PDA

View Full Version : Lakers molesting our trophy

spurscenter
06-02-2008, 09:55 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080601/capt.910320e9db6c4f85b7c648dd0ed4ffec.nba_finals_l akers_basketball_cahm106.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080601/capt.8246383f35eb46abb84c21e1c342c98e.nba_finals_l akers_basketball_cahm103.jpg

Cant wait for these fuckers to get swept.

The_Worlds_finest
06-02-2008, 10:03 AM
dude get of the whole gasol-brown trade...you forget about barry thomas trade already?

honestfool84
06-02-2008, 10:06 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080601/capt.910320e9db6c4f85b7c648dd0ed4ffec.nba_finals_l akers_basketball_cahm106.jpg

wtf is the the guy on the left doing with his hand and camera? :lmao

InRareForm
06-02-2008, 10:06 AM
:lol @ "molesting"

dbreiden83080
06-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Please Celtics send Kobe home so pissed off he wants to be traded again.

Lake_show
06-02-2008, 10:23 AM
WHOA, we lost 3 games in the playoffs, the Celts lost 3 to the Atlanta Hawks. We aren't going to lose this is a start of a dynasty.

samikeyp
06-02-2008, 10:25 AM
When get to the Finals, you have earned the right to pose with the trophy.

Besides the trophy the Spurs won (not "ours" because none of us had anything to do with getting it...just like LA fans dropping "we"..they had nothing to do with this year) last season is safely tucked away. This is someone else's. It could have been SA's but they didn't get the job done. It sucks out loud but you have to be a man about it. Go back to work in the summer and reload for next year.

FromWayDowntown
06-02-2008, 10:34 AM
I love the NHL tradition that says that players who've never won the Cup aren't allowed to touch the Cup.

That wouldn't apply to these pictures, since Phil and Kobe have each, decidedly, won the LOB.

I'd also question the notion that they're doing anything to "our" trophy. Some Spurs fans act as if championships were never won before 1999.

Fake Dynasty
06-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Some Spurs fans are a joke and act as if the Spurs have ever shown the ability to even come close to defending one of those titles. You don't have the right to claim ownership of the trophy because your team has always flamed out after winning it. Defend a title...better yet, get BACK to the finals with a CHANCE to defend a title, then maybe you can claim the thing. Until then, you cats are just borrowers. Dynasties claim ownership to trophies. Dynasties defend titles or at least defend conference titles and show up for the finals to defend their trophy. The best the Spurs can do is defend division titles. They're a divisional dynasty, lmao.

Don Quixote
06-02-2008, 10:46 AM
I love the NHL tradition that says that players who've never won the Cup aren't allowed to touch the Cup.

Amen. Hockey has the best trophy in all of sports. The Stanley Cup is priceless.

That said, it blows goats that the Lakers, of all teams, get to be within 500 miles of that trophy. Disgusting.

samikeyp
06-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Dynasties claim ownership to trophies. Dynasties defend titles or at least defend conference titles and show up for the finals to defend their trophy. The best the Spurs can do is defend division titles. They're a divisional dynasty, lmao.

Actually that is not right...then again its not really wrong either. The fact is that there is set criteria for what is or what isn't a dynasty. Its all in the opinion of the fans and being opinion i is by definition neither right nor wrong. There are fans out there that feel actual hate toward the Spurs that even if SA won the next 4 in a row they would still deny the "dynasty" label out of sheer hatred.

The only thing that matters is who is the champion at the moment. That has yet to be determined.

Indazone
06-02-2008, 10:53 AM
hahah Phil Jackson molesting the ball.

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Some Spurs fans are a joke and act as if the Spurs have ever shown the ability to even come close to defending one of those titles. You don't have the right to claim ownership of the trophy because your team has always flamed out after winning it. Defend a title...better yet, get BACK to the finals with a CHANCE to defend a title, then maybe you can claim the thing. Until then, you cats are just borrowers. Dynasties claim ownership to trophies. Dynasties defend titles or at least defend conference titles and show up for the finals to defend their trophy. The best the Spurs can do is defend division titles. They're a divisional dynasty, lmao.

