PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait for his sky-splitting talks

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2008, 11:43 AM
practice your speech now, obamessiah, 'cause i hope you "change" this loon's mind. i know ahmadinejad is always saying "death to israel and the west", but hasn't done anything, so you dismiss his rants.........just remember hitler did the same.

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.breitbart.com/images/common/dot.gif
Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear
Jun 2 08:43 AM US/Eastern

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad predicted on Monday that Muslims would uproot "satanic powers" and repeated his controversial belief that Israel will soon disappear, the Mehr news agency reported. "I must announce that the Zionist regime (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=Zionist%20regime&sid=breitbart.com) (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene," he said.
"Today, the time for the fall of the satanic power of the United States has come and the countdown to the annihilation of the emperor of power and wealth has started."
Since taking the presidency in August 2005, Ahmadinejad has repeatedly provoked international outrage by predicting Israel is doomed to disappear.
"I tell you that with the unity and awareness of all the Islamic countries all the satanic powers will soon be destroyed," he said to a group of foreign visitors ahead of the 19th anniversary of the death of revolutionary leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
Ahmadinejad also again expressed his apocalyptic vision that tyranny in the world be abolished by the return to earth of the Mahdi, the 12th imam of Shiite Islam, alongside great religious figures including Jesus Christ. (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=Jesus%20Christ&sid=breitbart.com)
"With the appearance of the promised saviour... and his companions such as Jesus Christ, tyranny will be soon be eradicated in the world."
Ahmadinejad has always been a devotee of the Mahdi, who Shiites believe disappeared more than a thousand years ago and who will return one day to usher in a new era of peace and harmony.
His emphasis on the Mahdi has been a cause of controversy inside Iran with critics saying he would be better solving bread-and-butter domestic problems rather than talking about Iran's divine responsibility.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080602124328.f6eyi8y1&show_article=1

Don Quixote
06-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Do you think he'll be able to win over the "bitter clingers"?

Or the angry females, like the ones who protested outside at the DNC meeting this weekend?

MaNuMaNiAc
06-02-2008, 11:50 AM
You people invaded the wrong country :lol

boutons_
06-02-2008, 11:52 AM
The battle-axe Hillary women who won't vote for HUSSEIN!
and who may vote for Old Sick McFlopPanderKeating never have to worry about fighting wars.

I wonder how many of them have lost relatives, if any, in dubya's bullshit, illegal wars?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Do you think he'll be able to win over the "bitter clingers"?

Or the angry females, like the ones who protested outside at the DNC meeting this weekend?
have you heard about the Recreate '68 group?!
this is not going to be good..............at all

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2008, 12:05 PM
I wonder how many of them have lost relatives, if any, in dubya's bullshit, illegal wars?does it really matter if they have?! i don't think people have to have a loved one taken from them in the war to have sympathy for them. how can you make that lump ASSumation about people not directly affected by the war? this one. past. present....and future. that was probably one of the most stupidest comments you could post.

Don Quixote
06-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Don't encourage him ... he can get far stupider!

Just let it go ... we have horns, we are demon-spawn, we hate freedom, etc.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2008, 01:17 PM
So is Ahmadinejad waiting on the Mahdi to destroy Israel or what?
hasn't done anything, so you dismiss his rants.........just remember hitler did the same.Hitler did do things before WWII.

I'm tying to figure out why we treat Israel like the 51st state. Sure it's an ally, but they have proven to be quite capable of taking care of their own military affairs (after we supply them, of course).

boutons_
06-02-2008, 01:31 PM
"does it really matter if they have?!"

Of course, it does, dumbfuck.

Being for Hillary or being anti-Obama is pretty much being pro-Old Sick McFlopPanderKeating, who is nothing but a continuation of dubya's bogus GWOT, of Iraq, and all the Repug malfeasance and incompetence of 7 years.

Like all the chicken-shit war-and-death lovers here, these women very probably have the luxury of not having to face the wasted death and destruction of Iraq themselves nor in their immediate lives.

The equation is very simple. Pro-Hillary/Pro-McCain is the same old dubya shit for 4 more years (if McCain lives that long). It matters tremendously, as poll after poll after poll have shown about the war and evaluation of 7 years of dubya and dickhead.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2008, 01:40 PM
"does it really matter if they have?!"

Of course, it does, dumbfuck. .dude. i stopped reading right there. i'm not looking for you to hold my hand and agree with everything i say, but grow up and learn how to talk with others.

DarkReign
06-02-2008, 04:18 PM
dude. i stopped reading right there. i'm not looking for you to hold my hand and agree with everything i say, but grow up and learn how to talk with others.

You should know boutons schtick. "Plays well with others" doesnt appear on his resume'.

Hook Dem
06-02-2008, 07:16 PM
You should know boutons schtick. "Plays well with others" doesnt appear on his resume'.

:lol:lol Can you imagine what this country would look like if he were in charge?:lol:lol

Viva Las Espuelas
06-02-2008, 09:33 PM
that boy wouldn't know what to do if his own ass was on fire

Don Quixote
06-02-2008, 09:52 PM
He'd blame Bush and the neo-cunt chicken war-mongering Repugs for getting some terrorist mad enough to light him on fire.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-02-2008, 11:33 PM
:lol:lol Can you imagine what this country would look like if he were in charge?:lol:lol

That's an easy one - pick some third world African nation.

Don Quixote
06-03-2008, 09:56 AM
I think it would look more like Hobbes' "State of Nature."

The government would break down, the savages would overpower the weak, and life would be "poor, nasty, brutish, and short."

JoeChalupa
06-03-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm looking forward to the speech at the convention on the anniversary of MLK's I Have a Dream Speech. It will be a very special moment in our History.

BARACK ON!!!!!!!

Don Quixote
06-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Wow. Such faith!

JoeChalupa
06-03-2008, 10:15 AM
You betcha!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Don Quixote
06-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Howard Dean? Is that you?

JoeChalupa
06-03-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm ready!!

Viva Las Espuelas
06-03-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm looking forward to the speech at the convention on the anniversary of MLK's I Have a Dream Speech. It will be a very special moment in our History.

BARACK ON!!!!!!!

gee. what timing. the 2004 and 2008 republican conventions pretty much the same day 4 years apart. just a couple of days off.
the democratic convention is about a month off from 2004's. wow. it almost makes me have a severe bowel movement.