PDA

View Full Version : **If you're looking for a Cat**

LuvBones
06-02-2008, 09:24 PM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/gogino20/bigkitty3.jpgPlease pick this guy! lol the hazards of working at a vet clinic...

I had no cats before and now I have three! It's getting out of hand but this cat just melted my heart! He had a home but his owners passed away and he got stuck outside. He's so fair complected and used to being indoors that he can't really handle the outside world. I first saw him because a client of ours has been feeding him outside and noticed he had cuts and bites all over him. When I first met this cat, he purred and rubbed all over me... he's just the sweetest! I couldn't take him home though because I already have 2 cats and 2 dogs. Well the second time he brought him back, he was in worse condition so I just had to take him home. I'm trying to get him back into the condition he was in before he was left homeless. He was already neutered, I've tested him for FIV and leukemia and they're both negative. He's just recovering from bites and allergies from being outside right now. He's so loving and super calm! When we did the tests, he never flinched when we drew blood from him. He lets me pick him up, I bathed him, I carry him around and he hasn't once tried to scratch or bite. You can tell he just wants a loving home! http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/gogino20/bigkitty4.jpg
I'm keeping him for now but I don't really have the space with all the animals I already have, so if anyone is interested please PM me or respond here! I'll be glad to answer any questions... I just want to find him a good home, he deserves it.
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/gogino20/bigkitty5.jpg

LuvBones
06-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Oh and as you can see he's got beautiful blue eyes.. he's part Siamese. Everyone who has seen him says he's stunning! He's tall for a cat and he almost looks like a little bobcat.. really these pictures don't do him justice! He's just gorgeous. :)

Slydragon
06-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Not the kind of pussie I am looking for at the moment. sorry.

But for real, our pitbull would have a field day if she got a hold of the cat.

Don Quixote
06-02-2008, 09:38 PM
I love the cat. Too bad I already have a few.

But the cat looks like a great one.

debo
06-02-2008, 09:44 PM
im not a cat person. They're lazier than me, and their shit smells worse.

circ
06-02-2008, 09:50 PM
do they spray after they've been neutered?

LuvBones
06-02-2008, 09:58 PM
do they spray after they've been neutered?

They can still spray but neutered cats most likely don't. This cat hasn't sprayed even being in a new place with other animals around so I doubt he ever will.

Sp Ginobili 20
06-02-2008, 10:17 PM
What an adorable cat!

Fillmoe
06-02-2008, 10:27 PM
I am looking for some pussy, still available?

Chief
06-02-2008, 10:31 PM
how much to ship it to costa rica

remingtonbo2001
06-02-2008, 10:33 PM
PM sent.

Jimcs50
06-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Oh and as you can see he's got beautiful blue eyes.. he's part Siamese. Everyone who has seen him says he's stunning! He's tall for a cat and he almost looks like a little bobcat.. really these pictures don't do him justice! He's just gorgeous. :)

all 3 of my cats have blue eyes....maybe I can find him a home....

peewee's lovechild
06-03-2008, 12:04 PM
ATRAIN has been looking for a cat.

He plans to gift it to mrsmaalox.

tlongII
06-03-2008, 01:24 PM
I know a Chinese family that would love to have that cat! Please PM me the info so I can forward it to them!

LuvBones
06-03-2008, 07:57 PM
all 3 of my cats have blue eyes....maybe I can find him a home....

Let me know if you can.

Also if someone wants to take him and it doesn't work out, I would gladly take him back. Just in case some of you are hesitant, you can always just see how he does and let me know.

LuvBones
06-06-2008, 07:55 AM
bump. :)

florige
06-06-2008, 07:58 AM
ATRAIN has been looking for a cat.

He plans to gift it to mrsmaalox.

:lol You are sick dude....

florige
06-06-2008, 07:59 AM
Let me know if you can.

Also if someone wants to take him and it doesn't work out, I would gladly take him back. Just in case some of you are hesitant, you can always just see how he does and let me know.

You can't really beat that deal guys.

Soul_Patch
06-06-2008, 08:02 AM
Is he litterbox trained Luvbones? How has he done around your other cats / dogs?

Spurfect
06-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Is he litterbox trained Luvbones? How has he done around your other cats / dogs?

she's at work right now but I can answer that. yes he is litter trained, and at first he was unfriendly with the other cats/dog but all he did was hiss at them when they came near. now he's used to them and doesn't do anything.. so with a little time he warms up to them

peewee's lovechild
06-06-2008, 08:34 AM
she's at work right now but I can answer that. yes he is litter trained, and at first he was unfriendly with the other cats/dog but all he did was hiss at them when they came near. now he's used to them and doesn't do anything.. so with a little time he warms up to them

Perfect for mrsmaalox or Funt, they were hissing at each other in the Quattro.

JustSpurs
06-06-2008, 01:01 PM
PM Sent