You haven't gone to the Finals and your already talking crap like if ya'll won.
You're gonna get swept by the Celts just so you guys can Shut the Hell Up!!!
Kobe will ask to be traded again next year. This time to the Spurs.
:rollin

FromWayDowntown
06-02-2008, 11:12 AM

Who cares if Lakers fans think the Spurs are or aren't a dynasty? All of this nonsense about undefined terms (dynasty? team of the decade?) is just that -- nonsense. As a Spurs fan, I've seen my team win 4 of 10 titles and I think they'll have a decent chance to add one or two more before all is said and done with this bunch. Does it matter to me if that team is called a dynasty? Hell no. What matters to me is that I've enjoyed watching them play basketball at among the highest levels the league has ever seen -- certainly not the best ever, but for a sustained run of 10 years, there are less than 10 teams that could even claim to be better.

Do I give a crap how Lakers fans define that? Hell no.

Holt's Cat
06-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Laker fan is one insecure attention whore.

Spurminator
06-02-2008, 11:34 AM
If all goes according to my plan, I won't know who won the Finals until mid July or so.

spurscenter
06-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Lakers fan talking dynasty, LOL

give the spurs a fair schedule and no Joey crawford and we be there.

Lakers dynasty

beat Denver, wow
beat utah, wow
beat tired and injured spurs with joey help, wow

Lakers, easy gravy train to the finals

Dynasty?

lol

they got luke walton on the team, thats a jinx in itself.

LakerLanny
06-02-2008, 11:36 AM
You're gonna get swept by the Celts just so you guys can Shut the Hell Up!!!

I'll take that bet. I say the Lakers will not get swept.

How much?

My guess is this is where you run away from your bad post with your rodent tail between your legs. Are you man enough to back your prediction with your money?

SAtown
06-02-2008, 11:40 AM
My guess is this is where you run away from your bad post with your rodent tail between your legs. Are you man enough to back your prediction with your money?

If he doesn't, aka USAPA can recommend a good lawyer to help you collect your money.

Zero Point Four
06-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Please Celtics send Kobe home so pissed off he wants to be traded again.

Not gonna happen - for a coupla reasons.

First of all, the Lakers have already exceeded their expectations from the start of the year. Just making it to the Western Conference Finals was more than hoped for in October. Hell, just making the playoffs was in question.

So even if the Celtics were to sweep the Lakers, the team will consider the year a giant success.

Having said that, the chances the Celtics sweep the Lakers (remember the Lakers? That team that allowed the Spurs a total of one victory in the WCF?) after barely grinding out victories against eastern conference opponents are rather modest. I think you'll agree.

Besides, next year the Lakers will have Bynum - the guy NOT traded for Jason Kidd (who is home watching tv).

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 11:45 AM
I'll take that bet. I say the Lakers will not get swept.

How much?

Even if you don't get swept, you will still lose.
:lmao

spurscenter
06-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Stern wants Celts, east to blossom.

East is going to win the championship ala Miami Heat.

Book It.

DazedAndConfused
06-02-2008, 11:53 AM
The Spurs will never be remembered as a dynasty unless they repeat. The possibility of them winning two more championships with their core is extremely low, especially considering they gave Scola away and that Splitter kid resigned with his club team.

The_Game
06-02-2008, 11:56 AM
this spurscenter guy is one of the biggest clowns have seen on a message board

stop being so bitter, spurs lost because L.A have a better team has nothing to do with anything else.

lakers are not going to get swept and lose.

they have lost 3 games all playoffs, celtics lost 3 in the opening freaking round to the hawks. that says it all...lakers win this in 5

cobbler
06-02-2008, 12:05 PM

That wouldn't apply to these pictures, since Phil and Kobe have each, decidedly, won the LOB.

I'd also question the notion that they're doing anything to "our" trophy. Some Spurs fans act as if championships were never won before 1999.

No joke! If you have ever been to the Laker practice facility, you would know that is one of the 9 trophies the team has won on display there!

FromWayDowntown
06-02-2008, 12:12 PM
The Spurs will never be remembered as a dynasty unless they repeat. The possibility of them winning two more championships with their core is extremely low, especially considering they gave Scola away and that Splitter kid resigned with his club team.

