:11 PM
I'm glad Kori Ellis disagrees with you.

LakerLanny
05-31-2008, 10:26 PM

I thought you were done with the NBA.

You are good at homerish hostility, but I have yet to see you come up with a basketball opinion that is logical or a slant on the league that doesn't outright suck.

No offense, but you should read every single one of my posts and use them as sort of a basketball primer. A primer is like a study guide, sorry don't want to speak above your IQ level.

If you really think Game 4 was a fix AGAINST the *purs, your posts are even more pathetic than previously thought. My advice would be read all of my posts, learn the game, THEN post.

Re-Animator
05-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Didn't the topic starter just get through making a topic called " I'm Done"

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97475

byrontx
05-31-2008, 10:37 PM
Props to Kori for opening this to everyone. One reason I am Spurs fan is the class that the organization shows. The opposite of this pissy atittude.

SequSpur
05-31-2008, 11:49 PM
I thought you were done with the NBA.

You are good at homerish hostility, but I have yet to see you come up with a basketball opinion that is logical or a slant on the league that doesn't outright suck.

No offense, but you should read every single one of my posts and use them as sort of a basketball primer. A primer is like a study guide, sorry don't want to speak above your IQ level.

If you really think Game 4 was a fix AGAINST the *purs, your posts are even more pathetic than previously thought. My advice would be read all of my posts, learn the game, THEN post.

I really have to read this shit from someone named Lanny? What did your mom hate you?

Fuck off... I love how you dumbfucks think you have some IQ cuz you post on an internet forum.

lmfao.

aka_USAPA
05-31-2008, 11:51 PM
Infrastructure? What does his grammer have to do with roads or drainage?

Idiot.

Grammer? :lol:lol:lol:lol

Supreme_Being
06-01-2008, 12:18 AM
I really have to read this shit from someone named Lanny? What did your mom hate you?

Fuck off... I love how you dumbfucks think you have some IQ cuz you post on an internet forum.

lmfao.

+1

LakerLanny
06-01-2008, 10:32 AM

lmfao.

So you aren't done with the NBA then?

Too bad. Now everyone has to suffer through another season of your ridiculous posts.

Like I said, read my posts, learn the game, THEN post. Maybe that way you can come up with something other than "Fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, fuck fuck fuck"

Or just go out in your jean shorts and fanny pack and try and work off some blubber.