PDA

View Full Version : Question About Tony Hawk Roller Coaster At Six Flags....

davi78239
06-01-2008, 11:47 PM
First off, this roller coaster is pretty cool. Six Flags in Arlington just built one but we didn't get to ride it when we went cause it was so packed. If anyone has ridden the one here in town and also in Arlington, are they the same? We could swear that the one up there looked like it had more turns and curves compared to the one here at Fiesta Texas. Can anyone enlighten me on this that knows?

v2freak
06-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Check rcdb.com

I'm glad you liked it. I definitely think it's a great ride, but sometimes the people are really slow at loading and you end up just spinning for a solid 2 minutes after the ride.

spursfor5
06-02-2008, 12:52 AM
Indeed they are the exact same ride. Nice observation btw.

spurs_2108
06-02-2008, 01:15 AM
Also Goliath at Six Flags Fiesta Texas and The Great White at Sea World are the same exact ride, only they are mirrored versions. Goliath drops to the right while Great White drops to the left.

stretch
06-02-2008, 03:32 PM
eh, i waited 2 hours for it on saturday. interesting concept for a ride, but it wasnt worth the wait. then again, im completely immune to thrill rides.

to21
06-02-2008, 03:34 PM
eh, i waited 2 hours for it on saturday. interesting concept for a ride, but it wasnt worth the wait. then again, im completely immune to thrill rides.Have you tried the ones on the top of the Stratosphere in LV?

angel_luv
06-02-2008, 03:36 PM
It is a good ride, but not a great ride. I personally would not wait more than a half hour to go on it.

Slydragon
06-02-2008, 03:48 PM
it was ok. Me and my brother had the passes so we enter threw the exit and cut infront of everyone. That was last year so I don't know if they still do that.

exstatic
06-02-2008, 10:36 PM
:lol I rode on it with a buddy last year while his wife and 8 year old waited. It was pretty fun but there's this part that looks like a banked turn, and someone had puked MAJORLY right there. After the ride, they route you out past the booth where you can watch yourself ride, and buy the video. Evil me said that we should buy the puke guy or gal's video and post in on YouTube.