PDA

View Full Version : Cuttino Mobley crying to the press

TMTTRIO
01-28-2005, 04:33 AM
I went to Spurs.com to look at the post game quotes and this one popped out (which really isn't a surprise coming from him). I guess he's in great denial that we own them:

Cuttino Mobley

On the game - “They kind of have that reputation for grabbing and flopping, that so called great defense, and I respect that. But the officials are supposed to pay more attention to the game, not that fact that they are that type of team. I don’t mind it if they call it both ways.”

:baby :baby :baby :lmao :lmao

san antonio spurs
01-28-2005, 04:42 AM
actually he is not the only one;
Adelman: they don't have our number,they have to beat usagain by 30 before I buy that :rolleyes yeah whatever
webber: everybody is talkin about that 30 thing, like we were all healthy :rolleyes yeah whatever, so nobody will own you since u never all healthy
________
Zoloft lawsuits (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

mattyc
01-28-2005, 05:18 AM
Cat?

He's more of a pussy. And not the good kind.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-28-2005, 06:36 AM
was i the only one that thought Brad Miller was going to cry on several occasions tonight?

boutons
01-28-2005, 06:43 AM
"Brad Miller was going to cry"

There were at least two of us.

I was saying to myself: "He's going to break down and cry!!"

Sacramento Queens, indeed!

samikeyp
01-28-2005, 08:13 AM
jeez.....new team, same old Mobley. :rolleyes

Ginofan
01-28-2005, 08:32 AM
He's still bitter about his break up with Steve Francis.

GrandeDavid
01-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Mobley sucks, so does Adelman. Non-ring having, never-ring having chumps.

samikeyp
01-28-2005, 09:06 AM
Mobley should just take it like a man.....kinda like he does with Francis.

Useruser666
01-28-2005, 09:15 AM
I thought Webber was wimpering when he shot those late free throws. :lol

Gummi
01-28-2005, 09:26 AM
It must be tough to have his record against the Spurs. He lost like 18 in a row against us when he was at Houston so he must pretty pissed. I think he´s won only one game against the Spurs since joining the league and that came this season when he was in Orlando.

Plus, he´s always complaining about calls. He and Bibby annoy the hell out of me.

CHAMPS AGAIN
01-28-2005, 09:32 AM
jeez.....new team, same old Mobley. :rolleyes

I feel the same way,I remember last year MANU was going to the basket for lay up Mobley just pushed him out of bounds he is just a whiner and can not admit MANU just kick his ass.

sbsquared
01-28-2005, 09:40 AM
I was at the game last night and they showed close-ups of Cuttino, Miller and Webber several times and they just wouldn't quit jawing and whining to the Refs. If Steve Javie had been officiating, each of them would've gotten a technical last night.

At times the game was quite physical, but it looked liked the Spurs players were the ones getting beat up the most. I just hate it when the other players whine all the time. I guess the other King's players have to make up for the fact that Vlade "the wonder flopper" is no longer on their team!

samikeyp
01-28-2005, 09:42 AM
If Javie would have been there....they would have all been tossed! Sadly the whining starts at the top with Adelman. He has been doing that ever since his days with the Blazers.

Spurminator
01-28-2005, 09:48 AM
It was a pretty poorly officiated game. But Mobley isn't exactly picky about the games he whines about.

Probably upset about being the latest scoring guard to rack up fewer points than Bruce Bowen.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-28-2005, 09:52 AM
If Javie would have been there....they would have all been tossed! Sadly the whining starts at the top with Adelman. He has been doing that ever since his days with the Blazers.

My friend's GF kept talking last night that Webber really looked like he was crying.

It was funny as hell how many Kings were asking to get tossed.

Useruser666
01-28-2005, 10:06 AM
I kept seeing Webber's mouth moving like he was whimpering. It was so weird.

ZStomp
01-28-2005, 10:08 AM
http://images.indymedia.org/imc/washingtondc/media/image/8/crying_baby.jpg

Mobley is a little bitch who never stops crying. He must be missing Francis too much. Pussy.

pjjrfan
01-28-2005, 11:02 AM
I swear Mobley said the exact same thing when he was with the Rockets. What is this Deja Vu. For some reason Mobley has never accepted the Spurs as a great team. I remember once they lost by a couple of points and he made a statement that the Rocket had the Spurs number, that the Spurs were scared of the Rockets. this guy hasn't changed much.

sbsquared
01-28-2005, 11:10 AM
He would if he had been traded to the Silver and Black instead of to the Kings!

Extra Stout
01-28-2005, 11:19 AM
Cuttino Mobley is a flaming wussbag and a gutless suckball, and always has been. He and the Kings were made for each other.

They're crying because they know genuine title contenders don't get punked on their own floor by 30. Ever. By anyone. Under any circumstances. They were exposed as frauds, and with a chance for redemption, their nads once again shriveled under pressure. All they can do now is whine about it.

TMTTRIO
01-28-2005, 12:00 PM
I also thought that Brad Miller looked like he was going to start crying on court :lol

Spurminator
01-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Mobley and Ramento are perfect for each other.

Extra Stout
01-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Slightly off topic... I heard Steve Francis is going to dedicate his rendition of "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" to Cuttino at the All-Star halftime show. True?

violentkitten
01-28-2005, 12:20 PM
man what a fucking little bitch. i for one am glad that sacramento is on the way down in this league

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-28-2005, 12:21 PM
You know you're in a team's head when they're making comments like that. Go ahead and put us down for a win in any postseason series with the Queens.

kskonn
01-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Do you all remember when the spurs where always labeled as a soft team? Now every one is complaining because we beat them up. I was at the game last night and it is good to see our guys not taking any of the kings little bullshit jabs. I thought Horry was going to Hit Brad Miller at one point. I like teams trying to get physical with the spurs, with horry, massenburg, ginobli, malik, etc.... we tend to have the advantage.

baseline bum
01-28-2005, 01:37 PM
I will never ever have any respect for the Kings. Every year they're the real champs and their fans are worse. I was watching the game with a Kings fan last night who couldn't stop whining about all of the bad breaks the Kings have gotten from the refs for years, and it was so sweet watching Horry turn the dagger in the Kings hearts again last night.

ladiesman
01-28-2005, 02:22 PM
They are the queens!!!! They bitch about every call !!! And some King fans still think this is their year :rolleyes .... Let me see... Their bigs settle for jumpers, and can't defend inside... Yep, that is how you win championships.... Did anybody else notice that the only time Webber went inside was when Marks was guarding him :lol

Ladiesman

exstatic
01-28-2005, 02:25 PM
You found faith again, disgraceman? Last time we saw you, you had your life vest on, and had jumped over the railing into the water, and that wretched Celine Dion song was playing...

ladiesman
01-28-2005, 02:43 PM
You found faith again, disgraceman? Last time we saw you, you had your life vest on, and had jumped over the railing into the water, and that wretched Celine Dion song was playing...

Here is a funny story about that night, was playing Online Poker that night and was a few on the other side of a six pack :drunk . Went to bed when they were down 17th bithching and cusing... Anyway, wake up and go to the NBA website.... And on the front page there is a picture of Manu dunkin and the phrase "Instant Classic"....... :wow

Moral of the story is.... "Stop playing online poker"

Ladiesman

PS. My wife says Celine is a decent singer....