NBA
NBADraft.net
DraftExpress

BruceBowenFan
06-02-2008, 12:35 PM
i hear he is a great free throw shooter

Bartleby
06-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Spurs should try to trade up to get this guy because he will be long gone by the late first round.

j-6
06-02-2008, 12:56 PM
I love the Bruise Brother in the background.

MoSpur
06-02-2008, 12:58 PM
I'm all for this one.

thekingrobert
06-02-2008, 03:27 PM
as long as he leaves the bear he's a great pick

whottt
06-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Hell yeah. Anyone that doesn't want this dude on the Spurs is an idiot.

#1. He invented the alley oop and from all appearances appears to be the greatest alley oop passing bigman in NBA history.

Who can forget the 27 consecutive alley-oops(in a row no less) he passed against our very own Spurs to lead his Tropics to a dramatic come from behind victory over our very own Spurs in the final game of the season. And while that game wasn't pressure for us...he was under an intense amount of pressure.

And wouldn't it be nice to be the team on the giving end of the alley-oops for a change?

#2. This guy is a natural born promoter and if anyone can get our Spurs on the mainstream American map...and produce some finals ratings, it'll be this guy. And since our team is now being colluded against by the NBA and the refs because of our poor ratings performances in the finals and general lack of popularity...it's actually a factor in us winning a championship. I for one can't think of a cheaper way of attaining this sort of impact than in the form of a vet min type single player.

#3. He uses the patented Rick Barry FT Shooting Technique, which has been proven to be the most superior form of FT shooting. Given our team struggles mightily in that area this, guy could only serve to improve our FT shooting, even if it's just by the setting the example that to be a great FT shooter, you have to be commited to it(and be willing to humiliate yourself).

#4. He's better than Scola.

I'm sold. You'd have to be a complete moron to not pick this guy up if he's available.

whottt
06-02-2008, 07:35 PM
as long as he leaves the bear he's a great pick

False...

Bear = ratings.

Ratings = championships.

See the bigger picture.

exstatic
06-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Jamario's light skinned brotha. Sign him up. :lol

Spurtacus
06-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Worth a shot. He's old. Should fit right in with his experience.

jag
06-02-2008, 11:57 PM
He's not foreign enough.

Tigole Bitties
06-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Do it.

Guy won't puke under pressure (unless punched in the jejunum).

spurscenter
06-03-2008, 12:47 AM
He is also great on camera.

Hope we draft him

http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2008/02/27/18/514-5X29WILLBACK.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.JPG
AYz6VKwJuZU

dg7md
06-03-2008, 12:48 AM
This movie blew.

Avitus1
06-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Jackie Moon would be an awesome pick. Not only would he give us someone who understands how the game should be played. It would also give us someone who could do the intros every game!

angelbelow
06-03-2008, 02:31 AM
he wears number 33 too, usually those players turn out to be pretty good.

rasho8
06-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Will Ferrell sucks dick, and now you suck as well.

This thread delivers nothing but fail and a shitty movie.

MoSpur
06-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Calm down. It was just a joke.

Medvedenko
06-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Hell yeah. Anyone that doesn't want this dude on the Spurs is an idiot.

#1. He invented the alley oop and from all appearances appears to be the greatest alley oop passing bigman in NBA history.

Who can forget the 27 consecutive alley-oops(in a row no less) he passed against our very own Spurs to lead his Tropics to a dramatic come from behind victory over our very own Spurs in the final game of the season. And while that game wasn't pressure for us...he was under an intense amount of pressure.

And wouldn't it be nice to be the team on the giving end of the alley-oops for a change?

#2. This guy is a natural born promoter and if anyone can get our Spurs on the mainstream American map...and produce some finals ratings, it'll be this guy. And since our team is now being colluded against by the NBA and the refs because of our poor ratings performances in the finals and general lack of popularity...it's actually a factor in us winning a championship. I for one can't think of a cheaper way of attaining this sort of impact than in the form of a vet min type single player.

#3. He uses the patented Rick Barry FT Shooting Technique, which has been proven to be the most superior form of FT shooting. Given our team struggles mightily in that area this, guy could only serve to improve our FT shooting, even if it's just by the setting the example that to be a great FT shooter, you have to be commited to it(and be willing to humiliate yourself).

#4. He's better than Scola.

I'm sold. You'd have to be a complete moron to not pick this guy up if he's available.

Got to admit Whottt...that's a pretty funny post and deserves kudos.

ashbeeigh
06-04-2008, 12:42 PM
He is the true essence of what the Spurs used to be circe Hemisfair Arena.

J.T.
06-04-2008, 01:13 PM
It was that fucking Semi-Pro movie that jinxed the Spurs!

spurscenter
06-04-2008, 02:47 PM
It was that fucking Semi-Pro movie that jinxed the Spurs!

lol