PDA

View Full Version : Robert Horry and I....

El_Mago
06-01-2008, 04:31 AM
....partied at Metro tonight.

He and two of his buddies walked into the club tonight and were taken to a section of the club. People swarmed them, and it eventually got hot where they were.....so, they moved them to our VIP area and we both shared it.

It was a good time, and he was very nice to everyone who approached us. We even waved our hands up in the air to "Hey...Ho....Hey...Ho" it was hilarious.

We chatted a bit about his plans. He mentioned he did not know what he was going to do yet....whether play or retire. Honestly, it sounded as if he was coming back again next year....but with the Spurs....that is yet to be seen....

I asked his buddy Jason what he thought about a few things....he said he still think's he wants to come back and play....Also, he mentioned he was bummed about not playing in game 5, but that Robert was "very humble" about it, and did not make a big deal about it.

Horry was also talking to some UGLY as chick a good portion of the night. He did scope out the club and at the end of the night was approached by ton's of chicks.

We chatted a bit more....shook his hand, and wished him the best in the future.

Overall, the dude was cool as shit, and funny. :hat

angelbelow
06-01-2008, 04:36 AM
sounds like great guy. does he look more like will smith, or less like will smith in real life?

Allanon
06-01-2008, 05:35 AM
Cool story. Rob's a laid back kinda guy it seems.

The funny thing about Horry, he will never be caught in the same room as Will Smith. I think he doesn't like the reference.

mrspurs
06-01-2008, 08:08 AM
thats exactly why we need to get rid of horry....he is laid back....no hunger for anymore rings to fit his fingers...we need players who want a championship as bad as steve smith, kevin willis, just to name a few....big shot bob kills any locker room that wants a ring for the next few seasons....big crap bob...............go spurs go

baseline bum
06-01-2008, 10:02 AM
thats exactly why we need to get rid of horry....he is laid back....no hunger for anymore rings to fit his fingers...we need players who want a championship as bad as steve smith, kevin willis, just to name a few....big shot bob kills any locker room that wants a ring for the next few seasons....big crap bob...............go spurs go

His being laid back is the reason he's been the most clutch player in the league since Jordan's retirement.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-01-2008, 10:27 AM

I can't figure out what's a dumber take by you today. Your post in the other thread saying Tim Duncan was finished, or this one.

mrspurs
06-01-2008, 03:01 PM
you said the key word baseline bum...................retirement........go spurs go

Avitus1
06-01-2008, 03:28 PM
I love Rob but I am leaning towards him retiring. Still it would be cool as hell to party with him.

Los Spurs
06-01-2008, 05:47 PM
I will always wonder why Horry is never seen with his wife...