Okay. I'll just stop watching basketball and cry myself to sleep at the idea that the franchise that trails only 3 clubs in terms of championships won doesn't meet some Lakers' fan definition of dynasty.

dbreiden83080
06-02-2008, 12:24 PM

Some Laker fans need to get their head out of their asses. Magic and the Lakers won 5 in 9 years and had a back to back, Duncan and the Spurs won 4 in 9 and did not go back to back but it was a hell of a run. Stop disrespecting what they accomplished, few teams have ever won that many titles in that short a time span.

dbreiden83080
06-02-2008, 12:32 PM

I agree with FWDT about not caring what asshole Laker fans think about our run and writing off the Spurs to win another title is ridiculous. Everyone said they were done after the Mavs beat them in 06 and they came right back the next year. Hell they were supposed to get beat down by the Suns this year remember. A healthy Manu and a few tweaks and they will be right back in contention next year.

dbreiden83080
06-02-2008, 12:35 PM
(remember the Lakers? That team that allowed the Spurs a total of one victory in the WCF?)

Yeah i remember, the same team that eaked out razer thin wins with our 2nd best player playing on one foot and scoring in single digits. Celts are healthier and deeper than the Spurs and play maybe even better defense.

FromWayDowntown
06-02-2008, 12:39 PM
I thought I heard somewhere last week that the league was going to seriously reconsider the playoff seeding issue and perhaps seed across conferences. I'd say that if the league does that in the foreseeable future, the Spurs' chances to at least reach the Finals again go up considerably.

samikeyp
06-02-2008, 12:58 PM

by you, perhaps. By others, not so much.

Again...its all subjective.

TheManFromAcme
06-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Molesting "your" LOB trophy? I am afraid not.
Tell you what, the Lakers will return your 4. We've got 14 of our own to molest.

:p:

E20
06-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Are those photos even necessary? I mean Phil Jackson and Kobe Bryant have touched those trophies in the past, so there is no need to have them posing as if though they've never had that. Pictures of KG, and other players who haven't makes more sense.

dknights411
06-02-2008, 02:20 PM
I agree with FWDT about not caring what asshole Laker fans think about our run and writing off the Spurs to win another title is ridiculous. Everyone said they were done after the Mavs beat them in 06 and they came right back the next year. Hell they were supposed to get beat down by the Suns this year remember. A healthy Manu and a few tweaks and they will be right back in contention next year.

That's one thing I love about the Spurs. Every time they're supposed to be dead, they come back next time and kick everyone's asses. A smart Laker fan would know that you can NEVER count the Spurs out, otherwise there will be hell to pay.

urunobili
06-02-2008, 02:23 PM
I thought I heard somewhere last week that the league was going to seriously reconsider the playoff seeding issue and perhaps seed across conferences. I'd say that if the league does that in the foreseeable future, the Spurs' chances to at least reach the Finals again go up considerably.

it can't really get worse than the way they are for us nowadays... :toast

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 02:29 PM
why are spurs fan so envious? OH YA 29 finals appearances, 14 NBA titles 8 MVP all star players and an eventful city that will put san antonio to shame...

suck on that spurs fan your jealousy is pathetic now go visit the alamo with all your time off

Holt's Cat
06-02-2008, 02:33 PM
why are spurs fan so envious? OH YA 29 finals appearances, 14 NBA titles 8 MVP all star players and an eventful city that will put san antonio to shame...

suck on that spurs fan your jealousy is pathetic now go visit the alamo with all your time off

Ooooh....burn.

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 02:38 PM

Los Angeles Lakers
29 Finals appearance and 14 Titles = less than 50%, not good.

San Antonio Spurs
4 Finals appearances and 4 Titles = 100%, Perfect
:flag:

FromWayDowntown
06-02-2008, 02:41 PM

Again, you've convinced me that there's simply no reason for me to continue watching basketball. And I've called the movers to get out of San Antonio. I hope that I can find some real meaning in what I've come to realize has been a pathetic existence, what with its love of the city of San Antonio and the San Antonio Spurs.

I'm actually moving to LA to become a Lakers fan.

I should fit right in.

dknights411
06-02-2008, 02:48 PM

Oh yeah, REAL mature there. :rolleyes

Why the hell should we be jealous? We've got 4 titles in this past decade. So many fans would give their left nut just for one. There's nothing to be envious about here. We've got our own trophies, our own Hall-of-Famers, and our own rich history. And if you don't want to respect that, then fuck off.

