PDA

View Full Version : Al Jefferson

Kindia
06-02-2008, 11:29 AM
I was thinking,is there anyway that the Spurs can acquire this young boy from Minnesota,Timberwolves?
This guy is machine on both ends of the floor,He has all the qualifications the San Antonio spurs need.He unselfish,humble,can score and rebound.
What do ya'll think of him?

Holt's Cat
06-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Not available.

Next.

rascal
06-02-2008, 11:33 AM
No, he is Minn best player. How do they get him? Trade duncan?

Forget about any young star players or any team's best player. The spurs don't want to trade Duncan Manu Parker or Bowen so cross off all these top players from the list of players they can get.

Buddy Holly
06-02-2008, 11:34 AM
It's funny you should bring this up. ESPN had an article about a week ago explaining how a Al Jefferson trade to SA could work.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3417300 (http://www.youfail.org)

CosmicCowboy
06-02-2008, 11:34 AM
I was thinking,is there anyway that the Spurs can acquire this young boy from Minnesota,Timberwolves?
This guy is machine on both ends of the floor,He has all the qualifications the San Antonio spurs need.He unselfish,humble,can score and rebound.

Jefferson is under contract till 2013 and making 13 million a year. How exactly do you propose making that happen?

kobyz
06-02-2008, 11:37 AM
we dont need him we have Duncan, he dont fit well along Duncan.

Kindia
06-02-2008, 11:51 AM
I saw him playing,I think right now he is exact missing piece for the Spurs.Therefore should everything to get him.He can also get some pressure off Duncan because he not getting any younger.

TDMVPDPOY
06-02-2008, 11:53 AM
if we cant get him?

try eyeing for omeka

Twisted_Dawg
06-02-2008, 11:54 AM
we dont need him we have Duncan, he dont fit well along Duncan.

Same school of thought that Scola wouldn't have fit well along aside Duncan either?

Buddy Holly
06-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Same school of thought that Scola wouldn't have fit well along aside Duncan either?

Except that was hyperbole the Spurs spewed to save face.

Twisted_Dawg
06-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Except that was hyperbole the Spurs spewed to save face.

Hyperbole??

I thought it was just an out right fucking lie so they wouldn't look so bad......which was compounded by Scola's play with and without Yao Ming.

Buddy Holly
06-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Hyperbole??

I thought it was just an out right fucking lie so they wouldn't look so bad......which was compounded by Scola's play with and without Yao Ming.

You wouldn't be wrong in that assessment either.

Ocotillo
06-02-2008, 12:03 PM

I think unless you are a senior citizen that calling him a "young boy" would result in him slapping you upside your head.