PDA

View Full Version : Anybody own a RapidShare account...

MaNuMaNiAc
05-31-2008, 09:28 PM
that they'd be willing to share temporarily with a fellow Spurstalker like myself? :D

If you do, PM me please. I would very much appreciate it.

Red Hawk #21
07-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Yea can someone P.M me if they have a rapidshare account, I only want to download 1 program. Please it would be very greatly appreciated.

dimsah
07-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Sucks. I literally just let my account expire yesterday because I haven't been downloading much lately. Too bad you didn't make the thread earlier.

Here's a snippet of the email dated July 3 at 6:57pm.

Dear customer,

Your RapidShare Premium account ******** has expired yesterday.
We will delete your account in 14 days, unless you extend it. Please notice
that the following will be lost if you do not extend your account.

Best regards,
Your RapidShare Support Team

Red Hawk #21
07-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Sucks. I literally just let my account expire yesterday because I haven't been downloading much lately. Too bad you didn't make the thread earlier.

Here's a snippet of the email dated July 3 at 6:57pm.

So you have to torture me with this also?:bang

Red Hawk #21
07-05-2009, 05:02 PM
I know someone on here has a rapidshare account. Just pm me please, I only need one download. Please...

balli
07-05-2009, 06:25 PM
I had one until a couple weeks ago. I generally go in for a year with some friends, but our account just expired. If we don't get some cash together for another one soon, I might just buy a month by myself and I'll let you (or MM) use it. Should be by the end of the business week, so if you haven't found one by then, either PM me or bump this thread.

FYI, I don't know how large the file is that you're trying to DL, but you do know that rapidshare lets you download 100mbs/hour for free, no?