BTW, you can keep your smog-filled, traffic-clogged city. I'll take my plain old, uneventful, sleepy eyed San Antonio any day. :fro

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 02:52 PM
Los Angeles Lakers

San Antonio Spurs

uhm okay....

La Lakers 60 years of NBA existence within those 60 years 54 of them have been playoff bound out of those 54 years of playoffs 29 of them have been in the finals which is more than 50% and can put your inconsistent dynasty to shame

San Antonio

31 years of NBA experience... out of those 31 years, 4 years of playoff ineligibility, within those 27 playoff experience 8 of them have been elimination losses to the lakers, and within those 19 years 11 of them have been first round losses by other teams

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Again, you've convinced me that there's simply no reason for me to continue watching basketball. And I've called the movers to get out of San Antonio. I hope that I can find some real meaning in what I've come to realize has been a pathetic existence, what with its love of the city of San Antonio and the San Antonio Spurs.

I'm actually moving to LA to become a Lakers fan.

I should fit right in.

i dont think there is any room on the wagon for you

TampaDude
06-02-2008, 02:56 PM
When get to the Finals, you have earned the right to pose with the trophy.

Besides the trophy the Spurs won (not "ours" because none of us had anything to do with getting it...just like LA fans dropping "we"..they had nothing to do with this year) last season is safely tucked away. This is someone else's. It could have been SA's but they didn't get the job done. It sucks out loud but you have to be a man about it. Go back to work in the summer and reload for next year.

+1

dbreiden83080
06-02-2008, 02:57 PM

There was plenty when you assholes booed Kobe out of the building on opening night.

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh yeah, REAL mature there. :rolleyes

Why the hell should we be jealous? We've got 4 titles in this past decade. So many fans would give their left nut just for one. There's nothing to be envious about here. We've got our own trophies, our own Hall-of-Famers, and our own rich history. And if you don't want to respect that, then fuck off.

BTW, you can keep your smog-filled, traffic-clogged city. I'll take my plain old, uneventful, sleepy eyed San Antonio any day. :fro

sorry about the maturity i just wanted to stoop as low as the OP of this thread...

Molesting your title? PLEEEEASE... since when did the spurs believe the LOB trophy should be hand delivered to the spurs....

was it at the accomplishment of a shortened season that gave that 99 title an *

or was it becuase of the scandal of tim donaghy that allowed the spurs to win against the suns in the playoffs of 06

or was it becuase of the .4 second shot that gave the lakers momentum in the 04 series

or was it because of the non call at the end of game 4 that gave the lakers a 3-1 lead.......

whatever it is you can just save your tears because the fact remains that the better team won....

also... yes sleepy eyed san antonio is much like the way the spurs played during their inconsistent dynasty

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 03:01 PM
There was plenty when you assholes booed Kobe out of the building on opening night.

those were spurs fans in disguise

big game james
06-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Los Angeles Lakers

San Antonio Spurs

Stupid stat, which one would you really prefer? I like the first one.

dbreiden83080
06-02-2008, 03:04 PM
was it at the accomplishment of a shortened season that gave that 99 title an *

HAd you not gotten spanked so hard that year maybe you could have taken part in the * title, jag-off

spursfan98
06-02-2008, 03:12 PM
WHOA, we lost 3 games in the playoffs, the Celts lost 3 to the Atlanta Hawks. We aren't going to lose this is a start of a dynasty.

:lmao start of a dynasty! HA! dynasty with bryant gasol odom......... vujacic..... turiaf!

dbreiden83080
06-02-2008, 03:32 PM
:lmao start of a dynasty! HA! dynasty with bryant gasol odom......... vujacic..... turiaf!

They are so hung up on this idea that Bynum is going to be the key to another 3 peat, typical Lakers fans, getting so far ahead of themselves. How did that work out for ya in the finals of 04??

FromWayDowntown
06-02-2008, 03:35 PM

Lucky for you that they hadn't closed the entries when you decided to join then, eh?

Threads like these leave me fully expecting to see all future posts from Lakers fans written in crayon.

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 03:47 PM
uhm okay....

La Lakers 60 years of NBA existence within those 60 years 54 of them have been playoff bound out of those 54 years of playoffs 29 of them have been in the finals which is more than 50% and can put your inconsistent dynasty to shame

San Antonio

31 years of NBA experience... out of those 31 years, 4 years of playoff ineligibility, within those 27 playoff experience 8 of them have been elimination losses to the lakers, and within those 19 years 11 of them have been first round losses by other teams

Stupid stat, which one would you really prefer? I like the first one.

