PDA

View Full Version : I'm back from my vacation (THOUGHTS)!!!

ggf33
06-01-2008, 02:01 AM
Manu needs to go... if he has to rely on his injuries to play good then I question his mojo!!!

Pop was outclassed... Duncan was great.. Parker was good but could have been better I thought he took to much jumpers in this series... basically Spurs are done unless we trade Gino for a real 2 who relies on his game more then his atheletic abilities like Gino.

Re-Animator
06-01-2008, 07:48 AM
Maybe if you posted this after the Hornets series I would believe you but to wait until the Spurs get eliminated shows your lack of knowledge.

Harry Callahan
06-01-2008, 07:59 AM
You must have taken a vacation to stupidville. I haven't been there. Don't want to go there.

mrspurs
06-01-2008, 07:59 AM
well one things is for sure.....play like manu and or Dwade and your career will depend on whether or not you can develop a jump shot....with that in mind..that is how we live and die.....if we make our shots we win....if we dont....we lose...just like Dwade, manus days of running thru the lanes are over........there would have to be someone real real good to trade for manu....anyone else would be a mighty mouse or kurt thomas bonehead move....go spurs go