30 of those 60 years, there was only 4 pro basketball teams...and the team wasn't even in LA.

The Minneapolis Lakers had 5 of those championships.
I don't think you should claim those.

The name Lakers was named after the Great Lakes. There are no great lakes in LA.

Maybe they should rename the team, the LA Smogs!!!

spursfan98
06-02-2008, 03:50 PM
30 of those 60 years, there was only 4 pro basketball teams...and the team wasn't even in LA.

The Minneapolis Lakers had 5 of those championships.
I don't think you should claim those.

The name Lakers was named after the Great Lakes. There are no great lakes in LA.

Maybe they should rename the team, the LA Smogs!!!

HAHAHA! I like that idea :lmao

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Lucky for you that they hadn't closed the entries when you decided to join then, eh?

Threads like these leave me fully expecting to see all future posts from Lakers fans written in crayon.

threads like these is started by a spurs fan expecting to get feedback from laker fans... which he did... sorry but the spurs fan reached for that colring book and crayons first... the laker fan decided to pour finger paint all over his ass....

look forward to the lakers holding that LOB and manu playing in cleveland

Mj23foreva
06-02-2008, 03:55 PM

LMAO those guys just beat your team in 5. If you think they are pathetic what does that make the Spurs?

cartwright, kerr, paxon, bj, kukoc, luc longley(lol), derek harper...that guys sound familar? I think they were a few role players on a certain someones dynasty. Maybe you should make fun of the those bulls teams before you make fun of the lakers.

Finley, Udoka, JAQUE VAUGHN LOL, Damon...enough said

Lake_show
06-02-2008, 03:56 PM
You bitter Spurs fans, why are we still on your mind? Move on and take your loss.

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 03:57 PM
LMAO those guys just beat your team in 5. If you think they are pathetic what does that make the Spurs?

cartwright, kerr, paxon, bj, kukoc, luc longley(lol), derek harper...that guys sound familar? I think they were a few role players on a certain someones dynasty. Maybe you should make fun of the those bulls teams before you make fun of the lakers.

Remember 1999 championship?
:lobt2:
We kicked yours in 5 also!!!

Spurs Brazil
06-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Ftl

spursfan98
06-02-2008, 04:08 PM

Oh Yeah those bulls... they also had rodman and scottie pippen and... oh ya that one guy named MICHAEL JORDAN.
And dont give me that "well we have KOBE" crap

pooh
06-02-2008, 04:12 PM

no the Spurs swept the Lakers in four

FromWayDowntown
06-02-2008, 04:22 PM
You bitter Spurs fans, why are we still on your mind? Move on and take your loss.

Because you have nothing better to do with your time, apparently, than to hang out on a Spurs message board.

You insecure Lakers fans, why are we still on your mind? Move on and accept your win.

spursfan98
06-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Because you have nothing better to do with your time, apparently, than to hang out on a Spurs message board.

You insecure Lakers fans, why are we still on your mind? Move on and accept your win.

NICE:flag:

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:30 PM

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:30 PM
no the Spurs swept the Lakers in four

only to sweep the spurs in 01 and beat them on 7 different occasions...

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:32 PM

then whats the reason for the "molesting our trophy" thread? obiously this loss much like 04 is hard to swallow

how does it feel that the chances of spurs repeating have been ruined on 2 different occasions?

spursfan98
06-02-2008, 04:34 PM

U have been watching too much Laker Love on TNT

Mulletino

The asterisk is what they put on your western conference championship*.
Too bad you guys won't win the Finals to see the asterisk behind that title also*.

:downspin:

Lakers999
Oh Yeah those bulls... they also had rodman and scottie pippen and... oh ya that one guy named MICHAEL JORDAN.
And dont give me that "well we have KOBE" crap

well... how about pau gasol, lamar odom, drew bynum* and trevor ariza trevor ariza

kobe will only be GOAT in your eyes if hes wearing silver and black and cruising in his black benz along the 35

FromWayDowntown
06-02-2008, 04:35 PM
then whats the reason for the "molesting our trophy" thread? obiously this loss much like 04 is hard to swallow

how does it feel that the chances of spurs repeating have been ruined on 2 different occasions?

Why are you still here? What difference does any of this make to you?

What insecurity fuels your need to get approval from Spurs fans?

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 04:37 PM
well... how about pau gasol, lamar odom, drew bynum* and trevor ariza trevor ariza

kobe will only be GOAT in your eyes if hes wearing silver and black and cruising in his black benz along the 35

No one knows who Bynum or Trevor Ariza is outside of LA.
No one knew who Gasol was unitl the trade.
No one still knows who Lamar Scrotum is.

spursfan98
06-02-2008, 04:37 PM

Oh yeah i forgot... Ariza is so good. Oh and bynum ya hes amazing too

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:38 PM
The asterisk is what they put on your western conference championship*.
Too bad you guys won't win the Finals to see the asterisk behind that title also*.

:downspin:

your right!! QFT becuase the shot clock didnt reset after derek fisher shot hit the rim so brent barry shot shouldnt have even counted in the first place... ALSO YOU guys blew a 20 point and a 17 point lead? so why should we get the asterik?

no shortened season
no tim donaghy
no INSIDE DEALS :rolleyes:

if the lakers win they are just the better team....

FromWayDowntown
06-02-2008, 04:39 PM
your right!! QFT becuase the shot clock didnt reset after derek fisher shot hit the rim so brent barry shot shouldnt have even counted in the first place... ALSO YOU guys blew a 20 point and a 17 point lead? so why should we get the asterik?

no shortened season
no tim donaghy

And if the Spurs win, you wouldn't be here.

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 04:39 PM

no shortened season
no tim donaghy

Don't forget your Kobe lover himself, Joey Crawford.

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 04:40 PM

He's here because LA has sucky forums.

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Why are you still here? What difference does any of this make to you?

What insecurity fuels your need to get approval from Spurs fans?

to admit that the spurs lost to a better team :toast

i prolly wont get that approval sooooo...... let the trolling, fact finding, season dissecting and spur embarassment begin... sorry but i think im gonna pull up a chair cas im moving in

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:42 PM
He's here because LA has sucky forums.

lakersground.net is not bad! Im a member

neither is ClubLakers

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Don't forget your Kobe lover himself, Joey Crawford.

oh thats right!!! sorry about your breakup with Tim Donaghy

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:43 PM

well i just started posting.... so lets see when an odd year comes around

spursfan98
06-02-2008, 04:44 PM

neither is ClubLakers

then y dont u go sit ur fatass down and waist ur day at clublakers

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:45 PM
U have been watching too much Laker Love on TNT

change of pace from the spurs love for the past 5 years??? it definately woke me up

Mulletino
well i just started posting.... so lets see when an odd year comes around

We get it next year again

Lakers999
then y dont u go sit ur fatass down and waist ur day at clublakers

its open in another window.... im at a computer at work :toast

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:46 PM
We get it next year again

you might!!! from the looks of it... i hear emeka okafur want that center position

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM

neither is ClubLakers

Then take your Kobe loving ass over there!!!
:ihit

I put Kobe and ass is in the same sentence and it had nothing to do with rape.

Lakers999
06-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Then take your Kobe loving ass over there!!!
:ihit

I put Kobe and ass is in the same sentence and it had nothing to do with rape.

why??? cant handle the trash talk??

dont be a wuss

FromWayDowntown
06-02-2008, 04:51 PM
84 posts of discernable insecurity . . . and counting!

spursfan98
06-02-2008, 04:51 PM
i hear kobe cheated on his skankass wife again.. Nothing new... zzzzz

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 04:52 PM
i hear kobe cheated on his skankass wife again.. Nothing new... zzzzz

Karl Malone was banging Vanessa also!!!!
That's why Kobe had him go away.

spursfan98
06-02-2008, 05:27 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/lakershaters/FREETHROWS.bmp

Mulletino
06-02-2008, 05:30 PM

and the Fakers got swept by the Celtics in the regular season also.

This Dynasty talk is way too soon fool. First you need to win a championship with this group. Which I know won't happen.

Spurtacus
06-02-2008, 10:55 PM

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: = Dynasty.

spurscenter
06-03-2008, 01:30 PM

EVERYONE PLAYED THE SAME AMOUNT OF GAMES, 50 and 16

PERIOD